Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543
Re: Judge Swears on the Quran

If it truly doesn't matter...

Go to a moo slum cuntry and swear on a Bible.

Try that with ISIS.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality, lobo221
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
Top Gear
Old 12-19-2015, 07:52 PM
Bleeed.exe
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:248
Contributions: 7

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
TRUMP 2016 !!1!

The Following User Says Thank You to Bleeed.exe For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 12-20-2015, 02:40 PM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

One step closer to sharia laws.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bletch For This Useful Post:
lobo221, Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 01-08-2016, 09:55 PM
buffalo1111
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4502

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss39

The bitch deserves every fucking nasty thing that Muslims ever did to women.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to buffalo1111 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, facing_reality, Oswald2001
Old 01-10-2016, 03:19 PM
chiefTbon
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:168
mang

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 254 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5888

Get me the fucking Torah !!

Old 01-10-2016, 08:47 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by facing_reality View Post
Whether you guys like it or not, New Testament Christian morality IS the basis for this country's system of law.
Remember, the book that she's swearing on tells her how to run a society: a society that should've been dead 1,000 years ago. That ancient society isn't just about personal ethics, which is how we used the Bible for our inspiration for our law. It's an ACTUAL system of law, one that directly contradicts the law she's supposed to be upholding.

I mean you guys are okay with men beating their wives, women not going to school, being a slave (at best) because you don't worship Allah, and (worst of all) listening to that god-awful loudspeaker call to prayer (the Azhan) five-times-a-fucking-day?
1. "The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion." --John Adams; "The day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus by the Supreme Being in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva in the brain of Jupiter. ... But we may hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with all this artificial scaffolding...."--Thomas Jefferson; and just to clarify how well-known it was over 150 years ago “[The Constitution] is negatively atheistical, for no God is appealed to at all. In framing many of our public formularies, greater care seems to have been taken to adapt them to the prejudices of the INFIDEL FEW, than to the consciences of the Christian millions.”--Reverend D. X. Junkin 1845.
Had our laws been based on New Testament Christianity, surely there would have been a mention of Jesus Christ, Baptism, etc. Besides that, you would have to rationalize our not-so-proud moments with such an idea.
2. You do realize that the Bible is also an ACTUAL system of law, right? From the Ten Commandments, to the Halakha, to the teachings of Jesus Christ, all the way to Paul... it's law.
3. The Qur'an does not support domestic violence or not educating women. In fact, the oldest continually operating university in the world was started by a Muslim woman named Fatima al-Fihri. Also, women were one of the primary teachers in the first several generations of Muslims. Not to mention that from Africa to Asia, Muslim women have managed to be Empresses, Queens, Prime Ministers, Presidents, Sultanas, and even Imams and scholars.
Snice you brought up the New Testament, let's cherry-pick a little as see what Paul has to say:
1 Corinthians 14:33-35 states: "As in all the churches of the holy one, women should keep silent in the churches, for they are not allowed to speak, but should be subordinate even as the law says. If they want to learn anything, they should ask their husbands at home. For it is improper for a woman to speak in the church." Makes sense to why they couldn't vote here until 1920 then, right? You might also want to look at the figures of women's higher education across the globe, both today and historically. It's surprising.
As far as beating your wives and slavery goes, you must have a very VERY narrow view of the history of both of those subjects.

None of this matters, though. As has been stated before, there is no religious test for public servants. They can believe or disbelieve as much as they like. She's not the first to have sworn in on a Qur'an, and I haven't seen the Shariah takeover everybody has been screaming about for years.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By a175:
Bletch
Old 01-10-2016, 10:26 PM
guims79
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:728

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss722

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
I tough just the indepandance day was celebrated on the christian calendar as basic as it is... "july 4th 1776"??????

Old 01-11-2016, 12:07 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

What?

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
mankindsdecadence
Old 01-11-2016, 02:42 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
It's like allowing her to swear in on a copy of Mein Kampf.

It should not only be disallowed, it should be an immediately jailable offense.

The low life Ghetto Trash Black Panther type product of...da Black CULTCHA should be packed off to Syria and dropped off 5 miles from ISIS lines.

Den da sista can 'splain all 'bout da rebolution to all huh fellow moo slums.
dangerous precedent here.....very dangerous precedent.

also....that name "Dialo"??? Wasnt some perspn named Amadou Diallo shot and killed by NYPD???....or was he the one with the plunger handle job....I klnow if it was him as her relatiive...then there was some kind of a tune up done on him.

Old 01-11-2016, 02:48 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

OK...I have it straight now.

The shooting of Amadou Diallo occurred on February 4, 1999, when Amadou Diallo, a 22-year-old immigrant from Guinea, was shot and killed by four New York City Police Department plain-clothed officers: Sean Carroll, Richard Murphy, Edward McMellon and Kenneth Boss. The officers fired a combined total of 41 shots, 19 of which struck Diallo, outside his apartment at 1157 Wheeler Avenue in the Soundview section of The Bronx. The four were part of the now-defunct Street Crimes Unit. All four officers were charged with second-degree murder and acquitted at trial in Albany, New York.[1]
Its this guy....Sometimes names stick with me....and this is it:

Name rang a bell and I saw the photo and thought....MILITANT in office.