Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Re: Kentucky Man Sues Doctor For Amputating His Penis

No. I'm not that rude and insensitive. If I liked a guy, I'd probably deal with it.

We have what we have. I'm not getting any surgery and I don't expect a man to do so for me. I don't have boobs to speak of and I never had a problem with guys. I appealed to leg men. I figure my boobs will always be pretty much where they started out no matter how old I get. Given the choice, I'd have my belly made smaller.

Guys have their favorite parts, too. There are boob men, ass men, and leg men. I don't know about physically appealing genitalia preferences. Guys have stated they like certain clits and lips so it works both ways.

I wasn't attacking the uncircumsized guys. My father was uncircumsized so Mama told us, which was TMI, in my opinion. We have our ideals. Whether or not we ever get them, I suppose some do and some don't.

I like big, fat long cocks and night tight walnut balls. The ones that hang low look like they might come unattached, but, that's me. I'm sure some females and males like them.

It's to each our own. I wouldn't embarrass a guy that I liked. Hey, you never know. I might like it better :)

Old 09-12-2012, 03:51 AM
hal0mega
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:402

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
No. I'm not that rude and insensitive. If I liked a guy, I'd probably deal with it.

We have what we have. I'm not getting any surgery and I don't expect a man to do so for me. I don't have boobs to speak of and I never had a problem with guys. I appealed to leg men. I figure my boobs will always be pretty much where they started out no matter how old I get. Given the choice, I'd have my belly made smaller.

Guys have their favorite parts, too. There are boob men, ass men, and leg men. I don't know about physically appealing genitalia preferences. Guys have stated they like certain clit and lips so it works both ways.

I wasn't attacking the uncircumsized guys. My father was uncircumsized so Mama told us, which was TMI, in my opinion. We have our ideals. Whether or not we ever get them, I suppose some do and some don't.

I like big, fat long cocks and night tight walnut balls. The ones that hang low look like they might come unattached, but, that's me. I'm sure some females and males like them.

It's to each our own. I wouldn't embarrass a guy that I liked. Hey, you never know. I might like it better :)
well each to their own but circumcised cocks look unnatural to me, they look like deformed mushrooms

The Following User Says Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 09-12-2012, 06:33 AM
pyromancer555
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:172
Male
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1258 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5672

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post

Guys have their favorite parts, too. There are boob men, ass men, and leg men. I don't know about physically appealing genitalia preferences. Guys have stated they like certain clit and lips so it works both ways.

That was WAYYYYYYYYYY more than i ever wanted to know lol. but at the same time i fell like weve bonded now.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyromancer555 For This Useful Post:
Brometheus, diamondsmiles
Old 09-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11935

So what's wrong with the nickname: Stubbs

Old 09-12-2012, 08:28 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromancer555 View Post
That was WAYYYYYYYYYY more than i ever wanted to know lol. but at the same time i fell like weve bonded now.
yea.. wow diamond.. and I thought I gave TMI.. that was enough to make even me blush.. great job!

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles