Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
He's dead. Let it go.
And yeah...like I refuted your post before, we have proof he was in custody. You stated we had no proof on McVeigh. We do.

Two down...one to go.

Old 05-08-2012, 12:56 PM
pbraasch
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3021
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash4321 View Post
This is nothing more than conspiracy theorist rhetoric.
Great, i'm a sheep.

What puts you in a position to assert that I "follow their lead blindly" or that I accepted anything, anybody said without doing some sort of research and coming to my own conclusions?

There has been no convioncing argument against what the Governments position on this is. And now, because I agree with Government (which apparently makes me a sheep haha wtf) that's the worst thing anyone could possibly do.

Maybe I should have prefixed this with: i'm not even a citizen of America.
Actually, this is nothing of the sort. This has nothing to do with conspiracy theory and everything to do with responding to a poster who believes we should be living in a country that telss it's citizens, basically, "Fuck You". I am adressing mainly people in the U.S. who accept what our government spews as rote truth.
And also in response to you, my fine British Isles friend, is the fact that our government cannot have a position on itself, that would be biased.
The peanut head I was responding to, stated that once we elect people to position of power in our government, they pretty much get to do whatever they want and get to tell its people "Fuck You" when we request stuff...like, rights.
So, I hope you didn't take my post as a personal affront. Like I said, this was directed at redneck ronin and others of his ilk.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:01 PM
pbraasch
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash4321 View Post
Bit of an oxymoronic paragraph. You'be just done the exact same thing that you've said 'really pisses you off', by calling us 'pistachio brained assholes'.
Well, no, if you would care to read it again, I stated that redneck ronin is a pistachio brain and others who act like him. Internet bullies. People with more insults and vitriol than facts.
If I see someone attack myself or someone else for asking a question or dissenting opinion I like to jump on that train cause I know, without using insults, they can't get their point across.
You have addressed me twice now, and neither time did I insult or belittle you.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:02 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbraasch View Post
And yeah...like I refuted your post before, we have proof he was in custody. You stated we had no proof on McVeigh. We do.

Two down...one to go.
No I said we didn't release pics of his dead body. Because it's not common practice for our government to release pictures of people they have executed. Idiot.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:14 PM
pbraasch
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about? Holding government responsible and asking questions is a good thing. Questioning every little thing is not. There is no proof at all the government is lying, zero. Not only that many other countries have seen the evidence. Even obl own people are not disputing what happened. Matter of fact they promise retribution for killing him. Anyway, you are the sheep. Because you can't comprehend facts so you follow blindly as your conspiracy dogs lead you to your pin where they use you to carry their bs.
"Questioning every little thing is not." (Your words)
I see where you're coming from. Apparently you don't know where to draw the line. You don't mind if the government throws shit around, as long as it doesn't stick to you.
I stated that obl may very well already be dead, but, I know in my heart this community organizer who we have for president, didn't orchestrate it. Think about it, you are the most powerful man in the world, you have an election coming up and every means at your disposal to help you establish that goal, and the CIA, and a media willing to slant anything in your favor. Makes me think......
So, apparently I have, "no proof at all the government is lying, zero." So, I ask you, where is your proof they aren't?
Oh, that's right, apparently it is at the bottom of the Arabian Sea.

Old 05-08-2012, 01:19 PM
pbraasch
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75

Quote:
No I said we didn't release pics of his dead body. Because it's not common practice for our government to release pictures of people they have executed. Idiot.
Okay, asswipe, (you want to go down that road, I will) I would be willing to bet you that as opposed to McVeigh, EVERYONE wanted to see this fucker brought to justice. AND SEE EVIDENCE. What the FUCK is there to hide. Towel heads getting upset? PLEASE. World peace? If they get pissed of you showing the world a death photo, I'm sure they are already 10 times as pissed that you killed his ass in the first place.
It's all garbage. And you buy every bit of it. What, do you guys get like a little gold pin from Homeland Security or something for every pro government post you make?
Some babies are dropped on the floor. I think you were thrown against a wall.

Old 05-08-2012, 03:25 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbraasch View Post
Okay, asswipe, (you want to go down that road, I will) I would be willing to bet you that as opposed to McVeigh, EVERYONE wanted to see this fucker brought to justice. AND SEE EVIDENCE. What the FUCK is there to hide. Towel heads getting upset? PLEASE. World peace? If they get pissed of you showing the world a death photo, I'm sure they are already 10 times as pissed that you killed his ass in the first place.
It's all garbage. And you buy every bit of it. What, do you guys get like a little gold pin from Homeland Security or something for every pro government post you make?
Some babies are dropped on the floor. I think you were thrown against a wall.
Lol, it's even funnier because you're so wrong and ignorant it's comical. I mean you do realize it's way bigger than Obama don't you? You understand that the "proof" you dispute has been shared with many foreign leaders and agencies. Not only that but the fact that no one seems to know where he is or was or has given a different account. All you can say is we all are sheep for not believing baseless claims like yourself. You're just throwing a childish tantrum because you don't have a picture slammed in your face. Well, I'm willing to bet there is no satisfying you. The picture would be fake, or not look like him next right.
One day when you understand you can't stand on the "people who believe the government are sheep" bs to make people see your view as legitimate. Facts are important, common sense is even more important. And you have neither.

Old 05-08-2012, 03:33 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Look what I found on the "road"

Guess you was right

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
6a00d8341bfadb53ef01543210c3c8970c-320wi.jpeg  

Old 05-08-2012, 03:51 PM
pbraasch
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75

Quote:
Lol, it's even funnier because you're so wrong and ignorant it's comical. I mean you do realize it's way bigger than Obama don't you? You understand that the "proof" you dispute has been shared with many foreign leaders and agencies. Not only that but the fact that no one seems to know where he is or was or has given a different account. All you can say is we all are sheep for not believing baseless claims like yourself. You're just throwing a childish tantrum because you don't have a picture slammed in your face. Well, I'm willing to bet there is no satisfying you. The picture would be fake, or not look like him next right.
One day when you understand you can't stand on the "people who believe the government are sheep" bs to make people see your view as legitimate. Facts are important, common sense is even more important. And you have neither.
What is bigger than obama? The fact that obama (Our savior) gets on the world news platform and proclaims "Osama bin Laden is dead". Can't get any bigger than that. People might not know where he is because he is buried in a shallow grave on the Afghan/Pakistan border. It makes me sleep so much better knowing that the premier of China, the queen of England, the sultan of Brunei and other distinguished members of the world have seen the photos. I don't recall the mayhem of 9-11 happening in those countries.
Bet the people of New York and D.C. would love to see the photos.
Common sense, like you say, is knowing that you know nothing. Constantly asking questions and yes, I never will be satisfied till I see proof.
Big difference between that and acting all high and mighty as though you HAVE proof of everything and ridiculing those who don't agree with you.

Old 05-08-2012, 03:53 PM
pbraasch
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75

Quote:
Look what I found on the "road"

Guess you was right
Oh that's great lol...oh my stomach hurts...goddamn, you made a funny!