Go Back  

Israel and the Semantics of Propaganda 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 09-08-2011, 10:44 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Israel and the Semantics of Propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
I don't hate Israel. That's just a cynical ploy to curtail legitimate debate. Are we not allowed to address this subject? Is Israel exempt from criticism?
You don't want a debate. You want to spread lies. You don't tell the whole truth. So you are a propagandists.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
jander
  #12  
Old 09-08-2011, 03:14 PM
dan-b's Avatar
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223
Re: Israel and the Semantics of Propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You don't want a debate. You want to spread lies. You don't tell the whole truth. So you are a propagandists.
What lies have I spread? You're the one who's incapable of a modicum of criticism of Israel? The fact you're making this personal, by attempting to defame my character, shows how thin your argument is. Come back with something compelling, or don't bother please.

Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-09-2011, 01:50 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677
Re: Israel and the Semantics of Propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
What lies have I spread? You're the one who's incapable of a modicum of criticism of Israel? The fact you're making this personal, by attempting to defame my character, shows how thin your argument is. Come back with something compelling, or don't bother please.

No iron chain, or outward force of any kind, can ever compel the soul of a person to believe or to disbelieve.
Thomas Carlyle

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
jander
  #14  
Old 09-09-2011, 02:46 AM
dan-b's Avatar
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223
Re: Israel and the Semantics of Propaganda

You're the dogmatic one, not me.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-10-2011, 12:19 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Israel and the Semantics of Propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You don't want a debate. You want to spread lies. You don't tell the whole truth. So you are a propagandists.
If so then he would be the counter to the propagandists from the other side of things.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-10-2011, 02:57 AM
dan-b's Avatar
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223
Re: Israel and the Semantics of Propaganda

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
If so then he would be the counter to the propagandists from the other side of things.
Yes, but it's not even true that I'm a propagandist. Some people just feel Israel is exempt from criticism. niknik even defends Netanyahu.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO