Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: Israel Prepared For 30-day War With Iran - Trusts Obama

I think its weird how you guys side with a oppressive government who discriminate against people based on religion. Imprison and kill their own citizens for free thinking.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:53 PM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:194

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Or we just let Iran develop nuclear capability. While Israel supposedly is provoking, Iran already stated Israel will be destroyed. Sounds like Iran already provoked.
Look at it realistically. Iran develops 1 small, flimsy atom bomb. The US has thousands. Israel has hundreds. Do you not see the balance of power? The issue that Israel is afraid of is that with this atom bomb, other countries cannot pressure Iran as much as they do now, and Iran can grow as a regional power without being hindered. Iran's goal is to have regional power, to be the most powerful country in the Middle East, especially the Gulf area. Israel doesn't want that because that means Israel would have to acquiesce to Iran every now and then, and it also could mean that Iran and Israel would both lose their grounds for hating each other. Israel already won over the Arabs. Without an enemy, Israel would lose the vital asset that makes it such a strong country. That is, war, cold or conventional.

Iran talks and talks. So does Israel. In every day relations, you know, the person who talks the most has the least to back up with. The talker is the one who is afraid, who needs to convince others. Israel doesn't need to convince others. It destroyed the Arabs, it has the US on its side, and it has the strongest defensive military in the Middle East, and one of the best intel services in the world. It really doesn't need to talk. Iran on the other hand, is talking because it needs to win influence. That's all it is. Talk, talk, talk. If Iran wanted to wipe out Israel, they would have done it already. But if you look at the military and economic statistics, Iran couldn't dream of a thing, not because Israel is conventionally more powerful, but because Israel would retaliate with nukes or drag the US in.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
lroy10, rob666, Stimm
Old 08-20-2012, 06:55 PM
RangaRang
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:194

Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4804

Quote:
I think its weird how you guys side with a oppressive government who discriminate against people based on religion. Imprison and kill their own citizens for free thinking.
Who's taking who's side? Is it necessarily taking sides to criticize a side? I can say, hey McDonald's, I don't like that your Burgers are made in circular patties, but every thing else is okay. That doesn't mean I've pledged undying allegiance to Wendy's.

The Following User Says Thank You to RangaRang For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 08-20-2012, 08:16 PM
InbredMidget
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1249

Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss298

Fucking jews, too bad Hitler didn't finish the job.

The Following User Says Thank You to InbredMidget For This Useful Post:
mengala
The Following Users Disliked This Post By InbredMidget:
slash4321
Old 08-21-2012, 12:50 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Or we just let Iran develop nuclear capability. While Israel supposedly is provoking, Iran already stated Israel will be destroyed. Sounds like Iran already provoked.
Israel already has hundreds of bombs, and they are the only nation on earth that has never allowed them to be inspected.... Why doesn't that concern you?
As far as Iran getting nukes, I'm 1000x more concerned that Pakistan ALREADY has them. They gave sanctuary to Osama, have training centers for the Taliban, and the Taliban already has tried to overthrow the Government ( and almost did ).

The only reason anybody talks about Iran is because of Israel, and their ability to make the idiots here think that every Israeli problem is an American problem........ Which is obviously not the case.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:49 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Israel already has hundreds of bombs, and they are the only nation on earth that has never allowed them to be inspected.... Why doesn't that concern you?
As far as Iran getting nukes, I'm 1000x more concerned that Pakistan ALREADY has them. They gave sanctuary to Osama, have training centers for the Taliban, and the Taliban already has tried to overthrow the Government ( and almost did ).

The only reason anybody talks about Iran is because of Israel, and their ability to make the idiots here think that every Israeli problem is an American problem........ Which is obviously not the case.

Iran has just as much hate for America as they do for Israel. I think the only reason we would protect Israel is because if Iran did attack Israel. It wouldn't be like us in Iraq, where we intend on leaving their country in there hands. Iran I believe will try and bring that country down, and remove or kill all the jewish people. We can't allow that.

The Following 3 Users Disliked niknik For This Post:
Keydog, No Love, rob666
Old 08-21-2012, 12:32 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeb View Post
Israel's going to provoke a war America cannot afford to look over. Then America will use methods of bombing that will kill Iranian civilians collaterally. That's been shown in many wars, America does not have a personal interest in protecting civilians when it comes to keeping a threat destabilized. Protecting civilians was a Cold War game, there's no big Russian bogeyman to look good in comparison to.
Stupidest thing I have seen on here in a bit.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 08-21-2012, 06:13 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeb View Post
Look at it realistically. Iran develops 1 small, flimsy atom bomb. The US has thousands. Israel has hundreds. Do you not see the balance of power? The issue that Israel is afraid of is that with this atom bomb, other countries cannot pressure Iran as much as they do now, and Iran can grow as a regional power without being hindered. Iran's goal is to have regional power, to be the most powerful country in the Middle East, especially the Gulf area. Israel doesn't want that because that means Israel would have to acquiesce to Iran every now and then, and it also could mean that Iran and Israel would both lose their grounds for hating each other. Israel already won over the Arabs. Without an enemy, Israel would lose the vital asset that makes it such a strong country. That is, war, cold or conventional.

Iran talks and talks. So does Israel. In every day relations, you know, the person who talks the most has the least to back up with. The talker is the one who is afraid, who needs to convince others. Israel doesn't need to convince others. It destroyed the Arabs, it has the US on its side, and it has the strongest defensive military in the Middle East, and one of the best intel services in the world. It really doesn't need to talk. Iran on the other hand, is talking because it needs to win influence. That's all it is. Talk, talk, talk. If Iran wanted to wipe out Israel, they would have done it already. But if you look at the military and economic statistics, Iran couldn't dream of a thing, not because Israel is conventionally more powerful, but because Israel would retaliate with nukes or drag the US in.
Yes but its about trust.can the world trust Iran will not use the bombs to get what they want. See Israel doesn't use the threat of nuclear attacks to get what they want. Israel doesn't sell a bomb to terrorist cells in Yemen. I believe its safe to say Israel wouldn't ever use them unless their country depended on them using them. Its not about fairness, its about ww3. And Iran getting this capability could very well mean ww3. So is it worth that risk?
Theres only one side here who thinks they will be rewarded in heaven for killing people, that side deserves no world changing weapon.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:48 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Yes but its about trust.can the world trust Iran will not use the bombs to get what they want. See Israel doesn't use the threat of nuclear attacks to get what they want. Israel doesn't sell a bomb to terrorist cells in Yemen. I believe its safe to say Israel wouldn't ever use them unless their country depended on them using them. Its not about fairness, its about ww3. And Iran getting this capability could very well mean ww3. So is it worth that risk?
Theres only one side here who thinks they will be rewarded in heaven for killing people, that side deserves no world changing weapon.
A country with nuclear capability doesn't have to make open threats, the mere fact that they have them is enough to get things their way every time.
That is the biggest reason Israel doesn't want anybody else to have them, its a power issue.

This whole bullshit about Iran getting nukes = WW3 is garbage. India and Pakistan have been at each others throats longer then we've been alive, America & Russia nearly went at it, but it didn't happen.
M.A.D. is a huge deterrent.

Old 08-21-2012, 10:49 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Stupidest thing I have seen on here in a bit.
Stupid to look at the facts and think otherwise.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
mengala