Poster Rank:482

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327
Re: The Jews Did 9/11

so lets say that the T's either shot the pilots or pulled them out of their chairs and 'started flying the plane' haha. Do you really think that some dumbass jihads would be able to operate a passenger airline? Or lets say that the Ts told them to crash into the WTC. Do you reckon that they'd actually want to cause the deaths of hundreds of people?

Old 03-08-2012, 10:36 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim View Post
so lets say that the T's either shot the pilots or pulled them out of their chairs and 'started flying the plane' haha. Do you really think that some dumbass jihads would be able to operate a passenger airline? Or lets say that the Ts told them to crash into the WTC. Do you reckon that they'd actually want to cause the deaths of hundreds of people?
You were dropped on your head a few times weren't you ? Man, I have news for you. They did fly those planes into:

1. The World Trade Center

2. The Pentagon

3. The ground outside of Shanksville.

Did you forget that they were practising to become airliner pilots as a cover story ? They had experience with flying, this is no great secret my friend. They took intercontinental flights on several occasions just to observe the patterns of the flight crew and how they gained access to the cockpit.

You need to remember something, there were phone calls made to people by the people on the planes. Would you really call your loved ones and tell them the flight has been highjacked, people were stabbed, the plane was flying wildly, everyone had been hearded to the back of the plane, and they were watching all the passengers to make sure none of them came forward ?

Would YOU really call your loved ones and feed them a bunch of shit like that if it was not true ? You might, but I sure wouldn't.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
AZgirl480, ebneter, EPIC_FAIL, redelefant, slash4321, Stevee
Old 03-08-2012, 10:42 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Quote:
I represent one of the private firms in charge of investigating the horrible events that occurred on September 11, 2001.
No, you represent a fucking mindfucked group of dumbshits that should have been drowned at birth. Fuck you and your racsist breed of cohorts dumbass.

I have flushed things that I would rather keep than you. Not sure, nor do I care what your problem is with Jews, but it is just that..........your problem. Now, kindly take your problem, fuck yourself with it, then choke to death on it. Oh yeah, have a nice day.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
AZgirl480, ebneter, Ed Gein, EPIC_FAIL, redelefant, slash4321, Stevee, The Dark
Old 03-08-2012, 11:01 PM
tim
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:482

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

kk Bill.

The Following User Says Thank You to tim For This Useful Post:
BloodyJew
Old 03-11-2012, 11:33 AM
djalrock v2.0
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:215
dude

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4093

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeptwatclick View Post
Hello All;

I represent one of the private firms in charge of investigating the horrible events that occurred on September 11, 2001. As part of this investigation, I have found conclusive evidence that 9/11 was planned and funded by Jews. First I will start with a little background history of how the markets looked in 2001. Then I will provide the motive behind the Jewish Terrorist attack of 9/11. Some of you may find this very offensive. I appologize. I mean not to offend, but to spread the TRUTH. I am not a "crazy truther" conspiracy theorist. In fact I went into this investigation asking myself, "Why are we even still investigating this?".

So with that being said, let me begin.

The economy was strong in 2001, America's unemployment rate was at one of the lowest points in years. The stock market was flourishing. However, the Jews found it becoming too expensive for their tastes. They weren't interested in stocks anymore, they were interested in commodities. Why, you ask? Well, King Jew figured out that if he were to crash the market, start a war, while investing in commodities, he could become rich. King Jew met with all the peon Jews in Manhattan, and "Jewy"wood and told him his idea. "We will find about two dozen uneducated Islamic idiots, and tell them Muhammad Ali will give them 40 virgins to fly a plane into key target buildings. The day before we sell all of our stocks and invest in commodities. After these idiots attack the buildings, we'll convince "Monkey Bush" that Al-Queeda did it. That inevitably would start a war, raising the costs of commodities. Not only that, the planes crashing into the WTC would definitely shut down the market for the day, and also lose consumer confidence in airlines as well as the government itself."

King Jew was right of course. (some of these stats are old)

See, it worked. I have much more to offer you on the story of King Jew. More to come.

daaaaam your some kinda prick. fucking racist fuck

The Following User Says Thank You to djalrock v2.0 For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 03-11-2012, 04:32 PM
piootr73
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1323

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss275

A pile of shit. i don't buy it.

The Following User Says Thank You to piootr73 For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 03-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Boondoggle
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6334
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss21

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeptwatclick View Post
Hello All;

I represent one of the private firms in charge of investigating the horrible events that occurred on September 11, 2001.
Hahaha! No, you represent Stupid with a capital S.

The Following User Says Thank You to Boondoggle For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 03-11-2012, 07:04 PM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223

Quote:
Originally Posted by piootr73 View Post
A pile of shit. i don't buy it.
Of course it's a pile of shit. OP, like most Truthers, is a troll. The 9/11 Troll Movement got boring years ago - let the thread die.

The Following User Says Thank You to dan-b For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 03-12-2012, 01:04 PM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss783

so you investigate the 9-11 attacks in a professional capacity ? How did you get that job if you dont mind me asking ?

The Following User Says Thank You to spycosis For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger
Old 03-12-2012, 02:21 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss10543

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
so you investigate the 9-11 attacks in a professional capacity ? How did you get that job if you dont mind me asking ?
Hired by the Saudi "Ministry of Truth".

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger