Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukowski View Post
A thousand billion Dollar is the estimated taxpayers cost to catch ObL & pay for a decade of wars. So roughly $ 4000,- per American citizen, including babies/infants/children.
To quote neph.. Umm, no.

Old 04-29-2012, 03:08 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
1st time I ever heard about that. Guess Fox or Santorum told you? It's a lie anyway.

I live in a free country I can demand whatever the fuck I want. Sure, the answer of yer government will be no, but at least I ask questions.
So I take it you like called the American government?

Old 04-29-2012, 03:16 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^

That's all great, but how do you he's actually dead? When they hung Saddam, they released pictures of his corpse, why not do the same here? For that matter, the "stealth" helicopter looked pretty sketchy to me too, smallest damn chopper I've ever seen...... And a whole squad of Seals + a Pilot were in it?
Are you kidding me robb? There was several helos, not just one America didn't release the saddam death pics Iraq did. I didn't see the timothy mcveigh deaths pics, guess he could be alive somewhere too.

Old 04-29-2012, 03:26 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
'We' lost 30 soldiers.
Mmk.
But you realize it wasn't 15 years nor two wars. But facts don't really matter when bashing the America. And yes the America.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
Bukowski
Old 04-29-2012, 05:28 AM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:885
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

So a guy HIDING in a cave halfway around the world orchestrated the biggest attack on American soil by using 19 men armed with BOX CUTTERS. They took over four planes, TWO planes took out THREE buildings. One plane crashed and little to nothing was left, some debris was found miles away though. The other hit the Pentagon by a guy that took flying lessons but failed to fly a small plane well..he flew a couple hundred miles an hour over trees and a freeway..then hits the building in a reinforced place that's being renovated. Not one plane had a fighter jet intercept it through the most heavily defended airspace in the world, granted they were only in the air for an HOUR. Several years after the attack this guy's location is known but he gets away..then we find him again but he gets away. Then we know where he is again and we send a group of elite soliders in to capture/kill him. We kill him to be safe, take the body to a ship and throw it in the ocean because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Seems like everything fits into place there..yup.

Oh then those elite soldiers die in a helicopter crash shortly after. It's not strange that they were all on one helicopter either.... Anyone that's been in the military know you travel separately and only in a couple people per vehicle in case something were to happen.

Ever heard of a confidence trick?
But I forgot our government would never lie, cheat or steal from us though so don't worry about it.

I may have forgot some sarcasm tags in there..

The Following User Says Thank You to pbaj12 For This Useful Post:
dankboosh
Old 04-29-2012, 05:37 AM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
So a guy HIDING in a cave halfway around the world orchestrated the biggest attack on American soil by using 19 men armed with BOX CUTTERS. They took over four planes, TWO planes took out THREE buildings. One plane crashed and little to nothing was left, some debris was found miles away though. The other hit the Pentagon by a guy that took flying lessons but failed to fly a small plane well..he flew a couple hundred miles an hour over trees and a freeway..then hits the building in a reinforced place that's being renovated. Not one plane had a fighter jet intercept it through the most heavily defended airspace in the world, granted they were only in the air for an HOUR. Several years after the attack this guy's location is known but he gets away..then we find him again but he gets away. Then we know where he is again and we send a group of elite soliders in to capture/kill him. We kill him to be safe, take the body to a ship and throw it in the ocean because YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

Seems like everything fits into place there..yup.

Oh then those elite soldiers die in a helicopter crash shortly after. It's not strange that they were all on one helicopter either.... Anyone that's been in the military know you travel separately and only in a couple people per vehicle in case something were to happen.

Ever heard of a confidence trick?
But I forgot our government would never lie, cheat or steal from us though so don't worry about it.

I may have forgot some sarcasm tags in there..
Not the place for this man. If you read the News sections guidelines you would know this. Go to General topics of interest. We have had quite a few long standing 9/11 threads that I am sure giving your views on it I would be more than happy to argue with you as well as others. This section is to discuss the current event posted..nothing more! Just a friendly heads up!

The Following Users Disliked This Post By RedneckR0nin:
dankboosh
Old 04-29-2012, 05:39 AM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Here I will give you a hand
http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...ts-talk-95111/

Old 04-29-2012, 05:55 AM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:885
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckR0nin View Post
Not the place for this man. If you read the News sections guidelines you would know this. Go to General topics of interest. We have had quite a few long standing 9/11 threads that I am sure giving your views on it I would be more than happy to argue with you as well as others. This section is to discuss the current event posted..nothing more! Just a friendly heads up!
My post is to imply they should give us pictures because of all the shady stuff surrounding him.

Old 04-29-2012, 07:58 AM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbaj12 View Post
My post is to imply they should give us pictures because of all the shady stuff surrounding him.
Yeah well your post is rather vague on that end. It is only shady to you and others like you. The rest of the world as in the successful and progressive world has moved on to the present day! I would suggest doing that or you'll give yourself a heart attack...cause by saying they wouldn't release them just told every conspiracy theorist get a new hobby. The conspiracy theorist has completely destroyed the creditability of themselves and now no one of any importance is listening to them! That is the bottom line.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By RedneckR0nin:
dankboosh
Old 04-29-2012, 09:26 AM
Bukowski
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1564

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss216

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Mmk.
But you realize it wasn't 15 years nor two wars.
You remember the attack on the US embassy in 1998 in Nairobi > Nigeria? That was Al Qaida as well. Since then Al Qaida/Obl was #1 on CIA most wanted. And what do you mean 'not 2 wars' ? Afghanistan & Iraq = 1+1 = 2, isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
But facts don't really matter when bashing the America. And yes the America.
where on this topic do I bash America? Critical questioning = bashing? Harden the fuck up.