Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Re: Istanbul Hit by Deadly Bomb Attack

Officials in Turkey say a devastating suicide bombing in the centre of Istanbul yesterday which killed four people was carried out by ISIS.

Mehmet Ozturk, who was in his early 20s, carried out the attack on one of the Turkish city's busiest shopping districts.

The attack killed three Israelis and an Iranian and wounded dozens of others.

Speaking today, Turkey's interior minister Efkan Ala identified the bomber, saying he was born in the southern province of Gaziantep.

Mr Ala said: "We have determined that Mehmet Ozturk, born in 1992 in Gaziantep, has carried out the heinous attack on Saturday in Istanbul.

"It has been established that he is a member of Daesh."

Distressing footage from the scene showed the moment the bomb exploded.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...killed-7594892

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, kellyhound, spudigitti
Old 03-22-2016, 03:15 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
new footage emerged.
They don't know which one of the guys had the bomb, the one in the black jacket or the one that walks in from the right, from what I've read today. That's weird.

kellyhound, Oswald2001
Old 03-24-2016, 10:48 PM
bertzelbub
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:11370
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
If indeed it is terrorists. Worldwide support for the turkish war against the Kurds is at a all time low. This will be 'claimed' by a lesser known Kurdish group (or a group no one has ever heard of)

No doubt the bombing last October was the work of the Turkish state, hence the ending of the ceasefire when the copper involved was shot a few days later. Any bombing in Turkey these days and my suspicion will automatically turn to the (proven) turkish dictatorship.
True words my friend. Seeing so many kurds get fucked up by Erdoğan, while all germany around me goes crazy after a few suicide blast in OMG "our Europe",
it makes me wonder how our position in Negotiations with Turkey and ex Prisoner Erdoğan changed.
We never really let them sit at the EU table with us and missed the chance to get turkey as the powerful partner it could be, its a country that lives by the Separation of church and state while still having 99% muslims.
They're literally the only one who could ever intermediate on this crisis that smoldered for so long.
Angela Merkel probs doesn't even speak a single word arab nor turkish.
All we needed to do was get them in, pull this son of a bitch, this eşek in front of Eu courts, pin him down on his own governments rule and fuck him for being one of the biggest jihadi ever known.
We rather went for Greece and the Balkans and shoved millions of goods and loans made in europe down their throats.

Being german still means living of the taxes from our Weapon manufacturers. We also fucked the world with our arms and we are surprised know that the end product of weapons will always be War and crisis, destroyed lives and houses.
Now this bastard is actually gaining from the stream of people coming here, making people worried and scared like stupid sheep.

We will throw millions of euros in this mans hands, making him more powerful than he ever was.
We went from the Country that took turkeys working-class in the 60's, making germanys industry big again, turks AND kurds running the places i go out having dinner at night and buy my meat and veggies from nowadays, to a country that has to try to make deals with Erdoğan NOW.
He, the man who kicks the door in on the biggest independent newsprint in turkye, the man who rather bombs his own countrys people in syria than letting them fight daesh.
He profits from us europeans,

"Wanting this nightmare to finally stop ! "

Well, let me tell ya, this not a nightmare, we're not even dreaming.
This is brutal reality, in which sooner or later you will always be faced by the results of the decisions and chances you take.
We, Germany, definitely took some wrong decisions.
We deserve this. We missed our chance. So did many others.

Give the Kurds a country of their own, they will be a much better partner for us than the man that tries to blame them for blowing up their own people.

Terrorist attacks dont scare me. Politics scare me, they somehow attract them and it has always been like that. If you start fighting someone, don't be surprised when they decide to fight back.
But we germans stopped fighting like real men. we fight with money nowadays, and that makes everything go crazy.

The Following User Says Thank You to bertzelbub For This Useful Post:
a175
Old 03-24-2016, 10:53 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertzelbub View Post
True words my friend. Seeing so many kurds get fucked up by Erdoğan, while all germany around me goes crazy after a few suicide blast in OMG "our Europe",
it makes me wonder how our position in Negotiations with Turkey and ex Prisoner Erdoğan changed.
We never really let them sit at the EU table with us and missed the chance to get turkey as the powerful partner it could be, its a country that lives by the Separation of church and state while still having 99% muslims.
They're literally the only one who could ever intermediate on this crisis that smoldered for so long.
Angela Merkel probs doesn't even speak a single word arab nor turkish.
All we needed to do was get them in, pull this son of a bitch, this eşek in front of Eu courts, pin him down on his own governments rule and fuck him for being one of the biggest jihadi ever known.
We rather went for Greece and the Balkans and shoved millions of goods and loans made in europe down their throats.

Being german still means living of the taxes from our Weapon manufacturers. We also fucked the world with our arms and we are surprised know that the end product of weapons will always be War and crisis, destroyed lives and houses.
Now this bastard is actually gaining from the stream of people coming here, making people worried and scared like stupid sheep.

We will throw millions of euros in this mans hands, making him more powerful than he ever was.
We went from the Country that took turkeys working-class in the 60's, making germanys industry big again, turks AND kurds running the places i go out having dinner at night and buy my meat and veggies from nowadays, to a country that has to try to make deals with Erdoğan NOW.
He, the man who kicks the door in on the biggest independent newsprint in turkye, the man who rather bombs his own countrys people in syria than letting them fight daesh.
He profits from us europeans,

"Wanting this nightmare to finally stop ! "

Well, let me tell ya, this not a nightmare, we're not even dreaming.
This is brutal reality, in which sooner or later you will always be faced by the results of the decisions and chances you take.
We, Germany, definitely took some wrong decisions.
We deserve this. We missed our chance. So did many others.

Give the Kurds a country of their own, they will be a much better partner for us than the man that tries to blame them for blowing up their own people.

Terrorist attacks dont scare me. Politics scare me, they somehow attract them and it has always been like that. If you start fighting someone, don't be surprised when they decide to fight back.
But we germans stopped fighting like real men. we fight with money nowadays, and that makes everything go crazy.
Agree with everything except Germans deserving it. Nobody deserves being a victim of terrorism, regardless of what their governments do.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
bertzelbub, icheerthebull
Old 03-24-2016, 11:10 PM
bertzelbub
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Agree with everything except Germans deserving it. Nobody deserves being a victim of terrorism, regardless of what their governments do.
OK , im german and i don't want to represent anyone here, just my opinion.
You're right. We don't deserve terrorism but we always deserve the consequences of our choices. Please take 5 minutes and check the latest elected parties in germany. Check on how our democracy is working atm.
We obviously didn't learn a lot from the past, while tending to get cranky when even talking about it, which is kinda paradox -.-

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bertzelbub For This Useful Post:
a175, lesslis2015, Oswald2001
Old 03-25-2016, 03:52 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Quoted: 2760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529

Quote:
OK , im german and i don't want to represent anyone here, just my opinion.
You're right.

Quote:
We don't deserve terrorism but we always deserve the consequences of our choices.
That doesn't make any sense.

Terrorism is the consequences of Germany's choices.

Germany chose Terrorism.

Therefore Germany absolutely well deserves Terrorism.

There's just no two ways about it.

Quote:
Please take 5 minutes and check the latest elected parties in germany. Check on how our democracy is working atm.

Germany, like pretty much ALL other countries of The West (including the US) has elected - voted for - Liberal Crazies who chose Terrorism.

Did the people know that the Liberal Crazy 'leaders' were going to chose Terrorism?

YES! YES THEY DID!

People want to be in denial, but it won't help.

Quote:
We obviously didn't learn a lot from the past, while tending to get cranky when even talking about it, which is kinda paradox -.-
That applies equally to every single country of The West.

The West is chosing Suicide By Terrorism.

It is a choice though people keep lying to themselves about it.

It's like a fat person that keeps eating candy and lies to herself that she doesn't know why she can't lose weight.

She's chosing to eat the candy because she is chosing to be fat.

Therefore, she deserves to be fat.

It's the same with Germany and The West in general and Terrorism.

So, do you 'deserve' something that you continually chose?

Of course!

Germany deserves Terrorism.
Belgium deserves Terrorism.
France deserves Terrorism.
England deserves Terrorism.
Holland deserves Terrorism.
Australia deserves Terrorism.
Canada deserves Terrorism.
America deserves Terrorism.

Japan does not deserve Terrorism.

Why?

Because Japan chose differently.

Japan chose to NOT allow in any moo slum Terrorists.

Simple.

But people have gotta pull their head out of their *ss and out of the sand.

If somebody shows up at your door with a pepperoni pizza, it's because...that's what you ordered!

Works the same way with moo slum Terrorism.

Bringing in hordes of moo slums is ordering moo slum Terrorism.

Everyone was very well aware of that waaaaaay beforehand and all along the way.

BTW, here's the pizza you deserve.

You've already got the Terrorism.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%201%20%20a%20a%20A%20A%20A%20A%20A%20%20Pepperoni%20Pizza%2001.JPG  

Old 03-25-2016, 08:56 AM
bertzelbub
Offline:
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss6

Dunno what turns me off the most bout that reply,
your usage of the word "moo slums", the change in font size like you need to yell those words, or the greasy pepperoni pizza made from pork ;)

Btw, maybe 5 minutes weren't enough for you,
we did not elect liberal party, there is growing rightwing movement atm that rather stick to "good ol germany" (that never existed btw).People that would support Trump building fences. They managed to make racism socially acceptable. Makes me cringe.

Also, the guys that blow themselves up lately are anything but muslims, they are small criminals, smoke dope, drink, fuck girls and obviously have nothing better to do with their lifes while calling all others infidels. They're shitheads.

No country should let them in.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bertzelbub For This Useful Post:
a175, Pink.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:38 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Quoted: 2760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529

"Dunno what turns me off the most bout that reply..."

It was the plain simple Truth of it that 'turns you off'.

Things are going to have to get soooooo much worse until people cut their cr*p.

Old 03-25-2016, 12:21 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Japan has more than 60 mosques, and they have about a 99% rejection rate for refugee applicants regardless of their origin.

They did, however, approve Afghans and Syrians while rejecting Vietnamese applicants.

You've never been much for facts, though.

Old 03-25-2016, 02:40 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Well now.....lets just add JAPAN to that list of deserving folks !!

NO country DESERVES this crap.