Go Back  

Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:40 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

So what you're saying is you think there's no law protecting women in the workforce?

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:43 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
So what you're saying is you think there's no law protecting women in the workforce?
There is no law that we enforce requiring equal pay regardless of sex across the nation, that's correct. The EPA through EEOC doesn't enforce it, that's why there are pay dependencies for the same jobs with the same experience.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:59 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Your numbers you posted are also inaccurate.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-20-2014, 01:00 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
There is no law that we enforce requiring equal pay regardless of sex across the nation, that's correct. The EPA through EEOC doesn't enforce it, that's why there are pay dependencies for the same jobs with the same experience.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-20-2014, 01:05 AM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Nothing is good enough for these idiots and they will go after every little detail to try and get revenge on those they feel are responsible for Wilson not being indicted. Are they going to go after every witness who didn't say Mike Brown was a saint?

Is M Brown's mom going to face charges for stealing all those t-shirts? What about those looters? What about those assholes that murdered the 19 yr old kid in his car because he was a grand jury witness? I won't hold my breath.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
niknik, Oswald2001, TheVrist
  #16  
Old 12-20-2014, 01:10 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Your numbers you posted are also inaccurate.
Oh the numbers are currently 77 cents to every dollar, instead of 75.5?

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-20-2014, 01:13 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Oh the numbers are currently 77 cents to every dollar, instead of 75.5?
No that's not it. It's a number that doesn't account for any circumstances. Like men work more hours than women on average as well.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
No that's not it. It's a number that doesn't account for any circumstances. Like men work more hours than women on average as well.
They do account for that..


Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Untitled.jpg  

Untitled2.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #19  
Old 12-20-2014, 12:01 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Your graphs don't prove what you claim they do. It just takes the average weekly earnings. If I work more hours, I get paid more.

If companies really paid women less for the exact same job and same hours. Then why would companies even hire men? They could just hire women to work for cheaper. But they don't, because you're war on women premise is total bs.
There's many factors that go into pay scales, experience, education, how valuable the company thinks you are to them, and your output.
Your graphs are merely tools of politics, that's all.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-20-2014, 06:26 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Lawmaker Wants Investigation of St. Louis Ferguson Prosecutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Your graphs don't prove what you claim they do. It just takes the average weekly earnings. If I work more hours, I get paid more.

If companies really paid women less for the exact same job and same hours. Then why would companies even hire men? They could just hire women to work for cheaper. But they don't, because you're war on women premise is total bs.
There's many factors that go into pay scales, experience, education, how valuable the company thinks you are to them, and your output.
Your graphs are merely tools of politics, that's all.
The graphs are the numbers represented graphically, not a tool of politics..

In the "tool of politics" everyone was full time wage workers and salary earners. The facts are the facts, women get paid less than men for the same jobs. You can't debate that fact.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO