Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: At Least Ten Killed in Charlie Hebdo Shooting in France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr33dom View Post
Ok forget it i apologized before seeing this.
I see also from your picture, your a false patriot, who never sees himself or his country doing something wrong.
Fine keep it up.

*I
*You're

The Following User Says Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 01-07-2015, 07:06 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
They mean with that, that for example Muslim leaders in germany say that. And thats a fact.
If every muslim would be like you racists think then europe would already be destroyed there are so many muslims. But instead most of them live normal like everyone else.
But i see here, you guys are full indoctrinated.
You see a few hundred or thousand videos, and make a view on 1,8 billion persons.
Not bad. Sadly the US Forces dont film their crimes otherwise we would see the truth =)
You're a member here, but obviously don't look around.
No one is perfect, but I love how you keep blaming the world's problems on the USA. Those other fingers are pointing right back at you.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, wujuan
Old 01-07-2015, 07:13 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
ISIS didn't come out of the AL Nusra, they came out of al-Qaeda in Iraq. They were the insurgency. They claimed to control AL Nusra, which is when the news was reporting al-Qaeda disowned ISIS because of their violence. When it wasn't necessarily because of violence, but the control of AL Nusra.
"ISIS was formed out of the al-Qaida affiliate in April of last year and led by Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, a mysterious jihadist who is believed to have been born in Iraq in 1971."

The Following User Says Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 01-07-2015, 07:15 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
They mean with that, that for example Muslim leaders in germany say that. And thats a fact.
If every muslim would be like you racists think then europe would already be destroyed there are so many muslims. But instead most of them live normal like everyone else.
But i see here, you guys are full indoctrinated.
You see a few hundred or thousand videos, and make a view on 1,8 billion persons.
Not bad. Sadly the US Forces dont film their crimes otherwise we would see the truth =)
From all your comments, you come off as racist against non-muslims..

The difference is.. That .01% of Jihadist Muslims are willing to blow themselves and others up because they are manipulated. Even the most vocal Christian objecting to Muslim occupation would never condone that kind of violence.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, wujuan
Old 01-07-2015, 07:42 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Some Charlie Hebdo Cartoons

A lot of news outlets are afraid to show these.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
charliehebdomuhammedcartoonssept_small.jpg  

24267a62-5eea-491f-9821-9d98cd008a26-475x600.jpeg  

i5HizfJkHfpsk-e1348078584663.jpeg  

Attached Images

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
gatagato, K9Grip, nyazzip, Pyramid_Head, Richiemc71, schleifspur, Sharon, spudigitti, winvens
Old 01-07-2015, 07:45 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Some Charlie Hebdo Cartoons

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Hebdo2.jpg  

iTumRdEJePilN-e1348078503609.jpeg  

ibsfgomszfomrdhebdo.jpg  

charlie-hebdo-cartoon2.jpg  

hqdefault.jpg  

0919-hebdo-France-Prophet-cartoon_standard_600x400.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier, gatagato, K9Grip, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, nyazzip, Pyramid_Head, schleifspur, spudigitti, winvens, wujuan
Old 01-07-2015, 07:49 PM
MEMOR3X
Offline:
I'm Back
Poster Rank:614
Bloke

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss916

I'm not a conspiracy theorist in the slightest... but even to me this looks very professional-looking.

That vid of them shooting the cop... almost looked like the same tactics employed by British armed-response police officers.

Very different to the killing of Lee Rigby in London and lacks the Al Qaeda "spray and pray" method.

Old 01-07-2015, 07:53 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Just reported one suspect dead 2 in custody.. But it's not official.

Old 01-07-2015, 08:09 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3915 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7043

Quote:
Ok forget it i apologized before seeing this.
I see also from your picture, your a false patriot, who never sees himself or his country doing something wrong.
Fine keep it up.
First of all I respect your right to express your opinions. The right to express your opinion is something many countries and it's people have fought and died for. Many countries still do not have this right. Because of this right I can assure you most people on here will defend everything their country does. As a matter of fact a lot of us criticize our countries-especially Americans. Just go back and read the posts on board. I agree not all Muslims are radical but the things the radicals do are seemingly aimed at their own people or those who do not think like them. This is a bone of contention for many because as mentioned previously the right to express our opinions is paramount for many people American and Non-American. I can even agree the USA has intervened in other country's problems when they probably should not have. But in the USA, after 9/11, that opened up a whole can of worms and brought about a level of prejudging that was impossible to stop. For those Muslims who are peaceful; I feel sorry for them. We can all be 'brainwashed' as you say by the media but generally stories eventually die down. It is just these radicals use social media to express themselves in such a way it shines no positive light on the entire group. Other religions have radicals-the USA has the Westboro Baptist Church. But even these people would never sacrifice children or innocent people to spread their message or kill an entire staff at a magazine for publishing a fucking cartoon. I mean it sucks for the peaceful Muslims but it is what it is. By the way, are you using statistics for your estimation on how many Muslims have been killed by France, USA and whomever else or just estimating. If so, where are you getting these and are they broken down by deaths to Muslims by Muslims versus the USA, France, etc? Are you rounding the number? If so are you using the rounding rule and rounding up with greater than five down with less-you know the rule? I just wondered where you were getting the numbers. I think it would help support your point if you had something to back it up.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, wujuan
Old 01-07-2015, 08:22 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3915 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7043
Re: Some Charlie Hebdo Cartoons

Well I can see the humor but to a group with little to no sense of humor I guess I can see how it would offend. They probably just got more attention to these though by doing this. I never even knew this magazine or it's cartoons existed until today. Now the entire world will see them. I do not think that was the desired effect. I do remember the Danish cartoonist was killed for his cartoon in the early 2000's. I guess this magazine thought the zealots had other people to terrorize and would not fuck with them.