Poster Rank:124

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Knife Attack in Sagamihara Japan

At least 15 people have been killed and another 45 injured after a man went on a rampage with a knife at a Japanese facility for disabled people in the early hours of Tuesday morning.

Japan’s public broadcaster NHK said the suspect, reported to have the family name Uematsu, had been arrested after he attacked residents of the Tsukui Yamayuri En (Tsukui Lily Garden) facility in Sagamihara in Kanagawa Prefecture, south of Tokyo.

The 26-year-old was arrested after turning himself in to police, NHK said.

Police are investigating the motive behind the attack, which is believed to have started at about 2.30am local time.

Emergency workers said 20 of the injured people were in serious condition.

NHK said the suspect was a former employee at the facility.

More details soon ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	3968.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	696668

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ime=1469484685

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
Bloodhound76, gatagato, Jordana, kellyhound, raygun56
Old 07-25-2016, 10:41 PM
Bloodhound76
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1887
Contributions: 48

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss164
Re: Knife Attack in Sagamihara Japan

http://www.japantimes.co.jp
Quote:
A 26-year-old man was arrested Tuesday morning after fatally stabbing 15 people and wounding 45 others at a facility for people with disabilities in Kanagawa Prefecture, NHK reported.
Quote:
Kanagawa police said they arrested a man identified as Satoshi Uematsu, 26, when he turned himself in at the Tsukui Police Station at around 3 a.m. and owned up to the attack. He is reportedly being held on initial suspicion of attempted murder. The suspect said he used to work at the facility, the police said.
Quote:
The motive for the attack was not immediately known, but the suspect has told police, “It would be better if disabled people disappeared,” according to the Asahi Shimbun.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
n-stabber-a-20160727-870x571.jpg  

7660734-3x2-700x467.jpg  

CoPWxCvWcAAgcbf.jpg  

topelement.jpg  

3968.jpg  

CoP3fE7VMAAaMCn.jpg  

3735.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bloodhound76 For This Useful Post:
candymosh, gatagato, Jordana, kellyhound, raygun56
Old 07-26-2016, 03:21 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61206

Quote:
Nineteen people are believed to have been killed and 25 injured although not all have been confirmed officially, authorities said.

All were "in a state of cardiac arrest", the official said. Another 25 people were wounded, 20 of them seriously.

The dead are aged between 18 to 70 and included nine males and 10 females, Kyodo news agency reported.

Earlier media reports had said as many as 45 people had been wounded.
he thought the world would be better without them

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
js.jpg  

Old 07-26-2016, 01:16 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

TOKYO — An apparently disturbed man arrested in a stabbing rampage at a care facility for mentally disabled people near Tokyo on Tuesday had earlier warned authorities that he might carry out the attack, according to police and local news media.

At least 19 are dead and 26 injured after the man, a former employee, allegedly broke into the facility early Tuesday and went room to room stabbing patients with a knife. He was arrested without incident after he turned himself in at a police station nearby, according to Kyodo News Service.

It is one of the worst mass killings in Japan since World War II.

Kyodo News Service said police arrested a 26-year-old man who turned himself in at a nearby police station at about 3 a.m. Tuesday, local time.

Police said the man, identified as Satoshi Uematsu, told them “I did it,” and “It’s better that the disabled disappear,” according to Kyodo.

Police said Uematsu entered the facility at about 2:10 a.m., Tuesday, local time, by breaking a ground floor window with a hammer, then apparently went room to room stabbing anyone he saw. Police said Uematsu later drove himself to a police station where he surrendered without incident.

He had a bag full of knives and other edged tools, some with bloodstains, when he turned himself in, Kyodo reported.

Kanagawa Prefectural officials said at a news conference that Uematsu worked at the care facility from 2012 to February 2016 and that he left “for personal reasons.” No further details were available.

The attack took place at the Tsukui Yamayuri En (Tsukui Lily Garden), a residential home for disabled people run by Kanagawa Prefecture, about 50 kilometers (31 miles) outside Tokyo. Officials said about 150 people, ranging in age from 19 to 75, live at the care home.

According to police, Uematsu delivered a handwritten letter to the official residence of the House of Representatives speaker in February, at about the time he left his job, in which he suggested that he was planning to kill people at the facility. He indicated the attack would take place at night, when fewer staff were on duty.

“I dream of a world where the disabled could die in peace,” Uematsu wrote in the letter. “I will carry out the plan without hurting the staffers, and I will turn myself in after I kill the disabled.”

In the letter, he said he felt “sorry” for people with disabilities, many of whom were bound to wheelchairs for life. He wrote that many of them had no contact with family members.

Uematsu was hospitalized until March on the grounds that he was a threat to others; no further details on his condition or why he was released were available Tuesday.

The care facility is located in a largely residential area, with a school and amusement park nearby.

Violent crime is relatively rare in Japan and private gun ownership is severely restricted.

Twelve people were killed and 50 injured when religious cultists released poison gas in the Tokyo subway system in March 1995. In 2008, a man rammed a truck into pedestrians in the popular Akihabara electronics district, then began stabbing people with a knife; seven people died in that incident.

Television news footage Tuesday showed dozens of police cars and ambulances at the Kanagawa facility, along with a large orange police crime-scene tent and scores of journalists. Local news media reported that family members and neighbors began gathering at the facility early Friday, with some complaining that they had received no information from officials.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...apan/87544148/

The Following User Says Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
Jordana
Old 07-27-2016, 10:29 AM
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:202

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 495 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4416

So... that was his idea of mercy-killing? Damn...

Old 07-27-2016, 10:54 AM
ltkinky
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4530

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss38

Not bad. Crazy, but crazy with so much sanity.

Any person that has been doing such a job for more than 20 years probably feels like doing what this guy did (i've shown this printed out to some people working with terminaly ill old people and 100% disabled, some sighed and approved). Unlike 72 virgins or playing chess with Jesus and pals for all eternity, this is actually a good way to justify crazy.

Old 07-27-2016, 01:36 PM
LadyCPlum
My Rank: CAPTAIN
Poster Rank:137
All woman

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 9/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss7200

He just went postal, basically.

Old 07-27-2016, 05:45 PM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:657

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834

Does Japan carry out the death penalty? I was never quite sure on that..

Old 07-27-2016, 08:37 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoot View Post
Does Japan carry out the death penalty? I was never quite sure on that..
Yes. They hang them.