Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss143
Re: Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman Arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustifiableHomicide View Post
Your "proof" is an article that doesn't mention the amount of cocaine being produced in Columbia. It has more to do with the violence due to prohibition. The fact remains that Columbia has DOUBLE the acres dedicated to growing coca than the second leading producer Peru. While the Peruvian fields get a better yield, Columbia still produces more. Columbia is much safer these says, but they still produce the most cocaine in the world.
You fucking idiot lol, I didn't respond to all of your points because they all relied on your same incorrect "fact" that Columbia is the leading producer of cocaine, a "fact" which I just proved is wrong.

Read the article again Einstein and read it well.

Oh and what a coincidence, a flurry of articles and studies all say the same thing:

http://news.msn.com/world/how-peru-i...s-cocaine-king

And since you obviously have problems with basic reading comprehension, I'll quote it for you:

"Peru produced 143 tons more tons of cocaine than Colombia in 2011."

So yes, tell us more about how

Quote:
Columbia still produces the vast majority of cocaine.
Fucking idiot go back to high school lol

Old 02-26-2014, 11:46 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:104

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4830 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Alias View Post
Are you mentally retarded or are you just playing stupid? Do you have any idea how arrests and convictions get played out in daily court rooms? People are rarely charged with only one crime. Usually they're charged with a host of offenses, and often prosecutors plead the crimes down.

Ok wow this just answers my question about whether you're just playing stupid or are just retarded. You're clearly just retarded.

Of course police and the DEA have to make deals with unsavoury characters, that's often the only way they can get to the big fish. It's been used effectively against the Mafia in the US, where government agents would have to forge links with informants and offer them deals in order to take out the bigger criminals. It's a basic method of police work. What are you, like thirteen years old so you don't understand this??

No, the cartels would not be crippled because they'd still be earning billions of dollars from meth, heroin, cocaine, crack, kidnapping, and murder. But according to your logic, maybe we should just give up and legalize all those things too since we can't eradicate them.
The only thing you can do is attack and not come up with any statistics to back up your arguments. Didn't you just belittle rob for using the word idiot to many times?

Yes you arrogant dick, I do know how arrests and convictions are played out. People who do non-drug related crimes should be locked up. I'm not arguing that people who commit crimes get a free pass because drugs are a part of their conviction. That's as you would say "retarded".

You were asking for proof that El Chapo worked with the DEA, and I gave you the proof that he has for 12 years. I understand basic police methodology so no need to attempt to be demeaning pointing that out. He was the head of one of the cartels, that the DEA was working with. There are no bigger fish to fry other than the rival cartels.

So you're saying that from your figures of "50%" of what El Chapo made was from marijuana, cutting off that stream of profit would make no difference? You are definitely not a businessman.

Did I say hard drugs should be legalized? Another assumption, making an ass out of you once again. You ask should we legalize kidnapping and murder? Maybe for lawyers such as yourself..

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
rob666, TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 02-26-2014, 11:54 PM
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
You fucking idiot lol, I didn't respond to all of your points because they all relied on your same incorrect "fact" that Columbia is the leading producer of cocaine, a "fact" which I just proved is wrong.

Read the article again Einstein and read it well.

Oh and what a coincidence, a flurry of articles and studies all say the same thing:

http://news.msn.com/world/how-peru-i...s-cocaine-king

And since you obviously have problems with basic reading comprehension, I'll quote it for you:

"Peru produced 143 tons more tons of cocaine than Colombia in 2011."

So yes, tell us more about how

Fucking idiot go back to high school lol
I'm in high school now?

The facts are, Columbia wasn't even the leading producer until 1997, and the exact same amount of production that has decreased in Columbia has increased in Peru.

You do know that the US sprays chemicals across the Colombian landscape to reduce Coca production, and it in turn has stunted the growing of everyday agriculture. It has nearly crippled the poor living in Columbia. So all this success you talk about, is total bullshit.

Old 02-26-2014, 11:55 PM
Johnny Alias
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2040
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss143

Quote:
The only thing you can do is attack and not come up with any statistics to back up your arguments.
Are you a totally blithering idiot, I just cited a study which showed that Peru produced 143 tons more cocaine than Colombia, and this right after you had stated

Quote:
Columbia still produces the vast majority of cocaine.
Then there was this golden nugget:

Quote:
You were asking for proof that El Chapo worked with the DEA, and I gave you the proof that he has for 12 years. I understand basic police methodology so no need to attempt to be demeaning pointing that out. He was the head of one of the cartels, that the DEA was working with. There are no bigger fish to fry other than the rival cartels.
come on man you seriously cannot be this fucking stupid!

Ah yes but you saved the best for last:

Quote:
You ask should we legalize kidnapping and murder? Maybe for lawyers such as yourself..
Don't worry I understand, if somebody had just humiliated me and made me feel like a slobbering idiot as I just did to you, I'd want to kill them too!

So yeah, tell us more about your "facts"

Old 02-26-2014, 11:58 PM
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
Are you a totally blithering idiot, I just cited a study which showed that Peru produced 143 tons more cocaine than Colombia, and this right after you had stated

Don't worry I understand, if somebody had just humiliated me and me feel like such a huge idiot as I just did to you, I'd want to kill them too!

So yeah, tell us more about your "facts"
You are stuck on one single fact that you were correct about, that made no difference to the overall outcome of the argument.

I've proven you wrong in every one of your other arguments. You need to keep practicing before you win your first case..

The Following User Says Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 02-27-2014, 12:04 AM
Johnny Alias
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2040
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss143

Quote:
You are stuck on one single fact that you were correct about, that made no difference to the overall outcome of the argument.

I've proven you wrong in every one of your other arguments. You need to keep practicing before you win your first case..
wow 9,000 posts here and you're still this stupid

Old 02-27-2014, 12:04 AM
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Funny that you need to edit every single post.. Is your original thought not good enough?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
Old 02-27-2014, 12:06 AM
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

Quote:
wow 9,000 posts here and you're still this stupid
You make great logical arguments..

"Don't worry I understand, if somebody had just humiliated me and made me feel like a slobbering idiot as I just did to you, I'd want to kill them too!"

"So yeah, tell us more about your "facts""

"come on man you seriously cannot be this fucking stupid! "

"Ah yes but you saved the best for last:"

"Then there was this golden nugget:"

The Following User Says Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 02-27-2014, 01:27 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

here are DSM’s (Diagnostic criteria for 301.81 Narcissistic Personality Disorder) requirements (slightly condensed, and with minor bracketed amendments) for “earning” the unenviable diagnosis of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

1. Has a grandiose sense of self-importance.
2. Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, knowledge, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love.
3. Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions).
4. Requires excessive admiration.
5. Has a sense of entitlement.
6. Is interpersonally exploitative.
7. Lacks empathy: is unwilling [or, I would add, unable] to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others.
8. Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her.
9. Shows arrogant, haughty [rude and abusive] behaviors or attitudes.
other characteristics:
Are highly reactive to criticism
Can be inordinately self-righteous and defensive.
React to contrary viewpoints with anger or rage ( name calling..)
.Projects onto others qualities, traits, and behaviors they can’t—or won’t—accept in themselves.

I think we have a diagnosis

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
gatagato, invertigo, JustifiableHomicide, Metal Mike, rob666, winvens
Old 02-27-2014, 05:04 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276

Can't you guys go duke it out in the watercooler? This thread is fast becoming a bitch-fest.

JustifiableHomicide, TwistedSisterr