Go Back  

Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 04-22-2016, 11:16 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female
Join Date: May 2013
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2031
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Taking testosterone makes the clitorous grow into a small penis. The penis and clitorous are the same body part, only affected by hormones.

That does not count as a hermaphrodite.

A hermaphrodite is when twins of different genders are absorbed into one another during gestation, causing one body that has parts belonging to its twin, sexual organs, specifically.

If it is not the sexual organs, but other parts of the body, it is known as a chimera.

Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Quki, Raevynn, rob666, tbone79, Tyrantus, winvens
  #22  
Old 04-23-2016, 02:49 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quki View Post
Was she born a hermaphrodite or was the dual Genitalia due to steroid use?
She looks so different now than she did a decade ago.
CC is correct.

Steroids are basically male hormones ( testosterone derivatives ) and they'll create male characteristics if a woman uses too much.

Enlarged clitoris, hair growth, and even a stronger jaw line....... China definitely had that too.

They also really screw up your cholesterol levels...... many of those guys, and top level bodybuilders die of heart disease in their 40's or 50's.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Quki, tbone79, winvens
  #23  
Old 04-23-2016, 02:56 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quki View Post
Was she born a hermaphrodite or was the dual Genitalia due to steroid use?
She looks so different now than she did a decade ago.
I think she was born that way and raised as female. The penis is very small although pierced.

I cannot post it because certain members will report it like they did the last time I did.

I don't think steroids can make you grow a penis. They shrink it and make it not function.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By diamondsmiles:
winvens
  #24  
Old 04-23-2016, 02:58 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Taking testosterone makes the clitorous grow into a small penis. The penis and clitorous are the same body part, only affected by hormones.

That does not count as a hermaphrodite.

A hermaphrodite is when twins of different genders are absorbed into one another during gestation, causing one body that has parts belonging to its twin, sexual organs, specifically.

If it is not the sexual organs, but other parts of the body, it is known as a chimera.
A chimera is when you are your own twin. You can have 2 different DNA profiles depending which organs are tested.

I cannot locate any of her childhood pictures. She was a blonde girl.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #25  
Old 04-23-2016, 03:25 AM
Quki's Avatar
Quki
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1519
Female
Join Date: Jul 2015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post

I cannot post it because certain members will report it like they did the last time I did.

I don't think steroids can make you grow a penis. They shrink it and make it not function.
Well that sucks! Can you post a link to it? I'm so curious to see this. I feel pretty bummed out for Chyna. I'm not into WWE or bodybuilding. She genuinely seemed like a decent person.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Quki For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, tbone79, winvens
  #26  
Old 04-23-2016, 04:46 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quki View Post
Well that sucks! Can you post a link to it? I'm so curious to see this. I feel pretty bummed out for Chyna. I'm not into WWE or bodybuilding. She genuinely seemed like a decent person.
Let's try this:
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/sp...na-clit-sm.jpg

http://www.lunaticradio.com/rockit/chyna.jpg

OK. They work.

By all accounts, she was a nice person. She chose the wrong men, but, that doesn't make her a bad person.

This is her and packer:

http://pygodblog.com/wp-content/uplo...ome_sex_15.jpg

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Karma, Quki, tbone79
  #27  
Old 04-27-2016, 12:28 AM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
CC is correct.

Steroids are basically male hormones ( testosterone derivatives ) and they'll create male characteristics if a woman uses too much.

Enlarged clitoris, hair growth, and even a stronger jaw line....... China definitely had that too.

They also really screw up your cholesterol levels...... many of those guys, and top level bodybuilders die of heart disease in their 40's or 50's.

I guess if Premarin can give those born male breasts, anything is possible.

I wasn't aware of the penis thing until now.

Thank you, CrunchyCripple and rob666

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #28  
Old 04-27-2016, 01:49 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I guess if Premarin can give those born male breasts, anything is possible.

I wasn't aware of the penis thing until now.

Thank you, CrunchyCripple and rob666
You'll see it in a lot of female bodybuilders too.

It's a male hormone

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #29  
Old 04-27-2016, 02:25 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

She had a large clit do to her steroid days. She wasn't a hermaphrodite.

Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Bletch, diamondsmiles, Oswald2001, rob666, tbone79, winvens
  #30  
Old 04-27-2016, 05:21 PM
Arkoquisa's Avatar
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:272
XY
Join Date: Dec 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3066
Re: Legendary WWE Joanie Laurer Passed Away

Aaaaand another one. I used several wrestlers for my death pool, I really would have never guessed she would pass... Well, no death of any wrestler is a shock.

What these people do to their bodies, my god.

Then again, if I had the chance to do nothing but work out, shoot test, and eat mountains of happy awesome pills, fuuuuck. Where can I sign up?

__________________
Keep Kratom Legal!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arkoquisa For This Useful Post:
commondenom, rob666

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO