Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss216
Re: Judge Denies Request to Release Bin Laden Photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by slash4321 View Post
Don't you think if this had all been made up, Bin Laden would have released a video, using this to ridicule the US, because he'd still be alive!?
I don´t deny he is dead, I just don't believe he was killed by Navy Seals & plunged into the ocean. Nor do I believe ObL was the real mastermind behind 9/11. I believe ObL was a sock puppet.

Don't you think that, if ObL was really the guy they make us believe he was, he would have planned/executed more attacks?
From a terrorist pov Osama was a pussy. He was extremely wealthy, had an huge terrorist army & all he came up with were the 9/11, London & Madrid attacks.

And were is Al qaida now? ObL dead, so they quit their job being a terrorist? I think this whole Al Qaida is hugely exaggerated.

The only times the threat/alarm code for Al Qaida went up in the UK/Europe or the US was when there were elections.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bukowski For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, pbaj12
The Following 3 Users Disliked Bukowski For This Post:
niknik, slash4321, Zambini
Old 05-02-2012, 10:47 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckR0nin View Post
So do I if it actually existed. Maybe the motivation was there but the payoff certainly was not.
Oil war is so dumb. We could of just bought oil from Iraq. Simple, oh wait.. We did.. So if any of you war for oil clowns can show one shred of proof we stole oil.. Or fuck off.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 05-02-2012, 10:51 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

And robb, just to clarify. We released the saddam sons pics not for Americans. But to show the Iraqi people we were going to get them.In hopes they would believe we were going to finish the job.

Old 05-02-2012, 03:52 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Rob, educate yourself, It was well reported the helicopters were Blackhawks with stealth rotors and paint. No secrets there.

WMD's were one of the pretexts for invading Iraq, I said that, never said it was right.

What I am arguing is the OP's assertion that two wars were fought to kill OBL, which isn't true.

He's been proven wrong many times, you got caught up in the thread,sorry.
This is a video of the Stealth chopper that was captured in the raid...... There is a man standing next to it so you can get a really good idea of the scale...... That guy would be lucky to get in it by himself.

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g-MRguc1bUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

As far as OP goes, I can't say I support or believe everything he's said here....... The only thing I'm saying is this is a subject worthy of scrutiny, because there was/is a lot at stake.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Bukowski
Old 05-02-2012, 04:06 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedneckR0nin View Post
So do I if it actually existed. Maybe the motivation was there but the payoff certainly was not.
It's not going to be an overnight payback, but there is a definite connection between "liberating" Nations that have oil reserves IE Iraq, Libya, Kuwait and letting people in Africa starve and live in hell.
Its not always a matter of physically controlling a nation with oil either, after Iran nationalized their oil the CIA helped overthrow their Government in favor of a friendly dictator.
Blewvane has a point, your sitting in a province with the largest oil reserves in the world........ right on top of the biggest consumers in the world....... vast natural resources, worlds biggest supply of fresh water too.....

Old 05-02-2012, 04:11 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Oil war is so dumb. We could of just bought oil from Iraq. Simple, oh wait.. We did.. So if any of you war for oil clowns can show one shred of proof we stole oil.. Or fuck off.
Overthrowing the elected Government of Iran, installing a dictator who would allow foreign company's to invest in Iranian oil.

Kuwait, 1992.

Iraq, 2003.

I'm sure you're going to tell us that both Iraq wars were for humanitarian reasons, stopping crazy old Saddam etc etc......... So I guess its just coincidence we intervene where there is oil?

Old 05-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Bukowski
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1564

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss216

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
This is a video of the Stealth chopper that was captured in the raid...... There is a man standing next to it so you can get a really good idea of the scale...... That guy would be lucky to get in it by himself.

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g-MRguc1bUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

As far as OP goes, I can't say I support or believe everything he's said here....... The only thing I'm saying is this is a subject worthy of scrutiny, because there was/is a lot at stake.
They accidentally shot the wrong footage. What you see in that video is a RC helicopter. Probably a CannaCopter. They use it in the Netherlands to detect illegal cannabis nursery gardans, and in Pakistan prolly opium gardans.

On topic: the scene of the helicopter crash is as surrealistic as the entire ObL-operation itself.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:41 PM
pbaj12
Offline:
Captain of a Sinking Ship
Poster Rank:887
Contributions: 14

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss524

Quote:

Not sure if you're talking about that picture..but that's a tail rotor, not the entire helicopter.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:38 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17005

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukowski View Post
I don´t deny he is dead, I just don't believe he was killed by Navy Seals & plunged into the ocean. Nor do I believe ObL was the real mastermind behind 9/11. I believe ObL was a sock puppet.

Don't you think that, if ObL was really the guy they make us believe he was, he would have planned/executed more attacks?
From a terrorist pov Osama was a pussy. He was extremely wealthy, had an huge terrorist army & all he came up with were the 9/11, London & Madrid attacks.

And were is Al qaida now? ObL dead, so they quit their job being a terrorist? I think this whole Al Qaida is hugely exaggerated.

The only times the threat/alarm code for Al Qaida went up in the UK/Europe or the US was when there were elections.
I'm sure if you lost family members or friends in those attacks you would think that was plenty of them.

Old 05-02-2012, 08:41 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17005

Quote:

As was stated by another, that is the tail rotor OFF the helicopter

slash4321