Go Back  

KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull Attack 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 06-17-2014, 03:59 PM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest to look at her while I'm eating she's a sweet kid and her smile shows what she's got in her heart. Even the dogs and the scars fail to destroy her cuteness.
However it would bother me to eat while I have to look at a disgusting bigot who is consumed by their own hatred. I would complain to the manager about that.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
30564U, winvens
  #22  
Old 06-17-2014, 04:03 PM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
This is a clear cut case of extortion by a Trailer Trash Family.
Is that really your opinion or just having a bad day ? Either way you can stick it back up your arse from whence it came.

Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-17-2014, 04:11 PM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Yea, they do look a little trailer trashy, but I have this suspecision that the story's gonna be true. Think about what the average fast food franchise hires, the employee turn over rates, crappy customer service training/expectations, robotic responses to simple problems, lack of initiative, lack of financial gain, etc. Can't you just picture this type of behavior in some isolated franchise set in an equally isolated rural community? I sure can. They should know better.
It doesn't have to be a rurally situated restaurant for it to fall way below normal standards. In 2003 I saw the manager of Burger King - Almere Stad (a metropolitan city in the Netherlands) jump over the counter and punch and kick one of the customers until he was unconscious and pissing blood all over the floor, because he gave the manager a big mouth. I'm sure that isn't Burger King policy either, but just because it's an 'official franchise' doesn't mean the rules and guidelines always get followed. The responsibility ultimately lies with KFC for allowing this to have ever occurred. It's very much a failure of their recruitment and training policies ie. they hire total fucking dickheads.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
30564U, gatagato, mintycbo, winvens
  #24  
Old 06-17-2014, 08:11 PM
30564U's Avatar
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade
Join Date: Aug 2013
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
It doesn't have to be a rurally situated restaurant for it to fall way below normal standards. In 2003 I saw the manager of Burger King - Almere Stad (a metropolitan city in the Netherlands) jump over the counter and punch and kick one of the customers until he was unconscious and pissing blood all over the floor, because he gave the manager a big mouth. I'm sure that isn't Burger King policy either, but just because it's an 'official franchise' doesn't mean the rules and guidelines always get followed. The responsibility ultimately lies with KFC for allowing this to have ever occurred. It's very much a failure of their recruitment and training policies ie. they hire total fucking dickheads.
I agree with you, it's gone waaaay beyond the franchise level to deal with this issue. The parent company is going to eat this and hopefully the franchisee will lose his franchise...because this is going to cost big. This could absolutely anywhere and I didn't mean that it was confined to anywhere rural. I think it would be more apt to happen somewhere in the inner city.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
gatagato, mintycbo, spycosis
  #25  
Old 06-18-2014, 03:57 AM
gatagato's Avatar
gatagato
Online
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Contributions: 367
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5487
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

If this really happened, KFC is partially responsible for failing to properly train (and keep an eye on) workers who operate with any type of people on daily basis, but something like this was unpredictable unless the worked had shown bad behavior tendencies in the past.
Plus, they gave to Victoria and her family $30,000 toward her medical bills BEFORE even launching an investigation (which is ongoing) and the employee will most likely (if not for sure) be fired.
The company's managers spent time replying to angry customers (some of who posted Nazis pictures on the company's page), clearly and respectfully.
Before aiming our guns to KFC as it was the cause of all the problems of this sweet, adorable and very unlucky little girl, we should ask to ourselves WHO should be held responsible for her present conditions: in my humble opinion, two parents right in the head would never bring a little girl to a mobile house hosting TEN PIT-BULLS (God only knows in which condition they have been living, and what safety measures were in place to prevent such accidents). The dogs that weren't shot and killed were seized by the police, Grandpa and Grandma (not the one of the restaurant) face now charges but don't tell me that her parents have no faults: this disgrace could have been avoided. By THEM, not by KFC.
Plus, they are still soliciting money, raised $125,171.00 so far (and counting), thanks to what happened at KFC: days before the incident, the family admitted it was “struggling financially due to the fact that the insurance company is refusing to pay for many of her medicines and anything to do with her feeding tube or formula which is $550 a month.” With all that being said, i'm not sure that the incident at KFC (IF it really happened, i don't know because i wasn't there) can be called a disgrace: disgraces usually don't come along with $155,000, otherwise we all would wish disgraces to ourselves.
Good luck to this little girl (who is apparently surrounded by relatives who need look at the mirror before blaming and criticizing others), my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, K9Grip, MadCore, Megamel29, mintycbo, spycosis, winvens
  #26  
Old 06-18-2014, 05:00 AM
mintycbo's Avatar
mintycbo
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:344
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 331 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2166
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

This whole story/ordeal all around is pretty bad/sad.
The Grandparents are at fault in some form..
(Maybe they were taking blame for their son/daughter's animals? Maybe the guy really does like his pit bulls?)
10 of them... 10 pit bulls on the premises.. TEN...
(yes, it was 3 of the 10 behind the attack..so what..10 dogs.. overcrowd a prison and see how your inmates act?)
A trailer and it's lot, with 10 pit bulls.. that's not enough room for 10 dogs of ANY breed...
And just looking at all dynamics of the story? If you want to call the parents trashy?
By all means... Go ahead. But, do not stop there... Everyone involved except the victim seems pretty trashy in my honest opinion... (Ok, the cops didn't seem too bad...)

All I can say is I hope that child's future improves over what her current events are.
I wish her the best...

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mintycbo For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, gatagato, spycosis, winvens
  #27  
Old 06-21-2014, 02:31 PM
spycosis's Avatar
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
I agree with you, it's gone waaaay beyond the franchise level to deal with this issue. The parent company is going to eat this and hopefully the franchisee will lose his franchise...because this is going to cost big. This could absolutely anywhere and I didn't mean that it was confined to anywhere rural. I think it would be more apt to happen somewhere in the inner city.
I love the confidence you instill in me that some motherfucker is in for the high jump.

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-24-2014, 04:07 AM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

Turns out it was a hoax.

"The 3-year-old girl who was reportedly kicked out of a KFC in Jackson, Mississippi, because the scarring on her face — remnants of a pit bull attack — were disturbing customers, was nothing more than an elaborate hoax, reports Laurel Leader-Call.
The family of Victoria Wilcher claimed that she and her grandmother were asked to leave a KFC restaurant because her dog-attack scars were scaring patients, prompting the fast food chain to donate $30,000 to cover the girl’s medical bills.
However, sources told the Laurel Leader-Call that the story didn’t quite add up, so the restaurant hired a private investigator to look into the issue. The findings revealed that there was no security footage of Victoria or her grandmother in the restaurant on the day they claimed they were asked to leave, and there was no record of their order.
“We continue to take this report seriously, and of course have great sympathy for Victoria and her family. Since we have so far not been able to verify the incident in our internal investigation, we have also hired a third-party consultant to conduct an independent investigation to help us resolve this matter,” franchise owner Kirk Hannon said in a televised statement Friday.
In addition to the donation from KFC, Victoria’s family had been raising money online via crowdfunding platform GoFundMe to pay for the girl’s medical bills. Prior to the reported KFC incident, her fundraising page, created April 28, had raised just over $578 from seven donors, reported the Clarion-Ledger. After June 13, the number swelled to $135,000.
Though Victoria’s family reportedly has not decided if they will accept the $30,000 from KFC, the company said it will follow through with their pledge to help the girl even if the story proves false.
“When the allegation was first made, KFC pledged $30,000 to go to medical expenses and started an investigation to find the truth. They have pledged the money even if it is proven that the incident never happened. At this point their story is full of holes. Any thinking person who follows their timeline can see it. The event at KFC never happened,” wrote Dick West, the president of West Quality Food and a KFC franchisee, on a new station’s webpage, reported the Clarion Ledger. "

I'm sure they'll take the $30K and try to hide now.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, gatagato, invertigo, Nite, Pyramid_Head, rapeWhistle, Zambini
  #29  
Old 06-24-2014, 04:54 AM
Nite's Avatar
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88606
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
Turns out it was a hoax.

"The 3-year-old girl who was reportedly kicked out of a KFC in Jackson, Mississippi, because the scarring on her face — remnants of a pit bull attack — were disturbing customers, was nothing more than an elaborate hoax, reports Laurel Leader-Call.
The family of Victoria Wilcher claimed that she and her grandmother were asked to leave a KFC restaurant because her dog-attack scars were scaring patients, prompting the fast food chain to donate $30,000 to cover the girl’s medical bills.
However, sources told the Laurel Leader-Call that the story didn’t quite add up, so the restaurant hired a private investigator to look into the issue. The findings revealed that there was no security footage of Victoria or her grandmother in the restaurant on the day they claimed they were asked to leave, and there was no record of their order.
“We continue to take this report seriously, and of course have great sympathy for Victoria and her family. Since we have so far not been able to verify the incident in our internal investigation, we have also hired a third-party consultant to conduct an independent investigation to help us resolve this matter,” franchise owner Kirk Hannon said in a televised statement Friday.
In addition to the donation from KFC, Victoria’s family had been raising money online via crowdfunding platform GoFundMe to pay for the girl’s medical bills. Prior to the reported KFC incident, her fundraising page, created April 28, had raised just over $578 from seven donors, reported the Clarion-Ledger. After June 13, the number swelled to $135,000.
Though Victoria’s family reportedly has not decided if they will accept the $30,000 from KFC, the company said it will follow through with their pledge to help the girl even if the story proves false.
“When the allegation was first made, KFC pledged $30,000 to go to medical expenses and started an investigation to find the truth. They have pledged the money even if it is proven that the incident never happened. At this point their story is full of holes. Any thinking person who follows their timeline can see it. The event at KFC never happened,” wrote Dick West, the president of West Quality Food and a KFC franchisee, on a new station’s webpage, reported the Clarion Ledger. "

I'm sure they'll take the $30K and try to hide now.
You don't say
I fucking knew it

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
gatagato, invertigo, K9Grip, Zambini
  #30  
Old 06-24-2014, 04:56 AM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: KFC Kicks Out 3 Yr Old Girl Due to Injuries/scars Sustained from Pitbull At

At this rate, internet charity is on its way out.

At least they got creative and didn't try to use racial slurs scrawled on a tip line.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO