Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802
Israeli Security Forces Spray Sewage/skunk at Palestinian Homes

Israeli forces have sprayed Palestinian homes in the village of Nabi Saleh with 'Skunk'* as a punishment for organising weekly protests against the Apartheid Wall built on occupied West Bank land. Human rights watchdog B'Tselem published a video showing Israel's armoured tanker trucks fitted with "water cannons" which spray the foul fluid at Palestinian protesters.

It is reported that the Israeli forces also targeted all the houses of the village with the liquid formula. A B'Tselem report pointed out the effects of this 'Skunk' spray included causing environmental damage. B'Tselem has reported that this non-lethal weapon has been added to Israel's armoury for crowd control, even though the video shows clearly that it is also used against Palestinian-owned property.

The Israeli military has been looking for an alternative to tear gas canisters for crowd control, claiming that the Palestinians now know how to cope with the gas and its effects.

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-njv7RJqtRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Quote:
"Skunk" is a malodorant, non-lethal weapon used for crowd control by the Israeli Defense Forces. Deriving its name from the animal of the same name, "Skunk" is dispersed as a form of mist, fired from a water cannon, which leaves a terrible odor of rot or sewage on whatever it touches. It does not wash off easily and is said to linger on clothes for up to five years.[1] First attempts at developing a scent-based form of crowd control began in Israel in 2004; Skunk was first used for crowd control in September 2008.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
bannedinamerica, kellyhound, mengala, rob666, Vorgrus
Old 03-24-2013, 01:22 AM
mengala
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893
Re: Israeli Security Forces Spray Sewage/skunk at Palestinian Homes

I always find it funny how jews always like to talk about how the evil nazi's mistreated them, but at the same time the jews behave like nazi's towards the palestinians. Hypocrisy at it's finest.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mengala For This Useful Post:
Bleeed.exe, dirty ike, EPIC_FAIL, Keydog, mpcronin, rob666, Vorgrus
Old 03-24-2013, 03:31 AM
Hvergelmir
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:119
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8385

Yeah, but there's a difference.

They're god's chosen people, so they can do no wrong.

The Following User Says Thank You to Hvergelmir For This Useful Post:
rob666
The Following 2 Users Disliked Hvergelmir For This Post:
fendi87, shoelessjojackson
Old 03-24-2013, 04:02 AM
mengala
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hvergelmir View Post
Yeah, but there's a difference.

They're god's chosen people, so they can do no wrong.
According to israeli jew geneticist Ariella Oppenheim of hebrew university, today's jews have no connection to the holy land and are not ''god's choosen people''. They are mostly eastern european people who converted to judaisim. And are now trying to claim land based on religion.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mengala For This Useful Post:
fendi87, shoelessjojackson
Old 03-24-2013, 05:02 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by mengala View Post
I always find it funny how jews always like to talk about how the evil nazi's mistreated them, but at the same time the jews behave like nazi's towards the palestinians. Hypocrisy at it's finest.
It's non lethal so it's not a bit like Zyklon. It's used to mark the palistinians so Jews can smell them from further away. IDF has been having trouble locating Arabs now that they have discovered how to bathe. So this new method is now being used to keep track of the Arabs. In the past they could be easily located because of the smell of camel urine they would bathe in. Because of the modern disuse of camel urine and scarcity of camels and arabs now having access to showers it's getting harder and harder to keep track of them. Skunk will nicely fix that problem for now.

The Following User Says Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
knuggy
The Following 5 Users Disliked johnleeknoefler For This Post:
EPIC_FAIL, fendi87, icheerthebull, mengala, rob666
Old 03-24-2013, 09:00 PM
chris50stang
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:725
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss725

my luck I would've left my windows open that day while I was at work

The Following User Says Thank You to chris50stang For This Useful Post:
EPIC_FAIL
Old 03-25-2013, 02:32 AM
mengala
Offline:

Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
It's non lethal so it's not a bit like Zyklon. It's used to mark the palistinians so Jews can smell them from further away. IDF has been having trouble locating Arabs now that they have discovered how to bathe. So this new method is now being used to keep track of the Arabs. In the past they could be easily located because of the smell of camel urine they would bathe in. Because of the modern disuse of camel urine and scarcity of camels and arabs now having access to showers it's getting harder and harder to keep track of them. Skunk will nicely fix that problem for now.
Feces contain deadly bacteria, while you may not die instantly it can be dangerous.

Old 03-25-2013, 06:06 PM
toker
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5146

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31

not deadly...tell that to the kids that get bacterial infections that theyre bodys cant fight off.....if u ask me thats a real shitty thing to do....lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toker For This Useful Post:
johnleeknoefler, rob666
Old 03-25-2013, 11:57 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by toker View Post
if u ask me thats a real shitty thing to do....lol

For sure it's really shitty. They should of named it SHITTY instead of SKUNK. It's just chemicals and it does work. There are no bacteria at all.
Quote:

Palestinian protesters massed at a fence expected tear gas and rubber bullets; what they got instead was a putrid yellow wind, Israel's newest weapon against West Bank demonstrators.

The noxious mist, which Israeli police refer to as "skunk," was used for the first time earlier this month, when a truck-mounted cannon sprayed it over the heads of protesters, sending them racing down the hillside, retching and tearing off their shirts to try to escape the stench.

Dozens of Palestinians from the village of Bilin, along with international and Israeli activists, had marched to a nearby segment of Israel's controversial separation barrier to demand its removal, just as they have done every Friday for the last three and a half years.

"No, no to settlements; no, no to the wall!" they shouted, as they waved Palestinian flags and posters of Yusef Amira, a 16-year-old shot dead by Israeli police at a protest in a neighbouring village last month.

The Israeli border police called on them to disperse through loudspeakers, warning them they were near a "closed military zone."

Then the skunk truck arrived, spraying a cloud of yellow mist and filling the air with the suffocating stench of feces and urine.

More than one demonstrator said he preferred the tear gas Israeli troops usually use for crowd control, which sears the skin, nose, throat and eyes.

Israeli police say "skunk" is more effective at dispersing crowds than tear gas or the more lethal rubber-coated bullets, which killed Amira.

"It's the start of a change in tactics in dealing with crowd control and dispersing violent demonstrations and violent instances," Israeli police spokesman Micky Rosenfeld said.

"It protects the protesters because it doesn't require us to use tear gas and rubber bullets."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,...#ixzz2ObvH6vVB
From all sources it is agreed. It does smell like shit. So it's a shitty deal all around.

Old 03-26-2013, 12:49 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post

For sure it's really shitty. They should of named it SHITTY instead of SKUNK. It's just chemicals and it does work. There are no bacteria at all.

From all sources it is agreed. It does smell like shit. So it's a shitty deal all around.
They probably developed it from analyzing the smell from your breath