The Story Develops

Large majority of U.S. Senate pushes Obama to boost Israel aid

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_8433-ted_cruz7-1692935091.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	21.6 KB
ID:	683609
"I'm the anti-establishment candidate." - Ted Cruz

The US is signalling a readiness to boost military aid to Israel to a historic high, after a letter signed by 83 Senators - 51 republicans and 32 Democrats - urging an increase was sent to the White House.

Obama administration said it is also willing to boost military aid to Israel to historically unprecedented levels, “We are prepared to sign an MOU (memorandum of understanding) with Israel that would constitute the largest single pledge of military assistance to any country in US history,” a White House official told Reuters.

A full list of those senators that signed would be appreciated. Those pages were omitted from the .pdf. However, thanks to the cock-teases at Reuters we do know that the effort was spearheaded by South Carolina Republican Lindsey Graham and Delaware Democrat Chris Coons. Reuters also said Cruz, of Texas, had signed and Sanders, of Vermont and Israel (dual citizen), did not.

http://archive.is/P7OhB (Reuters)

The Following User Says Thank You to subhuman For This Useful Post:
wmbondurant
Old 04-30-2016, 12:41 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008
Re: Israel Rejects 20% Increase in Annual US Aid

Quote:
Originally Posted by winvens View Post
You just noticed? Talk about stupid and uneducated.
Though you had me on ignore you stupid cunt?

Why did you think I was talking about you?

Oh yeah, "special" is often used to describe retards, and only a retard would post that they had me on ignore then read and comment on my posts

Oswald2001
Old 04-30-2016, 12:51 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Zambini...

That's why I didn't even bother addressing your rant. But, you're talking about straw man arguement and asking why I spoke of Israel bombing ISIS... you deserve an explanation:

This thread, if I'm correct, is about Israel. Right?

And you said that they are our aircraft carrier.

ISIS our enemy, so we should use our aircraft carrier to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

We are not using our aircraft carrier.

Therefore "tell them to bomb ISIS" should make plenty of freaking sense.

Instead, you talked about Islam and the Barbary Wars.

Please tell me more about straw men and deflection. Looking forward to it.

Old 04-30-2016, 01:05 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
Zambini...

That's why I didn't even bother addressing your rant. But, you're talking about straw man arguement and asking why I spoke of Israel bombing ISIS... you deserve an explanation:

This thread, if I'm correct, is about Israel. Right?

And you said that they are our aircraft carrier.

ISIS our enemy, so we should use our aircraft carrier to bomb the shit out of ISIS.

We are not using our aircraft carrier.

Therefore "tell them to bomb ISIS" should make plenty of freaking sense.

Instead, you talked about Islam and the Barbary Wars.

Please tell me more about straw men and deflection. Looking forward to it.
I stated a fact.

That is your connection: Israel needs to bomb Isis.

Why you asked me to tell Israel to bomb ISIS ( your idea) when it's obvious I'm not a diplomat or military official is ridiculous and juvenile on your part and has no bearing on anything I've posted.

Asking me to have ISIS bombed shows just how stupid you really are.

Therefore I'm not obliged to make a comment one way or the other, and didn't.

I also posted more facts to support my ongoing argument that Islam including all its denominations needs to be extinguished, it brings nothing but death, disease, misery and destruction and always has as indicated by past centuries behavior up until the current area.

All facts, no deflection or strawman arguments from me.

Oswald2001
Old 04-30-2016, 01:16 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
I stated a fact.

That is your connection: Israel needs to bomb Isis.

Why you asked me to tell Israel to bomb ISIS ( your idea) when it's obvious I'm not a diplomat or military official is ridiculous and juvenile on your part and has no bearing on anything I've posted.

Asking me to have ISIS bombed shows just how stupid you really are.

Therefore I'm not obliged to make a comment one way or the other, and didn't.

I also posted more facts to support my ongoing argument that Islam including all its denominations needs to be extinguished, it brings nothing but death, disease, misery and destruction and always has as indicated by past centuries behavior up until the current area.

All facts, no deflection or strawman arguments from me.

Strawman argument indeed.

By Pig People, moo slum agitators, mindf*ckers and others of the most degenerate kind.

Why aren't the moo slum cuntries stopping ISIS?

ISIS was created only by moo slums.

ISIS supported by moo slums.

ISIS is fully manned by only moo slums.

The West shouldn't be involved at all.

Except to start remotely removing moo slum cuntry capital cities if the moo slums let any of their moo slum psycho bullsh*t occur outside moo slum cesspool cuntry borders.

Remove them one by one depending on which moo slum cuntry caused or allowed the trouble.

The time for talk is gone.

Now it's time for Consequences.

Cost.

Impact.

Bye Mecca!

Bye Riyadh!

Bye Amman!

Bye Damascus!

Bye Cairo!

Bye entire West Bank!

Bye entire Gaza Strip!

Bye Baghdad!

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 04-30-2016, 03:43 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

For obvious reasons Israel doesn't do bombing campaigns on Muslims unless it directly threatens their security.

Muslims can blow up whatever they want, killing civilians with every bomb. People justify and give them a pass. Israel can be taking direct fire from a building and engage it. If a civilian gets killed in the process Muslims have a parade carrying the body on live TV. Acting as if Israel targets civilians for no reason.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
wmbondurant, Zambini
Old 04-30-2016, 05:33 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

I like how a thread about aid to Israel turned into a thread about how Islam is bad

Tell me more about mind-f**king.

And niknik, if Israel doesn't bomb people* who don't threaten their security, and don't bomb ISIS, I could therefore conclude that ISIS is not a threat to Israel... which was my point.

*Nobody brought up Israel bombing Muslims. Israel, in general, isn't at war with Islam. It's called the "Arab-Israeli Conflict", not the "Muslim-Israeli" conflict for a reason... the Arabs constitute Muslims, Christians, and secular groups against Israel (and not necessarily Jews in general).

Old 04-30-2016, 09:52 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Israel can't get involved in bombing ISIS because they're so hated in the middle east. That Israel bombing targets inside Syria would likely escalate problems with Muslims.

You can call it whatever you want. If Israel was a nation flying an Islamic flag, there wouldn't be a conflict.

Tell me whens the last time a terrorist attack or bombing or rocket attack was waged against Israel that wasn't carried out by a Muslim? The seeds being planted that grow into hatred are planted by religion.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 04-30-2016, 10:15 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Allow me to deflect that question with another question...

Why are Israeli settlers burning churches?

Going back now to your question, probably never. "Christian" extremists have other targets in mind, and Christians in general have pretty much been cured of antisemitism since the 1940s (before Israel existed). Took a tragedy to get to that point, though.

Arab Christians in the war zone are busy trying to stay alive. They've joined Assad and Hezbollah in fighting ISIS, an idea that perplexes some people (Ted Cruz maybe) on this side of the pond.

Planted by the seeds of religion... lol, our religion doesn't blame the Jews for killing Jesus.

Again, though. How dare anyone criticize the government of Israel. Love Jews all you want, but any form of speaking out agains the state makes you an antisemite.

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 04-30-2016, 11:17 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

No, your religion sees the Jews a infidels. Your religion has hated the Jews since it's inception. Since Mohammed said he would expel all Jews from the Arabian Peninsula, and declared the Jews cursed by Allah. As he killed and stole from the Jews. Because they didn't recognize him as a prophet.

The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews." - repeated a million times by Muslims throughout history.

A twelfth-grade Saudi textbook is teaching hatred of Jews and jihad to liberate Palestine, according to MEMRI. The report illustrates that hatred and violence continue to be themes in Saudi educational materials, putting a black mark on the conservative Islamic kingdom's desire to become a "knowledge society."

"Whoever studies the nature of the conflict between the Muslims and the Jews understands an important fact, [namely that] this is a religious conflict, not a dispute about politics or nationality, or a conflict between races or tribes, or a fight over land or country, as some describe it," states Saudi textbook Studies from the Muslim World.

The book says that the conflict will not end unless one side vanquishes the other, because "throughout Islamic history, the Jews have striven to destroy the [Islamic] religion and spread fitna [chaos] among the Muslims. The book also repeats classic anti-Semitic lies that Jews have taken control of Western media and culture, exploited their home societies, and aligned themselves with Christians to destroy Islam.” (Saudi High School Textbook Preaches Hate, Dec. 8, 2011)

There is a good bit of paranoia in these statements. When did the Jews seek to destroy Islam? The Muslims have persecuted the Jews from the time of Mohammed. They have outnumbered the Jews for centuries. Jews have been forced to depart Muslim countries so that very few are left in those countries.