Go Back  

Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 07-20-2012, 04:58 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

He just needs to answer for his crimes. This guy can safely be listed as a class A coward.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-22-2012, 12:49 AM
bluepinktriangle's Avatar
bluepinktriangle
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1435
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss246
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

leave the dude alone. he is probably gonna kick the bucket soon anyway. he was just following orders in the end, It was his job.
In 50 years time are the US and other country's going to be tracking down the people who flicked the switch on all the people sentenced to death? i doubt it, cause they where just doing there job...

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Disliked bluepinktriangle For This Post:
firegirl, juanmigual
  #13  
Old 07-22-2012, 12:55 AM
InbredMidget's Avatar
InbredMidget
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1249
Join Date: Aug 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss298
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

heil hitler

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-22-2012, 04:05 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

He should pay for his crimes regardless of how old he is.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, juanmigual
  #15  
Old 07-23-2012, 06:03 AM
FredFlintstone's Avatar
FredFlintstone
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:919
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss487
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepinktriangle View Post
leave the dude alone. he is probably gonna kick the bucket soon anyway. he was just following orders in the end, It was his job.
In 50 years time are the US and other country's going to be tracking down the people who flicked the switch on all the people sentenced to death? i doubt it, cause they where just doing there job...
Difference being is that, that old cunt killed thousands of innocent people?

What a ridiculous comparison

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FredFlintstone For This Useful Post:
r0tten
  #16  
Old 08-15-2012, 08:51 PM
bluepinktriangle's Avatar
bluepinktriangle
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1435
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss246
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredFlintstone View Post
Difference being is that, that old cunt killed thousands of innocent people?

What a ridiculous comparison
What about all the people sent to death who are innocent? Will there murderers be killed?

Oh and BTW, In the Nazi''s eyes they wasn't innocent. They were guilty of being Jewish. No matter how ridiculous that sounds, it was a reason to be put to death in the Nazi eyes. Just like in some country's eyes people should be put to death for murder and other such things. Its all perception of whats right and whats wrong.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 08-15-2012, 10:24 PM
SSCARZZ's Avatar
SSCARZZ
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:973
Join Date: Oct 2008
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss451
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

First strip him down & number his arm right?

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 08-16-2012, 02:50 PM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23599
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepinktriangle View Post
leave the dude alone. he is probably gonna kick the bucket soon anyway. he was just following orders in the end, It was his job.
In 50 years time are the US and other country's going to be tracking down the people who flicked the switch on all the people sentenced to death? i doubt it, cause they where just doing there job...
How the hell can you make that comparison? Good lord thats probably one of the most retarded comparisons I have ever read.

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 08-16-2012, 02:54 PM
bluepinktriangle's Avatar
bluepinktriangle
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1435
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss246
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
How the hell can you make that comparison? Good lord thats probably one of the most retarded comparisons I have ever read.
See quote below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluepinktriangle View Post
What about all the people sent to death who are innocent? Will there murderers be killed?

Oh and BTW, In the Nazi''s eyes they wasn't innocent. They were guilty of being Jewish. No matter how ridiculous that sounds, it was a reason to be put to death in the Nazi eyes. Just like in some country's eyes people should be put to death for murder and other such things. Its all perception of whats right and whats wrong.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 08-16-2012, 02:58 PM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss23599
Re: Laszlo Csatary, 97-year-old Hungarian Nazi, detained in Budapest

I read what you wrote below before, just cant grasp how someone could come to that conclusion.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO