Poster Rank:3003

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76
Re: Lawyer: Martese Johnson is a Respected Leader, Did Not Produce Fake ID

Sounds to me that the cops should be charged with assault and battery, criminal violation of civil rights and possession of a weapon in the commission of a felony.

Public intoxication is an abusive, invalid and unconstitutional law. If a person doesn't commit a real crime like vandalism, battery, theft or etc. he hasn't done anything wrong. It is ridiculous that you can be arrested and charged for a state that you are in while walking. Would you rather someone walk or drive drunk.

Old 03-25-2015, 03:16 AM
jackhunter21
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3003

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss76

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
At last a person with a brain. This behavior by police is across the board. It's not a black thing, and the media and some of black America portraying it as such is irresponsible and sickening.

What's extremely sad, if this kid was white, nobody would even care. Especially the media.
Exactly. The idiots make it into a race thing and turn it into a race war. That argument distracts from the real issue which is police abuse.

If blacks want to complain they should first admit that 90% of crimes between blacks and whites are black on white. Where are the protests for that?

A lot of people blindly support the police because the are afraid to walk in the street because of thugs and black on white violence.

Whites need to understand though that it doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. They can hate thugs and hate police abuse at the same time. I'd say police abuse affects more whites than anyone else whether it's false or abusive traffic tickets, false arrest, battery, enforcement of abusive and invalid laws, etc.

Don't make this a race thing because race issues can't be won. Make this what this is about which is the police state, cops blindly following abusive orders and infringement of our human, civil and constitutional rights.

Old 03-25-2015, 04:28 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Awful lot of conclusions based on a few seconds on tape in here.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
Old 03-25-2015, 07:59 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhunter21 View Post
Exactly. The idiots make it into a race thing and turn it into a race war. That argument distracts from the real issue which is police abuse.

If blacks want to complain they should first admit that 90% of crimes between blacks and whites are black on white. Where are the protests for that?

A lot of people blindly support the police because the are afraid to walk in the street because of thugs and black on white violence.

Whites need to understand though that it doesn't have to be mutually exclusive. They can hate thugs and hate police abuse at the same time. I'd say police abuse affects more whites than anyone else whether it's false or abusive traffic tickets, false arrest, battery, enforcement of abusive and invalid laws, etc.

Don't make this a race thing because race issues can't be won. Make this what this is about which is the police state, cops blindly following abusive orders and infringement of our human, civil and constitutional rights.
All I know.. Is last week I got pulled over for running a red light. I ran the light, blatantly bad, fully red even when I started across. I was late and didn't want to slam the breaks so I just went. A cop saw and pulled me over.

I told him, "Sorry about that, didn't want to slam my breaks back there. I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't give me a ticket."

BOOM!! NO TICKET!!!

#GoodBeingWhite
#Racecard

*sidenote* my car smelled strong like quality herb and he didn't even make a comment about..