Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Kidnapped Woman Found Stabbed to Death in Abandoned Car

Quote:
Manhunt for ex-boyfriend as mother, 20, is stabbed to death after begging for mercy while being dragged away from baby girl at home

*Kirsty Treloar was heard begging for mercy as she was dragged into a car

*Murder squad police hunting ex-boyfriend on the run since Monday morning

*Young mother 'killed by ex-boyfriend' who is also one-month-old's father

By CHRIS GREENWOOD and JOHN STEVENS
Last updated at 2:31 PM on 3rd January 2012

A manhunt was under way today after a young mother was kidnapped from her home and stabbed to death.

The body of Kirsty Treloar, 20, who just a month ago had given birth to a baby girl, was found in an abandoned Fiat Stilo car yesterday morning.

Detectives are hunting for her ex-boyfriend after police said they are treating the murder as a 'domestic' incident.

Neighbours said they heard Miss Treloar screaming 'please, please, please' as her attcker dragged her into the vehicle.

Kidnapped: The body of Kirsty Treloar, 20, who just a month ago had given birth to a baby girl, was found in an abandoned car yesterday morning

Christmas tragedy: Kirsty Treloar put a picture of her one-month-old daughter in a Santa outfit on Facebook shortly before she was found dead

Hurt: Siblings Dean and Gemma Treloar were also stabbed during the attack

The silver vehicle was found 90 minutes after she was snatched, with the young mother's body inside.
Her brother Dean, 22, and sister Gemma, 24, also suffered stab wounds as they tried to defend her at their family home in Haggerston, East London.
The baby girl was taken to hospital to be checked over by doctors.

This is the latest in a string of tragedies over the Christmas and New Year period.

Ruby Love, who had three children, was hit over the head and strangled before being dumped in a London canal on Christmas Day.

Miss Treloar’s neighbours dialled 999 shortly after 7am yesterday after hearing her scream ‘please, please, please’ as she was manhandled into a grey Fiat Stilo before it sped away.

Her body was found an hour-and-a-half later a mile away, off Homerton High Street.

Her ex-boyfriend, who has not been named, is believed to be known to police.

A Fiat Stilo, where Miss Treloar was found stabbed to death, is removed from Ryder Mews in Hackney, east London

Stabbing: Kirsty Treloar has been found dead after reportedly being abducted from Brownlow Road in Hackney, east London

Dean Treloar was in hospital last night in a stable condition. His sister was released after being treated for minor injuries.

Neighbours living on the same residential street described hearing a 'hysterical' cry coming from the property at around 6am yesterday.

A graphic shows the area in North London where Kirsty Treloar was found yesterday

Neighbour Robert Mead said he heard young mother Kirsty being dragged to the car early yesterday morning.

He said: 'I heard a window or bottle smash. There was a commotion and shouting.

'I heard the woman scream, 'Please, please, no, please', a car door slam shut, and then the screeching of tyres.'

A woman living close to the three-storey home described how she was woken at around 5.30am before hearing 'a female sounding extremely distressed'.

The woman, 45, who did not give her name, added: 'I don't know what woke me up.

'It was some time at around six or just after that I heard a noise. I thought it might be foxes fighting which can sound quite human.

'Then I thought, No, it's definitely not, it sounded like a young woman in distress. It was very short-lived and stopped quite abruptly.

'It sounded like she was a bit hysterical.'

Terry Tundervary, 58, a builder, said: 'They seemed to be a very friendly family. I used to say hello to the girl.

'If it's the girl I think it is, she's got a little baby.

Forensic officers at the scene of a property in Ryder Mews, east London, are pictured gathering evidence in clear plastic bags

Forensic officers in suits and masks are pictured near Ryder Mews where the car was found. A police cordon remains in place last night

'She was a pretty girl, a very normal girl, the whole family was very friendly although I didn't know their names. I just knew them to say hello to as neighbours do.

'I believe the girl's dad, he may have been her step-dad, came from the US or Canada. I think he was a binman for Hackney Borough Council.'

Retired couple Mary and David Ward, both in their 70s, said they were shocked to hear what had happened at the property so close to their home.

Mr Ward, 70, added: 'It's a terrible shock. We couldn't believe all this happened, it's a real tragedy.

A black sheet is seen covering the entrance to the property in Brownlow Road, east London, this evening while police continue investigating

Grim scene: Police and ambulance teams attended 41 Brownlow Road. Police have released no details of the suspect but said their search is ongoing

Investigation: Police confer at the entrance to Ryder Mews, Hackney where the kidnapped woman was found dead shortly after her abduction

'The area is pretty good really, we've lived here nearly 30 years and it's the first time anything like this has occurred.

'We have never had any trouble - we didn't know the family but the young girl seemed to be very nice when we saw her to say hello to.'

Another neighbour in Brownlow Road, who did not want to be named, said he heard what sounded like a window breaking early this morning and a person shouting 'Please, please, please'.

A tarpaulin covered one of the ground-floor windows and police remained at the scene last night.

Forensics officers were also examining Ryder Mews where the car was found. The area was cordoned off with police tape.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE

alpha.first.one, Cumulonimbus, daughterofthenight, diamondsmiles, Dragonlady66, kellyhound
Old 01-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Cumulonimbus
Offline:
Meh
Poster Rank:262

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3156
Re: Kidnapped Woman Found Stabbed to Death in Abandoned Car

Some jealous, small-dicked loser can't handle being rejected. Now a little boy will grow up never knowing either parent and will eventually be burdened with the horrible knowledge that his sperm donor scumbag father butchered his mother. What a fucking mess.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cumulonimbus For This Useful Post:
Amy, daughterofthenight, kellyhound
Old 01-03-2012, 03:32 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Ah yes, England in the modern century.

Where life is becoming cheap.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 01-03-2012, 06:04 PM
Shawna
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:83
Female

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
Some jealous, small-dicked loser can't handle being rejected. Now a little boy will grow up never knowing either parent and will eventually be burdened with the horrible knowledge that his sperm donor scumbag father butchered his mother. What a fucking mess.
I think she had a baby girl. What a tragedy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shawna For This Useful Post:
Amy, Cumulonimbus, daughterofthenight, kayo brizzle
Old 01-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Yeah it was a little girl.

Cumulonimbus
Old 01-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Cumulonimbus
Offline:
Meh
Poster Rank:262

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3156

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawna View Post
I think she had a baby girl. What a tragedy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy. View Post
Yeah it was a little girl.
Oops. I must have gotten mixed up with one of the other articles.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cumulonimbus For This Useful Post:
Amy, Shawna
Old 01-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Same applies though, in the end there will be a baby that will never know its parents.

Cumulonimbus, daughterofthenight, Shawna
Old 01-04-2012, 06:57 AM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

judging from the baby she was a 'coal miner'

The Following User Says Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
BryanXavier
Old 01-04-2012, 05:04 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61206

Quote:
A teenager remained in police custody today after being arrested over the kidnap and murder of young mother Kirsty Treloar.

The 20-year-old victim was abducted from her east London home shortly after 7am on Monday before being found dead in an abandoned car about 90 minutes later.

Officers involved in a major manhunt arrested a 19-year-old suspect at about 1pm yesterday in the Hackney area, Scotland Yard said.
is wrong with people these days.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:47 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

I like the guy posing before he opens the door.
Sad story.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Amy