Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 1268 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5691
Re: Israel Rejects 20% Increase in Annual US Aid

Greedy motherfuckers wish thy would get 0.

The Following User Says Thank You to pyromancer555 For This Useful Post:
subhuman
Old 04-29-2016, 05:58 PM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Israel is the largest US aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean

Oswald2001, rob666, subhuman, wmbondurant
Old 04-29-2016, 07:04 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
Israel is the largest US aircraft carrier in the Mediterranean
OK then. Have them start raining death on ISIS.

Old 04-29-2016, 09:59 PM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
OK then. Have them start raining death on ISIS.
Not my circus, not my monkeys.

How about you start telling other countries what to do instead of telling me to do it?

Typical Muslim doctrine: get others to do something you can't or won't do yourself:

" Be a homicidal suicide killer and you will be blessed by Allans snackbar and the whole Village will honor you"

"Me? oh, I'm the leader, I'll let you kids do it and stay here to teach the next group"

You can't lie about Islam, what it's done and what its doing again.

It is committing crimes against humanity and threatens world peace.

All majority Muslim countries are uneducated, intolerant, fanatic violators of basic human rights and commit genocide against Christians, Jews, Hindus and all other religions.

They are miserable hell holes that no one would want to live in.

THe world has dealt with them before, it will extinguish the problem yet again.

"In 1786, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson met with Arab diplomats from Tunisia, who were conducting terror raids and piracy against American ships (Barbary Pirates).

Writing to John Jay, Thomas Jefferson described what he saw as the main issue and the reason why they were attacking Americans who had done them no harm. The following quote is from Thomas Jefferson....

“We took the liberty to make some inquiries concerning the Grounds of their pretensions to make war upon a Nation who had done them no Injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our Friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation.

THE AMBASSADOR ANSWERED US THAT IT WAS FOUNDED ON THE LAWS OF THEIR PROPHET, THAT IT WAS WRITTEN IN THEIR KORAN, THAT ALL NATIONS WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THEIR AUTHORITY WERE SINNERS, THAT IT WAS THEIR RIGHT AND DUTY TO MAKE WAR UPON THEM WHEREVER THEY COULD BE FOUND, AND TO MAKE SLAVES OF ALL THEY COULD TAKE AS PRISONERS, AND THAT EVERY MUSSELMAN (MUSLIM) WHO SHOULD BE SLAIN IN BATTLE WAS SURE TO GO TO PARADISE"

btw, for all you libs who will accuse me of "revisionist" history and lying, I did your homework for you. There is this amazing place called "The Library of Congress". In this "library" they have this thing called "original sources".

An "original source" is basically real history before Howard Zinn interprets it for you and fills your brain with mush. Apparently, the "library of congress" puts these "original sources" on the internet for anyone to read.

If you wish, you can read the actual letter from Thomas Jefferson. An image of the letter from Adams and Jefferson to John Jay can be found in Thomas Jefferson Papers Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651-1827, pp. 430-432. I can't link it directly, but you can go to

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/mtjhtml/mtjser1.html and then click on "From January 2, 1786" and then go to page 431.

"When Jefferson saw there was no negotiating with Muslims, he formed what is the now the Marines (sea going soldiers). These Marines were attached to U. S. Merchant vessels.

When the Muslims attacked U.S. merchant vessels they were repulsed by armed soldiers, but there is more. The Marines followed the Muslims back to their villages and killed every man, woman, and child in the village. It didn't take long for the Muslims to leave U.S. Merchant vessels alone.

English and French merchant vessels started running up our flag when entering the Mediterranean to secure safe travel.

Most Americans are unaware of the fact that over two hundred years ago the United States had declared war on Islam and Thomas Jefferson led the charge!"

niknik, Oswald2001
Old 04-29-2016, 11:25 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Quote:
Not my circus, not my monkeys.

How about you start telling other countries what to do instead of telling me to do it?

Typical Muslim doctrine: get others to do something you can't or won't do yourself:

" Be a homicidal suicide killer and you will be blessed by Allans snackbar and the whole Village will honor you"

"Me? oh, I'm the leader, I'll let you kids do it and stay here to teach the next group"

You can't lie about Islam, what it's done and what its doing again.

It is committing crimes against humanity and threatens world peace.

All majority Muslim countries are uneducated, intolerant, fanatic violators of basic human rights and commit genocide against Christians, Jews, Hindus and all other religions.

They are miserable hell holes that no one would want to live in.

THe world has dealt with them before, it will extinguish the problem yet again.

"In 1786, John Adams and Thomas Jefferson met with Arab diplomats from Tunisia, who were conducting terror raids and piracy against American ships (Barbary Pirates).

Writing to John Jay, Thomas Jefferson described what he saw as the main issue and the reason why they were attacking Americans who had done them no harm. The following quote is from Thomas Jefferson....

“We took the liberty to make some inquiries concerning the Grounds of their pretensions to make war upon a Nation who had done them no Injury, and observed that we considered all mankind as our Friends who had done us no wrong, nor had given us any provocation.

THE AMBASSADOR ANSWERED US THAT IT WAS FOUNDED ON THE LAWS OF THEIR PROPHET, THAT IT WAS WRITTEN IN THEIR KORAN, THAT ALL NATIONS WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THEIR AUTHORITY WERE SINNERS, THAT IT WAS THEIR RIGHT AND DUTY TO MAKE WAR UPON THEM WHEREVER THEY COULD BE FOUND, AND TO MAKE SLAVES OF ALL THEY COULD TAKE AS PRISONERS, AND THAT EVERY MUSSELMAN (MUSLIM) WHO SHOULD BE SLAIN IN BATTLE WAS SURE TO GO TO PARADISE"

btw, for all you libs who will accuse me of "revisionist" history and lying, I did your homework for you. There is this amazing place called "The Library of Congress". In this "library" they have this thing called "original sources".

An "original source" is basically real history before Howard Zinn interprets it for you and fills your brain with mush. Apparently, the "library of congress" puts these "original sources" on the internet for anyone to read.

If you wish, you can read the actual letter from Thomas Jefferson. An image of the letter from Adams and Jefferson to John Jay can be found in Thomas Jefferson Papers Series 1. General Correspondence. 1651-1827, pp. 430-432. I can't link it directly, but you can go to

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/mtjhtml/mtjser1.html and then click on "From January 2, 1786" and then go to page 431.

"When Jefferson saw there was no negotiating with Muslims, he formed what is the now the Marines (sea going soldiers). These Marines were attached to U. S. Merchant vessels.

When the Muslims attacked U.S. merchant vessels they were repulsed by armed soldiers, but there is more. The Marines followed the Muslims back to their villages and killed every man, woman, and child in the village. It didn't take long for the Muslims to leave U.S. Merchant vessels alone.

English and French merchant vessels started running up our flag when entering the Mediterranean to secure safe travel.

Most Americans are unaware of the fact that over two hundred years ago the United States had declared war on Islam and Thomas Jefferson led the charge!"
The Barbary War. Fuckers would take our men and boats and the government would pay them off. Crazy amounts of cash, we basically were forced to pay for protection.

I could be wrong but I thought it was the Navy not the Marines who were founded because of this. I believe Marines were involved in taking Tripoli. The first time in American history we occupied a foreign land.

And these Muslim pirates who would capture our ships and enslave our men. Would demand nearly 10% of the government's income. That's something like 700 billion dollars today, for our safe passage. And we paid it for more than a decade.

Until Jefferson said no more on his first year in office. And these crazy Barbary States declared war on us.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015, Zambini
Old 04-30-2016, 01:27 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

What's that got to do with Israel not bombing ISIS?

I actually typed out a lengthy rebuttal, but I remember our previous discussions.

Yeah yeah yeah I know. Islam is the devil. Especially us Shias who are already fighting ISIS.

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 04-30-2016, 01:52 AM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Oh... lol
And as far as the pirates leaving us alone, perhaps you forgot that there was a Second Barbary War. This one went much better, but we still paid $60k in ransom to get our people back.

Omagerd we negotiated with terrorists

Old 04-30-2016, 02:07 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6778 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13683

Glass half empty kinda guy ehh?

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 04-30-2016, 10:33 AM
Zambini
Offline:

Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Originally Posted by a175 View Post
What's that got to do with Israel not bombing ISIS?

I actually typed out a lengthy rebuttal, but I remember our previous discussions.

Yeah yeah yeah I know. Islam is the devil. Especially us Shias who are already fighting ISIS.
Why do you keep asking me about Israel bombing Isis?

Stop trying to create a straw man argument, I don't give a fuck who Israel bombs or who bombs Muslims, as long as it's done.

Why did you write I forgot about the second Barbery war, did I indicate I was going to?

Again, you are trying to indicate statements have been made or implied by me, which isn't true.

It's you saying these things, then asking me why I don't respond

Your stupid, uneducated bullshit doesn't work on me, but I see you've got a new special friend liking your posts, good luck with that

ISIS, Muslims creating terror and death for ALL Islam

Oswald2001
Old 04-30-2016, 10:49 AM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054

Quote:
Why do you keep asking me about Israel bombing Isis?

Stop trying to create a straw man argument, I don't give a fuck who Israel bombs or who bombs Muslims, as long as it's done.

Why did you write I forgot about the second Barbery war, did I indicate I was going to?

Again, you are trying to indicate statements have been made or implied by me, which isn't true.

It's you saying these things, then asking me why I don't respond

Your stupid, uneducated bullshit doesn't work on me, but I see you've got a new special friend liking your posts, good luck with that

ISIS, Muslims creating terror and death for ALL Islam
You just noticed? Talk about stupid and uneducated.