Poster Rank:858

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss541
Re: Jund'Allah Studio ::Presents:: "Good News from Pakistan" in English

Depends what you mean by pro west or antiwest.

I am pro-west, if you mean freedom, democracy, freedom of speech, right to education, right to choose my religion, civil rights.

I will be anti west, if we invade other countries for false reason. I prefer if we concentrate on our own people instead of going to fight other people. Trying to impose on them.

Just imagine, what a better place America would have been if these billions of dollars would have been spent on infractructure, health care system, old people and education. But instead we have killed so many people., so many people have become orphaned. They have suffered and oppressed. Its not only muslims who suffered, but have you ever imagined what happen when a US army personnel falls??? His parents, wife, sons, daughter, relatives, friends???? The pain, the memories...But you dont know anyone who has gone through these, so i dont expect you to understand.

Hmm, no, i use the pseudo Binyamine before i even knew about that Binyam Mohamad who spent times at Guantanamo. Do you know who is the prime minister of the State of Israel??? And of a singer named Binyamine???

Old 03-04-2011, 02:58 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Jund'Allah Studio ::Presents:: "Good News from Pakistan" in English

Quote:
Originally Posted by Binyamine View Post
Depends what you mean by pro west or antiwest.

I am pro-west, if you mean freedom, democracy, freedom of speech, right to education, right to choose my religion, civil rights.

I will be anti west, if we invade other countries for false reason. I prefer if we concentrate on our own people instead of going to fight other people. Trying to impose on them.

Just imagine, what a better place America would have been if these billions of dollars would have been spent on infractructure, health care system, old people and education. But instead we have killed so many people., so many people have become orphaned. They have suffered and oppressed. Its not only muslims who suffered, but have you ever imagined what happen when a US army personnel falls??? His parents, wife, sons, daughter, relatives, friends???? The pain, the memories...But you dont know anyone who has gone through these, so i dont expect you to understand.

Hmm, no, i use the pseudo Binyamine before i even knew about that Binyam Mohamad who spent times at Guantanamo. Do you know who is the prime minister of the State of Israel??? And of a singer named Binyamine???
Ok that answers my questions, I agree with your first two statements, but you use the term American personnel and American dollars, I am English so that doesn't mean a lot to me really, English Squaddies are dying too, we are also spending grotesque amounts of pounds too, I am tired of hearing America this America that, WE are dying too, and DON'T fucking assume I don't know anyone who has suffered fucking loss because of both conflicts, tad ignorant dont you think!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
And YES I am fucking PROUD of my country.