Poster Rank:495

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1280
Re: The Jews Did 9/11

The only "firm" you represent is the 4 inches you jerk in your hand every night.

The Following User Says Thank You to curvature For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 03-20-2012, 01:21 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
I have, you need to do some reading yourself apparently. Our policy towards Israel was a major factor in 9/11.
The Arab/Moo Slum 'cultures' have been psycho for 5,000+ years.

Far before the child molester started his Dark Ages Death CULT which only made things worse.

9/11 had nothing to do with Israel.

Due to modern communications and transportation, the world is 'getting smaller'.

The cold clear light of day, as a result of creeping modernity, is shining more and more on the dark insane world of the Arab/Moo Slum 'cultures' and they feel that their way of life is threatened. And it most surely is threatened.

The Arab/Moo Slum psychos are being increasingly - inexorably - revealed to the rest of the world and, more importantly, to themselves to be the barbaric nutcases that they have been for 1,000's of years. This, quite independent of anyone or anything else.

The Arab/Moo Slum psychos are in very deep denial and will grab at any straw in order to not face the truth.

Suicide bombers? That's wanting to die rather than face the truth about yourself.

The insane will always hate the sane.

The Dark Ages Death CULT is the pancreatic cancer of 'religions' and is on it's way out.

All the violence exhibited simply represents the death throes of one of the world's longest running Con Games.

The plain fact of the matter is that the Arab/Moo Slum Dark Ages Death CULT 'culture' will cease to exist. It cannot exist in the light and will not succeed in it's quest to drag the rest of the world into the Dark Ages.

"They say that waking up is hard to do.
And now I know, I know that it's true."

Old 03-20-2012, 04:03 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
The Arab/Moo Slum 'cultures' have been psycho for 5,000+ years.

Far before the child molester started his Dark Ages Death CULT which only made things worse.

9/11 had nothing to do with Israel.

Due to modern communications and transportation, the world is 'getting smaller'.

The cold clear light of day, as a result of creeping modernity, is shining more and more on the dark insane world of the Arab/Moo Slum 'cultures' and they feel that their way of life is threatened. And it most surely is threatened.

The Arab/Moo Slum psychos are being increasingly - inexorably - revealed to the rest of the world and, more importantly, to themselves to be the barbaric nutcases that they have been for 1,000's of years. This, quite independent of anyone or anything else.

The Arab/Moo Slum psychos are in very deep denial and will grab at any straw in order to not face the truth.

Suicide bombers? That's wanting to die rather than face the truth about yourself.

The Dark Ages Death CULT is the pancreatic cancer of 'religions' and is on it's way out.

All the violence exhibited simply represents the death throes of one of the world's longest running Con Games.

The plain fact of the matter is that the Arab/Moo Slum Dark Ages Death CULT 'culture' will cease to exist. It cannot exist in the light and will not succeed in it's quest to drag the rest of the world into the Dark Ages.

"They say that waking up is hard to do.
And now I know, I know that it's true."
9/11 had everything to do with our foriegn policy towards Israel. Make no mistake, there were other contributing factors, but our policy towards Israel was a major factor. It's even in the commision report man.

Old 03-20-2012, 07:33 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529

Quote:
9/11 had everything to do with our foriegn policy towards Israel. Make no mistake, there were other contributing factors, but our policy towards Israel was a major factor. It's even in the commision report man.
Reread my previous post.

You are being dishonest in pretending to confuse an 'excuse' with the real 'reason'.

Just because you repeat a Nazi/Moo Slum Terrorist excuse/lie/party line, it doesn't make it true.

But it does say something about your mind, your heart and your soul. And the news is not good on that front.

BTW, anyone can write a 'report'.

Excuses change with the wind. The real reason remains unchanged.

The Moo Slum Dark Ages Death CULT hordes have never gotten along with anyone, any place or at any time when they felt their numbers were sufficient to force their will. They always had an excuse and it was always bullsh*t. Just their bullsh*t excuses today.

Only a fool would believe them, but most that pretend to believe them are not fools. They are lying because they are deeply troubled individuals.

Nazis/Moo Slum Terrorists, their supporters and fellow travelers are twisted indeed. They hate those not in their dark twisted world and seek to destroy them.

This is called: Evil.

(ProTip: This is the real reason.)

Old 03-20-2012, 09:35 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Hang on, I want to make sure I understand you here. Am I being dishonest ? Is that what you are saying ?

Old 03-20-2012, 09:42 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529

Quote:
Hang on, I want to make sure I understand you here. Am I being dishonest ? Is that what you are saying ?
Reread my previous two posts on this thread as many times as it takes you.

It might take you a few times, a few weeks or months or a few years to understand.

It's right in front of your eyes.

Old 03-20-2012, 09:48 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Reread my previous two posts on this thread as many times as it takes you.

It might take you a few times, a few weeks or months or a few years to understand.

It's right in front of your eyes.
I would rather cut to the chase and ask you, are you saying I am a liar ?

Old 03-20-2012, 09:56 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529

Quote:
I would rather cut to the chase and ask you, are you saying I am a liar ?
You already have your answer.

Reread posts #83 and #85 in this thread as many times as it takes.

Meditate on them. Ponder them first thing in the morning and as you fall asleep at night. lol!

The only "chase" is in your mind.

"There are none so blind as those that will not see."

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
BloodyJew
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Oswald2001:
Billthegravedigger
Old 03-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
You already have your answer.

Reread posts #83 and #85 in this thread as many times as it takes.

Meditate on them. Ponder them first thing in the morning and as you fall asleep at night. lol!

The only "chase" is in your mind.

"There are none so blind as those that will not see."
Are you John's alter ego by any chance ? You seem to be about as much a smart ass as he can be.

Let me put this very simple Oswald, you can think whatever you want. There was more than one reason we were attacked on 9/11. A MAJOR reason was because of our foriegn policy towards Israel. It is the 9/11 commission report, Osama beenfuckeduphisass Laden even said it played a role.

So while insanity does play a role, considering you would have to be fucking insane to fly a plane into a building and kill yourself as well as thousands of others, as well as they do not like our way of life, foriegn policy also played a role as well.

Don't believe it, so be it, but I am not lying about shit. You will figure that out, I'd rather tell the truth and piss someone off than lie.

Old 03-21-2012, 05:49 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Are you John's alter ego by any chance ? You seem to be about as much a smart ass as he can be.

Let me put this very simple Oswald, you can think whatever you want. There was more than one reason we were attacked on 9/11. A MAJOR reason was because of our foriegn policy towards Israel. It is the 9/11 commission report, Osama beenfuckeduphisass Laden even said it played a role.

So while insanity does play a role, considering you would have to be fucking insane to fly a plane into a building and kill yourself as well as thousands of others, as well as they do not like our way of life, foriegn policy also played a role as well.

Don't believe it, so be it, but I am not lying about shit. You will figure that out, I'd rather tell the truth and piss someone off than lie.
100% correct, I respect you actually take the time to do your homework IE actually read the report...... Instead of just spouting off rhetoric like a lot of people on here.
Probably the number 1 reason we are the big target is because we give unconditional support to Israel, no matter what they do and no matter how hypocritical it looks to the rest of the world.

Its way easier to just label a whole group or section of the world crazy than actually consider what we might have done to provoke such an attitude towards us.
These guys don't get it at all, why is it we are being attacked and not Iceland or Mexico?
I guess crazy people must just be drawn to us in their closed minded little world.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, dan-b, icheerthebull