female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24
Joran Van Der Sloot Stabbed in Prison

Was literally just reading about this on archived reports and saw this on the daily mail site, only an chop and paste.

Joran Van der Sloot stabbed by fellow inmates who believed killing the high-profile murderer would force ‘ultra-tough’ prison in Peru to close the dutchman, 27, stabbed repeatedly and left bleeding from the stomach in attack by fellow inmates.
Name:  van-der-sloot-stabbed.jpg
Views: 1707
Size:  20.0 KB

Prisoners wanted death of high-profile inmate because they thought it would lead to closure of notorious Peruvian prison Van Der Sloot serving sentence for murder of Peruvian in his hotel room in 2010 but has been allowed to marry and father a child from behind bars.

Still chief suspect in death of Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005
Convicted killer Joran Van der Sloot has been savagely attacked by a gang of inmates inside the hell-hole Peruvian prison holding him, the MailOnline can reveal.

The Dutchman, 27, was stabbed ‘many times’ in the stomach with a makeshift prison ‘shank’ at the notorious maximum security Challapalca prison in the north of Peru. Van der Sloot’s Peruvian wife Leidy Figueroa told MailOnline that her husband was ‘almost killed’ in the brutal attack on Sunday and has ‘lost a lot of blood’.

She said his fellow inmates believed that killing such a high-profile prisoner would lead to their notoriously tough jail being closed.

'On Saturday I went to see Joran and he told me that on the 27th October he’d been stabbed in the shoulder by one of the convicts,' she told MailOnline.

'The other inmates threaten him all the time, and call him racist insults like "foreign b******". 'The wardens made him wash the t-shirt to wash off the blood hide any trace of the attack'. 'I left him on Saturday and came back on Sunday with some food for him. When I saw him he was pale and about to pass out.

'He was wearing jacket on top of his T-shirt and suddenly I realized that some blood was coming out from the jacket. I looked and he had a 15cm [hree inch] stab wound on his side and was cut in other places, the wound was bleeding massively.

Conditions inside Peru's jails have become notorious.
In 2012 the government declared a state of emergency because of chronic over-crowding, accusations of corruption and brutality, and claims of prisoners abusing other inmates. Last year the US State Department highlighted harsh prison conditions as one of its major concerns about human rights in the country.

Nationwide, prison guards and fellow inmates reportedly abused prisoners,' it said. Inmates reportedly killed fellow inmates. Inmates had intermittent access to potable water, bathing facilities were inadequate, kitchen facilities were unhygienic, and prisoners often slept in hallways and common areas for lack of cell space.'

'I started to scream and cry and ask for help, but no wardens would come to help. After about half an hour some medics came and stitched the stab in a very basic way, but he was still bleeding with the wound stitches.

'I grabbed Joran’s T-shirt and shouted that this was evidence of the abuse and aggression, and I was going to take it with me. The wardens tried grab it from me so I put it on my own body, with the blood and everything, and managed to leave the prison with it.'

She also said that on these two last visits to the prison she counted around 15 'diseased, starving, half-dead dogs' living among the convicts.
Van der Sloot, who is serving a 28-year sentence for killing a Peruvian student in 2010, was transferred to Challapalca in August.

He also remains the chief suspect in the disappearance of Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005.

The two prison attacks come just days after Van der Sloot penned a rambling letter from his jail cell blasting the country's prison authorities for violating ‘every one’ of his human rights.

In the letter, obtained by MailOnline, Van der Sloot claims he and other inmates at the Challapalca prison are subject to daily beatings, torture and humiliation at the hands of sadistic jail staff.
And he says he fears for his life after claiming wardens told him they have been given the ‘green light’ to ‘break all his bones’.

His four-page handwritten letter was smuggled out of the remote lock-up, which is located at an altitude of 16,000 feet in the Andes mountains, close to the borders with Bolivia and Chile

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1415034904466_Image_galleryImage_The_nine_months_pregnant_.JPG  

1415034353330_wps_6_The_nine_months_pregnant_.jpg  

1415035519939_wps_30_The_nine_months_pregnant_.jpg  

1415034997101_wps_15_The_nine_months_pregnant_.jpg  

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to loosy For This Useful Post:
30564U, gatagato, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, winvens
Old 11-04-2014, 06:09 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Joran Van Der Sloot Stabbed in Prison

He probably did it to himself. Either way I hope a massive infection sets in, very soon.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U, BBKF, FunkPumpkin, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, winvens
Old 11-04-2014, 09:37 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
The look of a woman impregnated by a murderer.
I was kinda hoping she wasn't pregnant and just drank a lot. Not that I'd blame her.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
jesuswept, Oswald2001, spudigitti
Old 11-04-2014, 10:11 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
I was kinda hoping she wasn't pregnant and just drank a lot. Not that I'd blame her.
I think she has to fart.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
30564U, martyl63, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle, spudigitti
Old 11-05-2014, 01:50 AM
FunkPumpkin
Offline:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Poster Rank:375
Contributions: 9

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1929

"He's losing a lot of blood..."

Not enough, we demand it ALL be spilt. They should've stabbed that fucker in both sides of the neck. That way, both the input and output of his fucked-up brain would drain quickly.

Joran is to the world what Casey Anthony is to the US. He can't die fast enough. :|

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FunkPumpkin For This Useful Post:
30564U, K9Grip, martyl63, Oswald2001, spudigitti
Old 11-05-2014, 10:33 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

How do you fuck up killing someone? I mean, stab the fucker until he stops breathing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
30564U, martyl63, winvens
Old 11-06-2014, 12:19 AM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:364
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2031

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
How do you fuck up killing someone? I mean, stab the fucker until he stops breathing.
Most people in prison are borderline retarded. They're violent, but not intelligent. They think that people die like they do in the movies when they're shot or stabbed.

They know little about vital areas.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head
Old 11-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
They may have just wanted to f*ck with him to make a point.

There are plenty of people in a place like that that know how to kill someone.

It may be 'cat and mouse' for a while until they tire of the game, at which point they will finish him.

Just do him.

No loss.

Send Natalee Holloway's mother the photos.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
loosy, Momzilla123, rapeWhistle
Old 11-06-2014, 09:12 AM
loosy
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5928
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24

That dude yesterday who murdered someone and posted in on 4chan said that killing someone was harder than he thought...and not like it was in the movies.... I think that our bodies can take a lot more than we think sometimes

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loosy For This Useful Post:
30564U, CrunchyCripple, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
Old 11-06-2014, 11:46 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543

Quote:
Originally Posted by loosy View Post
That dude yesterday who murdered someone and posted in on 4chan said that killing someone was harder than he thought...and not like it was in the movies.... I think that our bodies can take a lot more than we think sometimes
People are killed in prisons all the time all over the world.

The populations of prisons are largely made up of people that kill people.

It's just 'business as usual' for them.

"Ain't no mountain for a mountain climber."

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U