1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukowski View Post
(Sorry for my poor English)
I'm from the Netherlands.
My country supported the war in Afghanistan.
My country supported the war in Iraq.
'We' lost ~30 soldiers.
Osama is supposed to be the mastermind behind everything that lead to this.
America & the Western World searched for him; 15 years 24/7.
The total economy created around this person & his Al-Qaida is estimated at ~ $ 5000.000.000.000,- (2 wars, searching efforts, WTC etc.)
He cost the American taxpayer $ 1000.000.000.000,- net. (That money didn't vaporize ofcourse, it's now in someone's backpocket)
And after they find him, they kill him, plunge him into the ocean. (against all rules in Islam b.t.w. , so argument of not releasing pics because they're afraid of unrest = BULLSHIT)

FUCK THAT AMERICA! FUCK THAT NETHERLANDS! I, as a CITIZEN, DEMAND FOR INDEPENDENT EVIDENCE > PICS, VIDEO or DNA. IF NOT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! Hope I made myself clear.. .

04-26-2012 - WASHINGTON (AP) -- A federal judge Thursday denied a request to release photos and video taken of Osama bin Laden during and after a raid in which the terrorist leader was killed by U.S. commandos last year.

"The court declines plaintiff's invitation to substitute its own judgment about the national-security risks inherent in releasing these records for that of the executive-branch officials who determined that they should be classified," wrote U.S. District Judge James E. Boasberg in rejecting a lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group.

The group, which had sought the records under the Freedom of Information Act, filed an appeal on Thursday.

Boasberg said that the Defense Department didn't turn up anything responsive to the FOIA, while the CIA found 52 responsive records. The agency withheld all of them, citing exemptions for classified materials and information specifically exempted by other laws.

Judicial Watch had sued both agencies after they said they would be unable to process the FOIA requests within the time permitted by law. The agencies finished processing the requests after the lawsuit was filed.

"A picture may be worth a thousand words. And perhaps moving pictures bear an even higher value," wrote Boasberg, an appointee of President Barack Obama. "Yet, in this case, verbal descriptions of the death and burial of Osama Bin Laden will have to suffice, for this court will not order the release of anything more."

In court papers, the Justice Department had said that the images of the deceased bin Laden are classified and are being withheld from the public to avoid inciting violence against Americans overseas and compromising secret systems and techniques used by the CIA and the military.

John Bennett, director of the CIA's National Clandestine Service, said in a declaration included in the court papers that many of the photos and video recordings are "quite graphic, as they depict the fatal bullet wound to (bin Laden) and other similarly gruesome images of his corpse." Images were taken of bin Laden's body at the Abbottabad compound, where he was killed by a Navy SEAL team, and during his burial at sea from the USS Carl Vinson, Bennett said.

Boasberg said he was "mindful that many members of the public would likely desire to see" the images.

"In the end, while this may not be the result plaintiff or certain members of the public would prefer, the CIA's explanation of the threat to our national security that the release of these records could cause passes muster," he wrote.

You have NO RIGHTS to SHIT when it comes to the pictures of OBL. The only people that have that right are the elected officials of the American government that have security clearance to view them.

The people of the United States elected officials to run their country and to do so the best they can. This includes a over view and monitoring of homeland security and foreign affairs. The elected heads of government with that security clearance as well as the Commander and Chief( the president) have deemed it a security risk to release these photos as well unproductive to do so. Regardless of how you feel or what you feel is your "RIGHT", shit that makes me laugh but anyway, you have no RIGHT to fuck all in this regard. The United States doesn't owe you SHIT, the Government need not justify itself to foreign country citizens, nor does it really need to justify itself to it's own citizens more than it has.

Self-Entitlement runs rampart nowadays and this is all a example of that. For if I was elected to do a job, and did my job the most effective as possible, then the people that collectively elected me didn't like the decision I made with ALL OF THE FACTORS KNOWN which the citizens DON'T KNOW and demanded more...I would tell them TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES...sadly Obama, Clinton, and others that are privy to those images don't just come right out and say that!

The Following User Says Thank You to RedneckR0nin For This Useful Post:
Zambini
The Following 3 Users Disliked RedneckR0nin For This Post:
brendan123, Bukowski, dankboosh
Old 04-27-2012, 03:24 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006

Quote:
Learn to read dipshit. The Netherlands is highly involved as well. Like the UK is and other USA puppies. You sound like another American who thinks the World only spins because you people exist. And yes, I do think you are ruled by pigs. Period.

And for us the US is very important in Eeonomic & political terms as well. It's a global market. Maybe you ever heard of that term? So what happens in your country is important for my country as well. And vice versa.

Jealous much? On what?
Not to brag, but I live in the Netherlands.
You know;
3rd most developed country in the World.
Legalized Marijuana & Hash
Legalized prostitution. They pay even taxes ;)
Low crime rates
***** health care for everyone
***** education for everyone
Solid economy (still AAA-rating)
Huge natural gas reserves, 3rd in the World
High tolerance towards minorities. No different race-classes
No gay-discrimination / 1st gay marriage
etc.

So me jealous? No, I'm fine. Thanks.
I'm glad you realize you bow to the altar of the U.S.A.

Question your OWN Government; continue to dance when the U.S.A. pulls your strings.

No one really cares that you get high and butt fuck each other.

niknik
The Following 3 Users Disliked Zambini For This Post:
Bluegill, brendan123, dankboosh
Old 04-27-2012, 03:37 PM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Quote:
Learn to read dipshit. The Netherlands is highly involved as well. Like the UK is and other USA puppies. You sound like another American who thinks the World only spins because you people exist. And yes, I do think you are ruled by pigs. Period.

And for us the US is very important in Eeonomic & political terms as well. It's a global market. Maybe you ever heard of that term? So what happens in your country is important for my country as well. And vice versa.

Jealous much? On what?
Not to brag, but I live in the Netherlands.
You know;
3rd most developed country in the World.
Legalized Marijuana & Hash
Legalized prostitution. They pay even taxes ;)
Low crime rates
***** health care for everyone
***** education for everyone
Solid economy (still AAA-rating)
Huge natural gas reserves, 3rd in the World
High tolerance towards minorities. No different race-classes
No gay-discrimination / 1st gay marriage
etc.

So me jealous? No, I'm fine. Thanks.
Also a high tolerance toward paedophiles and sex criminals as in a haven for them. Just wanted to add that too, not wanting to turn this topic into a pissing contest over country.

Bottom line your right Netherlands are a great country with lots going for it...except the right or it's citizens right to tell the US federal government or the President of that country to do a fucking thing

Old 04-27-2012, 03:38 PM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
I'm glad you realize you bow to the altar of the U.S.A.

Question your OWN Government; continue to dance when the U.S.A. pulls your strings.

No one really cares that you get high and butt fuck each other.
Love your avatar by the way

Zambini
Old 04-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckR0nin View Post
Love your avatar by the way
Thanks, I like your style!

Old 04-27-2012, 03:55 PM
Bukowski
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1564

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss216

Quote:
Also a high tolerance toward paedophiles and sex criminals as in a haven for them.
1st time I ever heard about that. Guess Fox or Santorum told you? It's a lie anyway.

Quote:
Bottom line your right Netherlands are a great country with lots going for it...except the right or it's citizens right to tell the US federal government or the President of that country to do a fucking thing
I live in a free country I can demand whatever the fuck I want. Sure, the answer of yer government will be no, but at least I ask questions.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bukowski For This Useful Post:
brendan123, dankboosh, icheerthebull
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Bukowski:
Zambini
Old 04-27-2012, 04:58 PM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

Quote:
1st time I ever heard about that. Guess Fox or Santorum told you? It's a lie anyway.

I live in a free country I can demand whatever the fuck I want. Sure, the answer of yer government will be no, but at least I ask questions.
NOT AMERICAN CAN YOU READ???

That is right you can demand anything you want...I can demand you bring me Pink elephants tomorrow...but look just as idiotic as you do now quoting what you feel are the basis for making this request. Not being a asshole just telling it like it is and how your being perceived.

As far as what I said about sexual offenders being treated lightly in your country...again No I didn't hear that from Fox or from some American news team...I READ IT....FROM YOUR LEGISLATION AND LAW...frankly your years behind in regards to treating and dealing with sexual offenders. Maybe worry about that before you go harping about OBL pictures.
http://www.thefuturegroup.org/youwil...therlands.html

Zambini
The Following Users Disliked This Post By RedneckR0nin:
brendan123
Old 04-27-2012, 04:59 PM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE

Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935

You see I don't "ask" for any information from anyone in regards to what I want to know...I TAKE.

If you would like to further that discussion then PM me and I will show you some more relative and conclusive facts about your and my country. I didn't want to derail your topic. I understand your view on OBL and I believe I have communicated mine effectively! That is all and have a nice day!

Old 04-27-2012, 06:00 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Is it possible that America owes it to it's own people to release the pictures?
I mean the Saddam hanging was taped, we've seen pictures of Soldiers pissing on dead bodies, throwing puppies off of cliffs, posing with prisoners etc etc..... Is it really going to inflame the situation any more than it already is?
I'm not a truther, 911 conspiracy nut or anything, but it does seem awful convenient to me that after taking the time to go in and get him, they throw him overboard in the middle of the Ocean where nobody will ever see him......

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 04-27-2012, 06:22 PM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17006

Would anyone believe them if they were or would it be like 911?

Constantly debated and theorized on the internet?

It would be easy to fake them, or easier if he made a public appearance to disprove his death.

I think we are taking umbrage at the fact another country again criticizes the USA and "demands" it do something, rather than the release of photos.

Personally, I don't care, why wouldn't you believe it? So easy to disprove if you DIDN'T kill him.