Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668
Re: Joran Van Der Sloot Marries Pregnant Girlfriend in Prision

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Life is stranger than fiction!

I knew a woman, who became an internet friend through a former friend, who was, "engaged," to a man in jail.

She started writing to his father, who was a serial killer and eventually died in prison, refusing to take cancer drugs.

The son, I believe, is in for assaults. Don't recall if he killed anyone, but, the woman, the last I knew, had lost her job and a site published her name and home address and she got harassed!

She bought her own, "engagement ring," and sent everything she could to the guy, with the help of his mother, who was in touch with her on a regular basis.

She did go to Alabama from Pennsylvania to meet the father, who was quite a good artist, as a lot seem to be.

I lost touch with her. She even lost custody of her daughter because of her supposed involvement with the serial killer, but, we make our choices.

I have one of Manson's records, which sucks. It was a gag gift from a former friend.

I feel bad for all the children, unless the mothers' traits are more dominant than the, "fathers'."

Manson is under 5 feet tall. I cannot believe he had such control over all these people!

He is always amusing on interviews. :xyxthumbs!

I blame a lot of his issues on his upbringing. The old prostitute mother who never knew who his father was, and Manson being in and out of reform schools and jail most of his life.

Manson would not know how to live in society, in my opinion.
I interviewed Charlie many years ago when he was at CSP Corcoran about a murder involving a Manson groupie. What a little shithead...he kept squirreling around spouting his usual crazy race nonsense. My partner finely got tired of him and told him to shut his rancid little mouth...which he did and I proceeded with the interview without further issue. He's a lot smaller than I imagined. Did you know that he and Tex Watson are the wealthiest inmates in the California prison system? You gotta hand it to them...they're good businessmen. I guess a cult's kinda like a business in some ways. Who knew?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, FunkPumpkin
Old 07-07-2014, 01:31 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

If he was ever to be released from prison, he would eventually kill his new woman.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
30564U, diamondsmiles
Old 07-07-2014, 10:24 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Did you know that he and Tex Watson are the wealthiest inmates in the California prison system? You gotta hand it to them...they're good businessmen. I guess a cult's kinda like a business in some ways. Who knew?
I did not.

Thank you.

When I hear some of Manson's stories, I crack up.

Someone asked for an autograph and he asked the guy to find out what happened to subscription to the Wall Street Journal.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
30564U