Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Exactly, you didn't contribute anything, just tried to hijack the thread for your personal agenda.

The intolerance to anyone that doesn't agree with you is why you are not accepted.

Good luck with it.

Got anything to offer about OBL?
It figures that someone like yourself would think something like that. How do you know if I agree with you or not? I read what the op posted, and I read through the comments as I usually do. By the end of all that, the only thing I felt like commenting on was how the argument over an important issue devolved into homophobic slurs from some neanderthal that calls himself Zambini.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Bukowski, rob666
Old 05-21-2012, 08:11 PM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3070
Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckR0nin View Post
I find it hilarious that everyone that argues for something conspiracy based nowadays...at least in response to me...uses nothing but ad hominem arguments....so quick call me a straw man! Cause Alex Jones says it so you might as well too!

If everyone that argues with you brings up the fact that you can't tell the difference between your and you're and their/there/they're, then you probably do it all the time, which makes you even dumber.

And yes, I am what you would call a "conspiracy theorist" (for the record, I hate that term) and I strongly dislike Alex Jones, and feel he does more harm than good. I guess you shouldn't make broad generalizations all the time, it exposes your level of intelligence just like your grammar does.

The Following User Says Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
Bukowski
Old 05-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17005

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
It figures that someone like yourself would think something like that. How do you know if I agree with you or not? I read what the op posted, and I read through the comments as I usually do. By the end of all that, the only thing I felt like commenting on was how the argument over an important issue devolved into homophobic slurs from some neanderthal that calls himself Zambini.
You fags crack me up.

That's a slur

For you