Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Janice Dickinson is the Latest to Point the Finger at Bill Cosby

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
If the person that took the pill is so fucked up that they can't give consent, that constitutes rape.

If you choose to have sex with someone that is in that state, you're putting yourself at risk that an accusation like this could happen.

It is what it is.
What if you're in that state also? If two people went out, got drunk together, they have sex, and one of them says they were too drunk to consent later on it's rape? What if the one that doesn't remember or made accusations was actually the sexual aggressor?

It's not so black and white..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
Old 11-21-2014, 08:15 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
What about the line of women standing behind her accusing him also? Are they all just whores and junkies making up their claims?

I believe Cosby should be in prison.
Who knows.. I do however know Janice Dickinsons word amounts to a steaming pile of shit.

So he should be locked up before having a trial to see if he is guilty or innocent?

Old 11-21-2014, 09:47 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11725

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
I can read

Can you? Why should you even ask me to prove that most 1 night stands are not consenting? To make your own behaviour seem more acceptable?
How is asking for a numerical backing for a broad statement trying to justify my behavior?

You said "most" as if you had some numerical knowledge of how many people have consensual one night stands.

If we are just to fabricate our own numerical assumptions, I could say "most" of your "most" probably just accept it for what it was.....a drunkin mistake and move the fuck on.

While on the other hand, you have some that decide to take their self righteous angst of guilt and regret out on someone else, other than themselves.

And to add,.don't attempt turning it personal by assuming I condone any level of rape behavior, I am simply stimulating the conversation with all possiable perspectives. But if this will become personal from your end, ill gladly pass.

Old 11-21-2014, 10:40 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

I was just thinking about this whole Bill Cosby thing. Back in the eighties he was quite a regular guest at the Playboy Mansion and actually lived there off and on for a while. I wonder if there were any incidents where he drugged any of the Playmates? I also know that the Playboy Mansion have a secret "black list" of folks bared from ever coming back to the mansion. Does anyone recall seeing photos of Cosby present at any of the Playboy functions since the late eighties? Not saying I have any inside info, but knowing what I know about sex offenders...if he's pulled this shit on even half of the women coming forward now...he's a true nut job sex offender and has been doing this steady for years and years. If he was staying at the Playboy Mansion he would not have stopped and someone would have said something. I've been to the Playboy Mansion a couple of times over the years and I can assure you that it's not the hedonistic playground you think it is and security would have been all over Cosby if he'd pulled his tricks on any of the girls. I'm also fairly sure that Heff would have dealt very harshly with him if he'd been caught. I'm wondering if anyone can put Cosby at the mansion or at a Playboy function in the past twenty plus years. He was such a regular back in the day, I would assume he would still be invited to functions today...unless something happened and he got kick out. If his habits were known by Playboy Security and Heff there's no way from a liability perspective they could allow him on the grounds. Maybe someone can do a little bit of research and it might shed some light on just who knew what.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Irish66, Spiritual
Old 11-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
I was just thinking about this whole Bill Cosby thing. Back in the eighties he was quite a regular guest at the Playboy Mansion and actually lived there off and on for a while. I wonder if there were any incidents where he drugged any of the Playmates? I also know that the Playboy Mansion have a secret "black list" of folks bared from ever coming back to the mansion. Does anyone recall seeing photos of Cosby present at any of the Playboy functions since the late eighties? Not saying I have any inside info, but knowing what I know about sex offenders...if he's pulled this shit on even half of the women coming forward now...he's a true nut job sex offender and has been doing this steady for years and years. If he was staying at the Playboy Mansion he would not have stopped and someone would have said something. I've been to the Playboy Mansion a couple of times over the years and I can assure you that it's not the hedonistic playground you think it is and security would have been all over Cosby if he'd pulled his tricks on any of the girls. I'm also fairly sure that Heff would have dealt very harshly with him if he'd been caught. I'm wondering if anyone can put Cosby at the mansion or at a Playboy function in the past twenty plus years. He was such a regular back in the day, I would assume he would still be invited to functions today...unless something happened and he got kick out. If his habits were known by Playboy Security and Heff there's no way from a liability perspective they could allow him on the grounds. Maybe someone can do a little bit of research and it might shed some light on just who knew what.
Hate to negate all that thinking but... Here is a pic of him at the mansion recently.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Jerdipski, Oswald2001, Spiritual
Old 11-21-2014, 11:17 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Ok that clears up that connection...good job. Then maybe there might be something to him not doing what they're saying he did. Security at the mansion is extremely tight and if he did anything weird they would know. If he's still allowed in, then maybe this is all a giant spear campaign. Who knows?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo, Oswald2001, Spiritual
Old 11-21-2014, 11:22 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Ok that clears up that connection...good job. Then maybe there might be something to him not doing what they're saying he did. Security at the mansion is extremely tight and if he did anything weird they would know. If he's still allowed in, then maybe this is all a giant spear campaign. Who knows?
Who knows, maybe just some of the many women he had sex with over the years trying to cash in? I just figured I'd look it up and that pic was from earlier this year. If as you said he spent extended time at the mansion and he were a rapist using date rape drugs, I'd think he would be pretty tempted to use it on playmates. I'm sure there would be no way Heff would let that shit slide.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001, Spiritual
Old 11-21-2014, 11:27 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
What if you're in that state also? If two people went out, got drunk together, they have sex, and one of them says they were too drunk to consent later on it's rape? What if the one that doesn't remember or made accusations was actually the sexual aggressor?

It's not so black and white..
Any time you fuck someone that is drunk, you are putting yourself in a situation where you could be accused of doing something inappropriate.

At that point if it goes through the legal system, it's going to boil down to how it gets portrayed in court.... At the very least your name will get dragged through the mud, and it will cost you huge legal fees.

I know how shit goes, been there, but looking back in hindsight the important thing is to look out for yourself.

Your word vs her word can go either way, and being a registered sex offender would really, really suck.

Old 11-21-2014, 11:28 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Who knows.. I do however know Janice Dickinsons word amounts to a steaming pile of shit.

So he should be locked up before having a trial to see if he is guilty or innocent?

Why would he be locked up before he has a trial?

Let's try this. When someone says something let's assume the comments are within the parameters of the world we live in.

Old 11-21-2014, 11:29 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:

He should probably address the accusations rather than pretend they don't exist

OK, forget Janice, I think she's a bitch too...... But what about the other 20?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Spiritual