Go Back  

Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 11-21-2014, 11:31 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
He should probably address the accusations rather than pretend they don't exist

OK, forget Janice, I think she's a bitch too...... But what about the other 20?

There's too many accusers for it to be bullshit.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, winvens
  #42  
Old 11-21-2014, 11:38 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Any time you fuck someone that is drunk, you are putting yourself in a situation where you could be accused of doing something inappropriate.

At that point if it goes through the legal system, it's going to boil down to how it gets portrayed in court.... At the very least your name will get dragged through the mud, and it will cost you huge legal fees.

I know how shit goes, been there, but looking back in hindsight the important thing is to look out for yourself.

Your word vs her word can go either way, and being a registered sex offender would really, really suck.
I can completely empathize with those put into that situation, don't get me wrong. A false accusation is almost as morally wrong as an actual rape..

I wonder what kind of legal ramifications women that falsely accuse a man face?

I'm just trying to get across that, obviously as you would know, every situation isn't just a black and white rape scenario.

I personally don't want sex when my fiance is too wasted because it's not as good. I would never want to have sex with a lifeless passed out body, that's just creepy.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
rob666, Spiritual
  #43  
Old 11-21-2014, 11:39 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
There's too many accusers for it to be bullshit.
For once I think we're on the same page

I'm not saying he did it, but for this many women to be part of some kind of conspiracy...... What would be the motive?

A lot of these allegations were brought up previously too, but for whatever reason didn't garner much attention in the press....... I even saw where Janice Dickinson brought this up years ago when she wrote a book, and deleted a section on threat of legal action by cosby's people..... But she said publicly what the deleted section contained.


Everybody seems to think these are all new allegations, but they're not.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, winvens
  #44  
Old 11-21-2014, 11:41 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
He should probably address the accusations rather than pretend they don't exist

OK, forget Janice, I think she's a bitch too...... But what about the other 20?
He probably had sex with 1000's of women in the 70's and 80's while everyone was fucked up out their minds. I'm just assuming women that did have sex with him are just trying to jump on the settlement bandwagon.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
juliemd
  #45  
Old 11-21-2014, 11:43 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
For once I think we're on the same page

I'm not saying he did it, but for this many women to be part of some kind of conspiracy...... What would be the motive?

A lot of these allegations were brought up previously too, but for whatever reason didn't garner much attention in the press....... I even saw where Janice Dickinson brought this up years ago when she wrote a book, and deleted a section on threat of legal action by cosby's people..... But she said publicly what the deleted section contained.


Everybody seems to think these are all new allegations, but they're not.
I'm not saying it's a conspiracy, my assumption is that they are trying to get a piece of the action from any settlement.

The fact that she removed that section from her book, leads me to believe it's bullshit. If he actually did rape her, they couldn't threaten legal action against her.

Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 11-21-2014, 11:47 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I can completely empathize with those put into that situation, don't get me wrong. A false accusation is almost as morally wrong as an actual rape..

I wonder what kind of legal ramifications women that falsely accuse a man face?

I'm just trying to get across that, obviously as you would know, every situation isn't just a black and white rape scenario.

I personally don't want sex when my fiance is too wasted because it's not as good. I would never want to have sex with a lifeless passed out body, that's just creepy.
Just re- read what I wrote, just want to be clear I wasn't saying I was ever accused of anything.... I just meant that I've been in the bars late at night, the after parties, all that shit...... A lot of hook ups revolve around booze. That's what I meant by how shit goes.
Looking back I definitely put myself in situations that could have been bad.

I know guys that went through the legal system based on a her word vs his word. The cops just take the evidence to the prosecutor, and that person makes the call to lay charges or not...... Then they just let the jury/judge make the call.

I know a 2 guys that were charged for domestic abuse, and I know neither one of them would be capable of it.... I'd bet my life on it.
In 1 case the public defender told my friend to plead guilty, because if he was found guilty he'd be looking at prison time, so he did..... I'd hate to be accused of a sex crime, because it would be the same scenario.....

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
  #47  
Old 11-22-2014, 12:11 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

As men, I think that we all know at least 1 guy that doesn't respect boundaries, that wouldn't give a damn is she was passed out or not....... Sad but true.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #48  
Old 11-22-2014, 12:20 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
As men, I think that we all know at least 1 guy that doesn't respect boundaries, that wouldn't give a damn is she was passed out or not....... Sad but true.
I honestly can't say that I do.. But I hang out with people who can or do get pussy whenever they want, so there is no use banging a passed out girl when you can have a conscious one.

Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 11-22-2014, 12:36 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

I think when he said "know" he meant someone you've met. Not necessarily your friend.

Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 11-22-2014, 12:43 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I think when he said "know" he meant someone you've met. Not necessarily your friend.
I've never met anyone who said they have or would be interested in it before.. Maybe just the company I keep.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO