Go Back  

Jewish Newspaper Suggests assassination of US President As Option in Controlling Iran 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 01-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Jewish Newspaper Suggests assassination of US President As Option in Controlling Iran

Israel should send Mossad agents to assassinate President Barack Obama because of his anti-Israel policies, the owner of a US Jewish newspaper wrote in an article that drew widespread condemnation on Friday.

Andrew Adler, the publisher of The Atlanta Jewish Times, wrote a column that appeared in his newspaper on January 13 in which he argued killing the president might be justified because he posed a threat to the Jewish state.

“Order a hit on a president in order to preserve Israel’s existence,” Adler wrote.

“Think about it. If I have thought of this Tom Clancy-type scenario, don’t you think that this almost unfathomable idea has been discussed in Israel’s most inner circles?...How far would you go to save a nation comprised of seven million lives...Jews, Christians and Arabs alike? You have got to believe, like I do, that all options are on the table.”

The story, which appeared in print only, was uploaded to the Internet by Gawker, a gossip news website, on Friday and immediately picked up by media outlets in the US and around the world.

Adler expressed contrition to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency in the aftermath of the uproar, saying “I very much regret it, I wish I hadn’t made reference to it at all.”

He said he would run a full apology in his newspaper’s next edition.

what doe you make of this?
Is the Jewish nation taking is self-preservation a bit too far?
Do the Israeli PTB actually support this option??

I understand that many groups for many reasons wish to remove Obama, and that the world was not ready for him to be a "superpower leader", but this is crossing some line. I am not too sure which lines, but it has certainly drawn the attention of the Secret Service as well as many governments worldwide.

He also told the Internet site Gawker, which first reported on his column, that he had published his piece to see what kind of reaction he’d get from readers but that he in no way endorsed such action or thought Israel was considering it.

According to JTA, the many calls and emails he received were overwhelmingly negative

Old 01-22-2012, 03:23 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Jewish Newspaper Suggests Assasination of US President As Option in Controlling

He is also due to post an aoplogy.

the Official Jewish agencies have condemned(publicly) these statements, and I have yet to see what the official israeli position is. A few statements from a few Israeli authorities have been posted, but the official Israeli government MAY not be concerned enough to address this issue since it was allegedly only one journalists opinion column that stated this as an option.

Old 01-22-2012, 03:42 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: Jewish Newspaper Suggests Assasination of US President As Option in Controlling

Keep ya mouth shut Adler and here is ya bullet through the brain just so you don't whip up any more of your bullshit "From the USA with love".

Old 01-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

If the situation was reversed, I am sure MOSSAD would have already "resolved the 'issue' ".

I believe that Israel has the right to exist....not so sure EXACTLY as is.....but
I GROW VERY WEARY OF THE ISRAELI SIEGE MENTALITY that has existed since its conception!!!
DID THE GERMANS EVER DO A NUMBER ON THE JEWISH PSYCHE!!!!!!!!

Old 01-22-2012, 07:28 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3655

Does this guy belong to those orthodox jews? They tend to be the real issue in Israel and not the normal jews.

If Mossad were to assasinate the Commander in Chief of their biggest ally, I doubt the USA will take it too kindly. In fact, I think they would be taught a very hard lesson.

Old 01-23-2012, 03:26 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Does this guy belong to those orthodox jews? They tend to be the real issue in Israel and not the normal jews.

If Mossad were to assasinate the Commander in Chief of their biggest ally, I doubt the USA will take it too kindly. In fact, I think they would be taught a very hard lesson.
He's not orthodox...just a "journalist"....Problem is that the Zionist extreme is becoming the norm with all of the Islamist threats....specifically iran (at this point in time)...It will be some other group in the future.

Israel did not make this statement...a Georgia journalist did, but it definitely plays right into the siege mentality and helps to portray all of the normal Jewish people as paranoid panicky and ready to do anything to preserve israel.

It gets out of hand, for sure.

Old 01-23-2012, 08:38 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
He's not orthodox...just a "journalist"....Problem is that the Zionist extreme is becoming the norm with all of the Islamist threats....specifically iran (at this point in time)...It will be some other group in the future.

Israel did not make this statement...a Georgia journalist did, but it definitely plays right into the siege mentality and helps to portray all of the normal Jewish people as paranoid panicky and ready to do anything to preserve israel.

It gets out of hand, for sure.
Good post..... I read that a million of Israel's population are "Orthodox" though.... interesting.

Old 01-23-2012, 09:58 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:395
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1836

i know...Cia will ignore this ,pretend it didnt happen, then obama is shot, then government uses this as a preempt for more authoritarian laws that strip you of your civil freedoms, just to protect you from the boogie man of course.

Old 01-24-2012, 06:56 AM
fattubbashit
Offline:
Fuckyoutillyouloveme.
Poster Rank:61
Cant you smell it?

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 4690 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15378

Quote:
Originally Posted by thissiteisfuckedup View Post
i know...Cia will ignore this ,pretend it didnt happen, then obama is shot, then government uses this as a preempt for more authoritarian laws that strip you of your civil freedoms, just to protect you from the boogie man of course.
I just came on your avatar, right in her eye. That'll learn her to keep her fingers closed.