Go Back  

Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #181  
Old 05-18-2012, 06:30 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16965
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

[quote=dankboosh;2925763]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post

What?
Couldn't keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, you had to open it and confirm it.


__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #182  
Old 05-18-2012, 03:38 PM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3069
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

[quote=Zambini;2926166]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post

Couldn't keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool, you had to open it and confirm it.

It's tough to interact with someone so childishly ignorant, so I'll stop now.

Reply With Quote
  #183  
Old 05-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16965
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Hate the game, not the player

Set up like a bowling pin

Good bye loser



__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #184  
Old 05-18-2012, 06:36 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Hate the game, not the player

Set up like a bowling pin

Good bye loser


That's quite a "winning" streak you have going, your Mom must be proud.

Reply With Quote
  #185  
Old 05-18-2012, 09:11 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16965
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
That's quite a "winning" streak you have going, your Mom must be proud.
I'm sure yours is proud of how cleverly you turn your embarrassing helicopter posting into a personal attack on me and then a coming out of the closet party for you to try and cover it up.

Getting you to post such ridiculously stupid, yet funny comments in this thread has given me a certain sense of satisfaction, but ultimately it is boring.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #186  
Old 05-19-2012, 12:29 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3069
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Rob, just leave this ignorant homophobe to wallow in his own pool of idiocy. "Hate the game, not the player" What kind of loser still says that? Apparently one that brings up gay insults out of nowhere and then won't let it go... doesn't take a genius to see he's secretly in the closet himself. A truly pathetic individual.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #187  
Old 05-19-2012, 12:56 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
I'm sure yours is proud of how cleverly you turn your embarrassing helicopter posting into a personal attack on me and then a coming out of the closet party for you to try and cover it up.

Getting you to post such ridiculously stupid, yet funny comments in this thread has given me a certain sense of satisfaction, but ultimately it is boring.
Even though I'm not homosexual, I am comfortable enough in my own manhood that I can make jokes about it and not really care, and its even funnier that you'd think I care at all...... My embarrassing helicopter posting? Dude I was wrong, I said so numerous times, I don't care...... I don't really think anybody else does either.
So keep pointing that out, and keep up with the 6th grade gay jokes if it makes you feel significant.
We all got a good look at who and what you really are, its been worth it.

Reply With Quote
  #188  
Old 05-19-2012, 07:29 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16965
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
Rob, just leave this ignorant homophobe to wallow in his own pool of idiocy. "Hate the game, not the player" What kind of loser still says that? Apparently one that brings up gay insults out of nowhere and then won't let it go... doesn't take a genius to see he's secretly in the closet himself. A truly pathetic individual.
Fuck you little bitch, you are the one that attacked me, remember?

Don't insult others if you can't take it yourself.

Pussy


__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #189  
Old 05-19-2012, 07:33 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16965
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Even though I'm not homosexual, I am comfortable enough in my own manhood that I can make jokes about it and not really care, and its even funnier that you'd think I care at all...... My embarrassing helicopter posting? Dude I was wrong, I said so numerous times, I don't care...... I don't really think anybody else does either.
So keep pointing that out, and keep up with the 6th grade gay jokes if it makes you feel significant.
We all got a good look at who and what you really are, its been worth it.
You both give real insight into who you really are, posting made up bullshit just to argue that is proven wrong.

Both of you just make personal attacks and don't post any facts, come back when you actually know something.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #190  
Old 05-19-2012, 02:49 PM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3069
Male.
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
You and you give real insight into who you really are, posting made up bullshit just to argue that is proven wrong.

Both of you just make personal attacks and don't post any facts, come back when you actually know something.
Hilarious. Your lack of self-awareness is truly funny. The only reason I posted in this thread was because I was appalled by how you denigrated into homophobic personal attacks on rob. Your kind isn't needed here, or anywhere really. Enjoy your pathetic existence.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By dankboosh:
Creepy

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO