Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: KILER PUT DOWN WITH DRUGS USED TO PUT DOWN PETS

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking64 View Post
I believe that "afterbirth" gives you a peace and forgiveness that makes these things irrelevant.
Gross dude...come on

Old 12-17-2010, 05:07 AM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Sodium thiopental is a rapid-onset, short-acting barbiturate that causes unconsciousness. Duty's attorneys argued that pentobarbital was risky and unsafe. But an Oklahoma judge disagreed and last month approved its use in place of sodium thiopental.

The sedative is the first drug in Oklahoma's lethal injection protocol. It is followed by vecuronium bromide, a drug that causes paralysis and stops breathing. The third drug, potassium chloride, stops the heart.

Pentobarbital is used in a similar manner for animal euthanizations
as long as it works the exact same way as the previous drug, that is, it knocks him unconscious BEFORE the other drugs do their job; that's all that really matters.

yes, there are people who need to be executed for the evil that they have done. they are not safe to turn out into the general population and never will be. it doesn't need to make us evil by torturing them too. a quick death. that's all.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:29 AM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFlyer View Post
i LOVE how they accept jesus into their hearts if god wants these cunts in his flock who wants to be any part of their fucked up shit?
God's love extends to all of us no matter how fucking shitty we are.

the minute God begins judging people, like people judge people, is the minute that i throw myself down and give up. people have no mercy at all. and i know that i will never be good enough.

if someone truly does repent, there is forgiveness for all sins.

of course there are insincere jailhouse repentants, happens all the time. but since i don't live inside of anyone's mind but my own i cannot judge. it's between God and them, and will be settled upon death.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:44 AM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
If you look, God is about JUSTICE.....the New Testament talks about the New covenant....but it still says to FOLLOW THE ORIGINAL LAWS/RULES....there is TOO MUCH bleeding heart translations and bullshit that is NOT EVEN IN the Bible, Talmud, Torah, Old Testament OR New Testament.....the fucking FLOWER children started this LOVEFEST....when it si about JSUTICE.
Christ gave us only two laws in a new covenant. to love God with all our mind and heart and soul, and to love our neighbor as ourselves. and then knowing full well that we couldn't even do that much, he died on the cross for all our sins. once we repent, his blood covers all.

Christ also said that those who lived by the laws would die by the laws. he was saying that He was the only way.

only one unpardonable sin. blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, literally rejecting God.

there is no justice on earth. satan rules the earth now. justice happens at the end, during his 1000 year reign.

Old 12-17-2010, 05:55 AM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFlyer View Post
thanks for that you fucking hypocrite
you fucking proddy fuck off and die of ass cancer
my cuntface father spent some 30 years of his life beating my mother into an early grave and destroying 3 of my brothers lives too you fucking thick fucking cunt
christian funeral????
no fucking problem your cunt of a "god" accepts all

fuck you
almost everyone gets fucking assholes in their lives. i'm sorry about your father.

i've been raped multiple times. i still have pain and anger i'm working through. have i forgiven any of them? some of them, i'm working on it. i accept that if they truly repented and changed and took Christ into their hearts that God would bring them into heaven. i know that God would give me more than enough peace in my heart for this when i got there.

i don't judge anyone who hasn't come to this place in their lives. i'm 50 years old, the events are over 30 years ago, and it's not been easy and is still not easy. i still question God every day, and sometimes i still get angry at Him. do you know what? people are easier to forgive than God. go figure.

Old 12-17-2010, 06:17 AM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

a few more things i understand from the Bible the way i read it.

i'm not even allowed to judge myself, only God can judge me. i'm obviously really lousy at that.

forgive us our trespassers as we forgive those who trespass against us. so God only forgives me exactly as much as i am able to forgive others. something i am inclined to work on.

Old 12-17-2010, 07:21 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16133 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88612

Quote:
Originally Posted by daughterothenight View Post
almost everyone gets fucking assholes in their lives. i'm sorry about your father.

i've been raped multiple times. i still have pain and anger i'm working through. have i forgiven any of them? some of them, i'm working on it. i accept that if they truly repented and changed and took Christ into their hearts that God would bring them into heaven. i know that God would give me more than enough peace in my heart for this when i got there.

i don't judge anyone who hasn't come to this place in their lives. i'm 50 years old, the events are over 30 years ago, and it's not been easy and is still not easy. i still question God every day, and sometimes i still get angry at Him. do you know what? people are easier to forgive than God. go figure.
i'm not questioning your faith,what i am challenging is this club you call religion and its willingness to accept assholes wholesale and without any question in an effort to boost numbers.
its not faith based at all.its a fucking membership drive

Old 12-17-2010, 07:41 AM
aerosimms
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:444
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1471

There is no place called "Heaven" where everyone's got their own cloud, and they walk around with wings and halos. None of that shit's even in the Bible, and even if it were, there would be no reason to treat it as anything other than part of a morality play steeped in symbolism and allegory.

As far as whether or not the man was "saved", that's between him and God. I don't think anyone here or anywhere else on the planet can see into a man's mind and count up his karma. I will tell you that if God forgave him, I have no problem with that. God knows better than you or I do about that shit. How many universes have you created?

There is only one thing that can forgive your sins, and that's God. People, you're only here for 120 years at the very most (more likely 60-80). That AIN'T a real long time. You gonna tell me you really think that this is it? When you're gone you're gone? No. You don't get out of it that easy. Hitler's got a lot of karmic debt. If you have any sense of justice, you have to believe that the spirit of a human being lives on after death. Otherwise, there really is no justice, is there?

Fuck.

I've got so much more I could say on the subject, but you fuckers make fun of me if I write more than a couple of paragraphs, so fuck it. Want a blurb? "You reap what you sew."

Old 12-17-2010, 07:46 AM
Clubhouse

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Old 12-17-2010, 07:50 AM
aerosimms
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:444
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1471

Yeah, okay. The wise old sage from Kung Fu and his autoerotic-asphyxiation-fapping "Grasshopper". How coy.