Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss61186
Italian Athlete Accused of Using Fake Penis to Beat Drug Test

Quote:
27-year-old long Italian runner Devis Licciardi is alleged to have used a plastic penis to provide a clean sample immediately after having run a road race in Molfetta, Puglia.

Licciardi was tested at the end of the 10,000m road race when he was apparently seen trying to siphon urine into the sample pot from a penis which was evidently not his own.

He reportedly told the doctor "I'd like to be alone", but in accordance with standard drug testing procedures his request was denied.

Licciardi, a member of Italy's Air Force athletics team, was immediately reported to anti-doping authorities, and faces a two-year ban if found guilty at the tribunal in Rome.

The use of fake penises by dopers is actually fairly widespread:

Fake penises are readily available on the internet and even come in different colours to match users’ skin colour, including white, black and Latino, presumably to ensure that he has a good answer ready if his IT department come knocking.

"One website offers 'life-like' prosthetic penises complete with packets of dehydrated, uncontaminated urine, which can be turned liquid with chemical heat packs.

"A satisfied customer wrote on one website: 'I passed my drug test with ease and the person giving the test watched me pee. It is worth every penny.'"

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
licc.jpg  

article-2301240-18FEEF63000005DC-431_468x286.jpg  

Old 09-25-2013, 01:30 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Italian Athlete Accused of Using Fake Penis to Beat Drug Test

"Fake penises are readily available on the internet and even come in different colours to match users’ skin colour, including white, black and Latino, presumably to ensure that he has a good answer ready if his IT department come knocking."

What?

Didn't an actor use a fake penis to try to pass a drug test? I can't think of his name.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato
Old 09-25-2013, 02:23 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

fucking idiots. these athletes need to stop using these drugs, which is plain CHEATING, and accept their limitations. using performance enhancing drugs does not make you a better athlete. the use of these drugs proves that sports have deteriorated into nothing more than a pissing match (get it?) about who has more trophies. since when is that what sports are about? what happened to ethics and determination? winning a race or other challenge while using performance enhancing drugs DOESN'T COUNT and never will.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to banana dick For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato, kellyhound
Old 09-25-2013, 03:03 PM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 09-25-2013, 03:55 PM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Contributions: 367

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5490

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
fucking idiots. these athletes need to stop using these drugs, which is plain CHEATING, and accept their limitations. using performance enhancing drugs does not make you a better athlete. the use of these drugs proves that sports have deteriorated into nothing more than a pissing match (get it?) about who has more trophies. since when is that what sports are about? what happened to ethics and determination? winning a race or other challenge while using performance enhancing drugs DOESN'T COUNT and never will.
Despite the article mentions a possible 2 years ban, this is the last nail in the coffin for his lame career, plus Italian air force will fire him (wait and see) and i personally in my own small way will spit him in the eye if i see him and maybe this will happen.
There's nothing worse than a loser who doesn't know he's a loser, and only a man without the balls needs a feke penis to try to win.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
banana dick, diamondsmiles, kellyhound, Megamel29
Old 09-26-2013, 08:01 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

He should have used his nose

It's ok. I have a large one, too.

Old 09-26-2013, 08:04 PM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 10924 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25875

This reminds me of actor Tom Sizemore who's been jailed for violating his probation by failing a drug test after he was caught trying to use a prosthetic penis to fake the results.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato, kellyhound, Megamel29
Old 09-26-2013, 08:06 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
by megmel29 Didn't an actor use a fake penis to try to pass a drug test? I can't think of his name.
This guy? Had to look him up. Don't know who he is, but, he's a bit old for that crap!

February 11, 2005, 9:27PM

Sizemore caught faking drug test with artificial penis

Reuters News Service

LOS ANGELES -- Actor Tom Sizemore has been jailed for violating his probation by failing a drug test after he was caught trying to use a prosthetic penis to fake the results, a Los Angeles County prosecutor said Friday.
Sizemore

Sizemore, 43, who played a battle-hardened sergeant in the war movie Saving Private Ryan, was placed in custody Thursday. He was ordered to remain behind bars until a hearing on Feb. 24, unless he posts $25,000 bond, Deputy District Attorney Sean Carney said.

Last month, Judge Antonio Baretto had agreed to allow Sizemore to travel to Cambodia to shoot a new film on condition that he pass a drug test every day prior to his departure.

Carney said the actor's failed attempt to fake his drug test results came on the first day of the new requirement.

The actor is required to undergo random drug tests as a condition of probation for his convictions on separate charges of methamphetamine possession and beating his ex-girlfriend, former Hollywood madam Heidi Fleiss.

During Thursday's proceedings, prosecutors told Judge Baretto that Sizemore failed three drug tests in three days, the first after he was caught using a fake penis sewn into his boxer shorts and filled with a clean urine sample kept warm by a heating pack.

Carney said the ruse was revealed when the temperature of the sample proved too cool to have come from Sizemore's body, and he was asked to remove his pants.

According to prosecutors, Sizemore had been caught once before trying to use a similar device, sold over the Internet under the brand name the Whizzinator, and had failed drug tests on at least five occasions.

Carney said two drug tests on the days following the fake penis incident showed Sizemore had methamphetamine in his system.

During the hearing, Sizemore's lawyer told the court that his client was destitute, living in a garage in Whittier, California, and that he was an expectant father, Carney told Reuters.

But Baretto told Sizemore that his drug use was "out of control," adding, "I had hoped and wanted to see a positive performance."

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
sizemore.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Megamel29
Old 09-26-2013, 11:50 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

The real question is how the hell do they figure out someone is doing this? I mean what's it like to have a job where you have to figure out if it's someones real dick or not? I know they don't do strip searches, so how does it happen? I'm just saying!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 09-27-2013, 12:15 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
This reminds me of actor Tom Sizemore who's been jailed for violating his probation by failing a drug test after he was caught trying to use a prosthetic penis to fake the results.
Yes! That guy! I couldn't think of his name.