BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117
Re: Japan Fishermen Take Cover to Slaughter Dolphins

Ive been to Seaworld, those dolphins were super happy. I am aware that dolphins are highly intelligent creatures and seek pleasure, but the Japanese have their traditions. Some places still hold cock fights but I don't ever hear anyone giving a rooster a voice. Why? Because the dolphin is smarter. Ridiculous, all animals were put on this earth for the benefit of man.

The Following 2 Users Disliked shoelessjojackson For This Post:
Pigeon, PoetsOfTheFall
Old 01-22-2014, 02:11 PM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

Dolphins have been known to save drowning human beings...They are very evolved mammals...They are curious and investigative...Its not known if the species of Dolphin being killed are endangered yet...Unless a stop is put to it or some form of control is imposed these Japanese fishermen will eventually either make them endangered or extinct

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, Kanda444, Kelseecat65
Old 01-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Ive been to Seaworld, those dolphins were super happy. I am aware that dolphins are highly intelligent creatures and seek pleasure, but the Japanese have their traditions. Some places still hold cock fights but I don't ever hear anyone giving a rooster a voice. Why? Because the dolphin is smarter. Ridiculous, all animals were put on this earth for the benefit of man.
I would bitch just as loud about a cock fight.
(awaiting comments from Viking64!!)

But seriously, any type of "entertainment"/activity that involves the torture of animals pisses me off.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, Clubhouse, durt, Firegirl1, Megamel29, Pigeon
Old 01-22-2014, 02:25 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post
Never took my kids to a circus while they were little.

Im glad now, that we never went to an aquarium or Sea World sort of thing either.
I refuse to go to the Circus. Bunch of psychos abusing animals, disguised as clowns.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Megamel29, shoelessjojackson
Old 01-22-2014, 06:47 PM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10961

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
They also puff puff pass pufferfish around to get high.
And masturbates with fish

bigjoe, bob351
Old 01-22-2014, 07:05 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

I understand the food chain, us humans are on the top of it and we need to eat.
My highest objection is the way the animals are slaughtered. Animals feel pain the same as we do, so if we are going to kill them for food we have an obligation to make sure their death is as swift as possible. "A metal rod was stabbed into their spinal cord, where they were left to bleed out, suffocate and die. After a traumatic four days held captive in the killing cove, they experienced violent captive selection, being separated from their family, and then eventually were killed today," What occurs here ^^ is inhmane and discusting, the act of a barbaric minded person that obviously has no empathy or respect for the animal providing them with food.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
bob351, durt, Kanda444, Kelseecat65, Megamel29, Pigeon, PoetsOfTheFall
Old 01-22-2014, 07:47 PM
Firegirl1
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:888
I'm no boy
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss522

I have seen these monsters as they do this. It is heartbreaking and so sad. The Cove Guardians run live streaming video everyday the hunt is on. livestream.seashepherd.org Be warned it's very hard to watch and does have sound, you can heard the dolphins cry.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Firegirl1 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, PoetsOfTheFall, shoelessjojackson
Old 01-22-2014, 09:55 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I have been a member of this site for four years. In that time I have carefully watched the subject of animal rights on here. It's been very intriguing trying to figure out what makes people tick on the subject.

As I said in a previous post I do NOT support the needless killing of animals for entertainment.

That being said, if I were to do a college thesis on "hypocrisy", I would definitely do it about the people on this site concerning this subject.

It's quite interesting watching people on here that make the comments of humor about people being dead. Innocent people in car wrecks, etc. even murdered children barely get the minimum sympathy at times on here.

However, post one story about a mouse being killed in a mouse trap along with a picture and you get to watch all of the sympathy flow. A person would think they were on an Oprah forum if they didn't know better.

I've never seen a case where so people appeared to be pro kill them all and let God sort them out right wing nutty conservatives when it comes to humans.

However when it comes to the subject of animals all of a sudden the same people become flaming bleeding heart retarded liberals in an instant.

It is really quite something to watch I must say. It helps me to deduce what the IQs of some people are.

Also considering in the past week or so I got dinged for posting a picture of a shaved cat being held by a chinaman because of the anti animal cruelty posting rule on that here, I find it surprising that this post along with the picture of the Dolphins being killed is allowed.

Here's a cut and paste of rule number four for those who aren't aware on this site as I wasn't until a week or so ago,

4. DO NOT post any animal cruelty or the torture of animals anywhere on the site. This includes linking to another site.

Obviously even though it doesn't state so in the rules this apparently is okay as long as it is someone complaining about animal cruelty? I don't know, I'm just trying to understand myself.

I'm not trying to get anyone else I n trouble, I'm just wondering why I did get in trouble myself for less supposed animal cruelty than this post.

Am I going overboard to use the word hypocrisy?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
bigjoe, shoelessjojackson
Old 01-22-2014, 10:15 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11211 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23597

This is a news story, thus the picture is allowed. Similar to how nudity is not allowed unless its a deformity.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
bigjoe, Firegirl1
Old 01-22-2014, 10:31 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
This is a news story, thus the picture is allowed. Similar to how nudity is not allowed unless its a deformity.
It's times like these that I feel kind of dumb like I just don't understand. So perhaps if someone slows it down for me a little. Could you show me where it says in rule 4 that if it's a new story it is okay? For some reason I am looking over that part and not seeing it.

Or is this one of those cases of unwritten rules? If so I think perhaps it should be written? Regardless of anyone's point of view on the subject I think if that is a rule it should be stated. But I have been wrong before.