Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss331
Re: Khadaffi Live Speech!

this is the way revolution should happen. The people should rise up and overcome, not another country invading an taking power. GO PEOPLE GO!!!!!!!!!!
Gadaafi is a muppet!

Old 02-23-2011, 11:55 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobophile View Post
What else do you want? It is a different culture, thanks to dictatorship different muslim groups won't slaughter each other. If you bring socalled democracy in those countries things will end up in anarchy like Afghanistan and Irak.
Thanks to dictatorship? As in what's happening in Libya now? Dictators oppress and rule with brutal hands most are isolated and the poorest populations in the world. Why? Because there leaders are stealing all their money. You really think the Iraqis want war and instability, or a oppressor with secret police who torture and kill all who question them. No they want a good job a nice home and good schools just like everybody else. We're not fighting the Iraqi people, we're fighting extremists who will lose their grip on power, or just are using us being there as a chance to kill our soldiers or, us trying to modernize their countries and cultures to respect human rights such as a constitution that gives women rights. You think the women there didn't want that?

Old 02-24-2011, 03:44 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobophile View Post
Yup people just need to leave eachother alone. I don't believe the muslim culture was such a treath before the west started fucking around in their lands.

bullshit.....islam has always been a threat. From the day it was founded

we just hear more about it these days because of the WWW

Old 02-24-2011, 03:47 AM
joethurr
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:179

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5502

he looks old and tired..

Old 02-26-2011, 09:44 AM
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:56479
8=====>

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

Only he can run that country with full efficiency. NO ONE ELSE.

I support Gaddafi.

Go ahead an look at the economic status of Libya on any site.

VERY LITTLE POVERTY. And a percentage of the oil profits is given to the people. Everyone leads a stable life. Infact 18000 of my fellow countrymen work there.

The people simply want to cause some sort of trouble.

Old 02-26-2011, 10:14 AM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Thanks to dictatorship? As in what's happening in Libya now? Dictators oppress and rule with brutal hands most are isolated and the poorest populations in the world. Why? Because there leaders are stealing all their money. You really think the Iraqis want war and instability, or a oppressor with secret police who torture and kill all who question them. No they want a good job a nice home and good schools just like everybody else. We're not fighting the Iraqi people, we're fighting extremists who will lose their grip on power, or just are using us being there as a chance to kill our soldiers or, us trying to modernize their countries and cultures to respect human rights such as a constitution that gives women rights. You think the women there didn't want that?
I fully agree that a dictatorship can only rule with oppression and punishment. I have never heard or read of such a form of government that did otherwise. The thing is, a country has millions of people as its inhabitants, and these people are gonna want to do things their way, express themselves as they feel adequate. It's human nature. But a dictatorship can not remain in power too long if its citizens were allowed the freedom of expression, for the simple reason, there will be some who will oppose the regime. And if the people had the power of the vote, then you would have a democracy. So in and of itself, a totalitarian government must exist via suppression. Problem is: the vast majority of these types of leaders succumb to evils of power.

Gadhafi is a coward of the highest order. When Regan bombed his faggot ass back in '86, Gadhafi shut the fuck up, and had nothing to do with America after that. At least Saddam Hussein was a tough street fighter, and had the balls to defy the U. S. although we all know what happened to him in the end. Still the man had guts, something Gadhafi lacks.

None of these Middle East countries want to mess with the full might of the United States. None of them. So far as those countries that host terrorism: they're too weak to have their own government militia, so they have to depend on suicidal thugs to defend their borders.

Old 02-26-2011, 12:48 PM
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
8=====>

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

Look at the UN and the Western world acting like they are real good guys all of the sudden. Now they want to pass a proposal which could convict Gaddafi of warcrimes.

FUCK ALL OF YOU!

Where were you when Burma severely suppressed its citizens? Its all about oil control. Fucking greedy thugs.

Old 02-26-2011, 08:00 PM
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:326

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2359

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnathan View Post
Look at the UN and the Western world acting like they are real good guys all of the sudden. Now they want to pass a proposal which could convict Gaddafi of warcrimes.

FUCK ALL OF YOU!

Where were you when Burma severely suppressed its citizens? Its all about oil control. Fucking greedy thugs.
I predict China will wave it's veto right and the united states will back out, or not have a say. I do agree with you on the oil thing, Libya has the highest oil reserves in Africa and it's all about interests.

Old 02-27-2011, 04:47 AM
vnathan
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
8=====>

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss0

The fucking proposal has been passed. Wtf?

Old 02-27-2011, 10:35 AM
Phobophile
Offline:
Ien twa trije!
Poster Rank:409
Male

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1744

ok you got a point but is it really that bad? I don't see much extremists here. Same for the Burka, which is forbidden now. Lots of media attention. Everybody was pro anti-burka law and only 3 women in Holland wearing them.. 3! on almost 17 milion people.