Go Back  

Killer of Australian College Student in Oklahoma Has Racist Tweets.. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 08-22-2013, 12:41 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21590 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40831
Killer of Australian College Student in Oklahoma Has Racist Tweets..

Teen charged in ‘thrill kill’ of Australian college student in Oklahoma has racist tweets,
report says:

Quote:
One of three teens charged in the 'thill kill' of an Australian college student in Oklahoma last week has previously posted racist tweets on his Twitter account, according to a report. The Daily Caller reported that the tweets belonged to James Francis Edwards, 15. One tweet from his account reads, "90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM." Another post read, "Ayeee I knocced out 5 woods since Zimmerman court!:)" The Daily Caller's report noted that 'woods' is used as a derogatory term for white people. Edwards and friend Chancey Allen Luna, 16, were both charged with first-degree murder as adults Tuesday and are being held without bond in the town of Duncan, which is about 30 miles southwest of Oklahoma City. Bond was set at $1 million for 17-year-old Michael Jones, who allegedly drove the vehicle carrying the other suspects. He was charged with the use of a vehicle in the discharge of a weapon and accessory to murder after the fact. Jones is considered a youthful offender but will be tried in adult court. Jones named Luna as the gunman, police said. Police Chief Dan Ford said the victim, Chris Lane, 22, appeared to have been chosen at random, saying in a variety of media interviews since Friday's killing that one suspect told officers that he and other boys were bored and that they followed Lane and killed him for "the fun of it." Lane was on a baseball scholarship at East Central University in Ada, Okla., and was in Duncan, Okla., visiting his girlfriend when he was shot and killed. Some bystanders tried to perform CPR on Lane, but he was unconscious and stopped breathing before an ambulance arrived. Lane's killing has attracted international attention about a month after George Zimmerman, a community watch organizer who fatally shot an unarmed black teen, was acquitted by a Florida jury in a racially charged case. Rev. Jesse Jackson said in a tweet Wednesday that he was "praying for the family of Chris Lane. This senseless violence is frowned upon and the justice system must prevail." Prosecutor Jason Hicks called the boys "thugs" in court, saying Luna was sitting in the rear seat of a car when he pulled the trigger on a .22 caliber revolver and shot Lane once in the back. Hicks said Jones was driving the vehicle and Edwards was in the passenger seat. Edwards has had run-ins with the law previously and had been in court Friday, the day of the killing, to sign documents related to his juvenile probation. Peter Lane, meanwhile, told Australian media there was no explanation for his son's death. "It is heartless and to try to understand it is a short way to insanity," he said. Lane met Sarah Harper, a collegiate golfer from Duncan. Friends expected them to marry after graduation. "They were really a good couple and fun to be around," Newgent said. Harper transferred to Oklahoma Christian University in Edmond during Lane's last year at Redlands. When Lane was looking to move from the community college to a four-year college to finish his degree, he wanted to stay in Oklahoma "because Sarah was in Oklahoma," Newgent said. Lane and Harper had recently returned from a trip to Australia, and Lane was visiting Harper and her parents in Duncan, a south-central Oklahoma city of about 24,000. Lane was on a training run Friday when three teens chose him at random and shot him for "the fun of it," police said.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22...ma-has-racist/

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
BBKF, JONESJIM, kellyhound, Megamel29, Meucci
Old 08-22-2013, 12:46 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21590 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40831
Re: Killer of Australian College Student in Oklahoma Has Racist Tweets..

I wonder if Obama will hold a Press Conference
on the White House lawn to tell the country,

"The murderer of this College student could've been my son!"

Attached Images

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, chris50stang, JONESJIM, Pigeon, sbcurious, Zambini
Old 08-22-2013, 01:42 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Yeah and now that whites in the U.S. will be a minority in a few years, lets see if we have a white version of the negro college fund, NAACP, etc. when we are a minority. yeah right, we would be ran out of town as racists for even trying it.

They're just trying to keep the white man down, lol!

Old 08-22-2013, 09:42 PM
Meucci
Offline:
<b> ★ Server Supporter ★ </b>
Poster Rank:831
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss570

This happened in the town I live in. I didn't personally know him but, I do know his girlfriend he was in town to visit.

The Following User Says Thank You to Meucci For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 08-22-2013, 11:28 PM
bigjoe
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1242
male

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss303

He must hate whites 1,000% more after he heard it was the driver of the car who ratted him out by confessing.

Old 08-22-2013, 11:54 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16114 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss88594

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Yeah and now that whites in the U.S. will be a minority in a few years, lets see if we have a white version of the negro college fund, NAACP, etc. when we are a minority. yeah right, we would be ran out of town as racists for even trying it.

They're just trying to keep the white man down, lol!
No, white people will not be a minority in a few years, besides if your grammar and punctuation is anything to judge you by, you would be best served by getting some sort of basic education rather than making ignorant comments that are based purely on supposition rather than fact.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
BBKF
Old 08-23-2013, 04:11 AM
Meucci
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss570

This was such a huge shock in our little town we live in. The day after we had our high school threatened by someone and all of our schools were on lock down.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Meucci For This Useful Post:
BBKF, rapeWhistle
Old 08-23-2013, 07:47 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 401

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1753 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61141

because they were bored.
hope they rot in jail for the rest of their lives. see how boring that is.

Old 08-23-2013, 08:22 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite View Post
No, white people will not be a minority in a few years, besides if your grammar and punctuation is anything to judge you by, you would be best served by getting some sort of basic education rather than making ignorant comments that are based purely on supposition rather than fact.
Minority birth rates are sky rocketing compared to white birth rates. This is the same in all western countries now thanks to immigration.

You need an education yourself if you think a simple numbers game wont occur sometime in the future.

100 white couples have 25 children over the course of 5 years.

100 immigrant couples have 125 children in the same time period.

Which one is now outnumbered?

Old 08-23-2013, 11:49 AM
Meucci
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss570

They are going to tried as adults, so maybe at least two of them will get the death penalty.I just live about a mile from where it happened, it is a very nice neighborhood where it happened.Things like this do not happen in our town until this happened.

The Following User Says Thank You to Meucci For This Useful Post:
fletch