Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash4321 View Post
What I meant by that line of argument was that Saddam was harbouring wanted and known terror suspects; al-Zarqawi, Abdul Rahman Yasin (WTC 1993 bombing), safe housing of the terrorists who murdered Leon Klinghoffer, among others - they were all arms of the Iraqi State.

Funnily enough I can't stand Tony Blair I think he's an idiot! These are just my own opinions of the whole Iraq thing; i'm actually rather annoyed then if they happen to mimic Blair's!

It was definitely reported in the English press as the tail roter!?
The whole terrorist harboring thing is unfounded.... Al-zarqawi didn't become active in Iraq until after the invasion, Saddam had no use for religious nuttbags, he actually killed a lot of them...... Zarqawi actually lived with the Kurds, who were no friends of Saddam.
It was just pre war bluster to justify an invasion.

The whole tail rotor thing yeah, I was wrong.... Apparently stealth helicopters do exist.
Even someone as brilliant as myself gets it wrong sometimes....

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
dankboosh
Old 05-04-2012, 05:21 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8104 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16964

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Maybe it was just the tail rotor off the helicopter, it was not reported as such but if it is hey, I was wrong.

So now that you've proven me wrong about that, you can enlighten me about everything else I've posted on this page...... But nah, that's gonna be a little bit harder isn't it?
You haven't posted anything but vague suppositions; more like incoherent ramblings, every "fact" you and the OP have posted has already been discredited.

The helicopter and assault were WELL reported around the world for a least a year now, that tells us you don't really have reliable sources for your information and you certainly aren't well versed on the issues.

There is a whole world out there Rob, stop drinking the kool-aid and be a free thinker.

Old 05-04-2012, 11:25 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
You haven't posted anything but vague suppositions; more like incoherent ramblings, every "fact" you and the OP have posted has already been discredited.

The helicopter and assault were WELL reported around the world for a least a year now, that tells us you don't really have reliable sources for your information and you certainly aren't well versed on the issues.

There is a whole world out there Rob, stop drinking the kool-aid and be a free thinker.
Your Government has a long history of telling lies to people who are dumb enough to believe them, I've already posted some on this thread..... You have no business telling anybody else to be a free thinker.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
dankboosh
Old 05-05-2012, 12:45 AM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
7/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16964

Quote:
Your Government has a long history of telling lies to people who are dumb enough to believe them, I've already posted some on this thread..... You have no business telling anybody else to be a free thinker.
Anybody can post anything and call it lies, you've proven nothing but have actually been spanked quite soundly by the facts in this thread.

After demonstrating that the simplest of facts confuse you, I'm sure you think you've been lied to many, many times.

Just like the OP's confusion over the "two" wars to find OBL, your incomprehension of the facts has clouded your judgement, leading you to condemn what you don't understand.

Get back with us when you can tell the difference between a tail rotor and a complete helicopter.

Start with the easy stuff and work your way up.

slash4321
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Zambini:
dankboosh
Old 05-05-2012, 08:16 AM
RedneckR0nin
Offline:
goinggoingGONE
Poster Rank:14
I am a man yes I am and tell ya so

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Quoted: 5369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss44935
Quote:
Anybody can post anything and call it lies, you've proven nothing but have actually been spanked quite soundly by the facts in this thread.

After demonstrating that the simplest of facts confuse you, I'm sure you think you've been lied to many, many times.

Just like the OP's confusion over the "two" wars to find OBL, your incomprehension of the facts has clouded your judgement, leading you to condemn what you don't understand.

Get back with us when you can tell the difference between a tail rotor and a complete helicopter.

Marvelous post. I like you more and more as the more posts from you I see.

The Following User Says Thank You to RedneckR0nin For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 05-05-2012, 07:42 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:

You seem too well spoken for a guy who can't seem to grip that I already said I was wrong about the tail rotor, twice........ So keep on yapping about it, and use the most eloquent words you can while you do it.
Sooner or later, you just might convince us that your brain didn't fall out when your hair did.......

Old 05-05-2012, 10:18 PM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
7/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16964

Quote:
You seem too well spoken for a guy who can't seem to grip that I already said I was wrong about the tail rotor, twice........ So keep on yapping about it, and use the most eloquent words you can while you do it.
Sooner or later, you just might convince us that your brain didn't fall out when your hair did.......
So you did.

What exactly are you trying to say in this thread?

That you believe that the Government is lying to you on many,many things, yet all you can offer is vague accusations with no proof?

You give them too much credit, Mans capacity for stupidity is immeasurable, His ability to keep a secret nonexistent.

Personal attacks and obscenities are seldom substitutes for common sense.

Old 05-06-2012, 01:51 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
So you did.

What exactly are you trying to say in this thread?

That you believe that the Government is lying to you on many,many things, yet all you can offer is vague accusations with no proof?

You give them too much credit, Mans capacity for stupidity is immeasurable, His ability to keep a secret nonexistent.

Personal attacks and obscenities are seldom substitutes for common sense.
OK Shakespeare, IF you took the time to actually read the thread the only point I was ever trying to make is that things like this make for an interesting discussion.

Its just a discussion, if you like to start throwing insults around feel free...... Just be aware you'll get a few thrown back...... And your shiny head makes an easy target lol.

Old 05-06-2012, 11:49 AM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
7/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16964

Quote:
OK Shakespeare, IF you took the time to actually read the thread the only point I was ever trying to make is that things like this make for an interesting discussion.

Its just a discussion, if you like to start throwing insults around feel free...... Just be aware you'll get a few thrown back...... And your shiny head makes an easy target lol.
Getting skull fucked has really damaged your brain, only a butt fucking Antichrist could backpedal do fast.

You lost again sword swallower, have yourself checked out for an STD, it runs rampant in your community.

dankboosh
Old 05-06-2012, 11:50 AM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
7/20 11/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss16964

Quote:

Getting skull fucked has really damaged your brain, only a butt fucking Antichrist could backpedal so fast.

You lost again sword swallower, have yourself checked out for an STD, it runs rampant in your community.