Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss478
Re: Islamic Conquest Of United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Somehow I have never heard of Jewish people preaching about world takeover, or trying to convert people.
No, they're too busy discussing the notion of ridding Palestine of Arabs aren't they.

Quote:
You have to try really hard to convert. You are either born and raised Jewish or have to work at it.
Or have a lobotomy. It is just another religion after all... but go on, I'll humor you.

Quote:
Quite different with Islam. Lebanon used to be a Christian nation. Egypt used to be a Christian nation.
Really? You're really going to go down the route of listing where foreign religious belief has been forcibly imposed on a population?

Quote:
If anyone tells you otherwise...he is either a liar, in serious denial, very ignorant, or irrational.
Very clever. But the fact remains that what you posted is tabloid nonsense aimed squarely at those uneducated, bigoted and lazy enough to lap it up and those grateful for a figure of blame and hatred.

Hey, I'm all for hating on Muslims. But let's not single the poor folks out. Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs... anyone stupid enough to believe in a deity deserves to be mocked.

rob666
The Following Users Disliked This Post By thissmallfish:
Johnny Wadd
Old 02-22-2013, 08:07 PM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1230
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

Quote:
Originally Posted by thissmallfish View Post
No, they're too busy discussing the notion of ridding Palestine of Arabs aren't they.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thissmallfish View Post
Very clever. But the fact remains that what you posted is tabloid nonsense aimed squarely at those uneducated, bigoted and lazy enough to lap it up and those grateful for a figure of blame and hatred.
Like the Jews? Muslims today, the Jews yesterday. I only leap to this b/c I so thoroughly agree with your previous post that the next one threw me off a bit.

But also, why is integration the absolute thing that ought to be achieved? Whats the definition of an integrated person? Is it this? - "Social integration requires proficiency in an accepted common language of the society, acceptance of the laws of the society and adoption of a common set of values of the society."

Because that means that integration requires one to basically totally abandon any previous cultural identity. The only thing listed here thats a must is that the individual follow the law of the host country. I'm not from the UK, so I don't know the law over there, but I'd imagine its similar to ours, as we based ours off of yours. That would mean Sharia Law and English Law are not incompatible, so long as a private citizen or community or whatever...anyone not the state doesnt punish someone, Muslim or not, for breaking Sharia Law, right?

Old 02-23-2013, 06:52 AM
thissmallfish
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:934
Male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss478

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenek View Post
Like the Jews? Muslims today, the Jews yesterday. I only leap to this b/c I so thoroughly agree with your previous post that the next one threw me off a bit.
Heavily laden with sarcasm my good man.

Quote:
But also, why is integration the absolute thing that ought to be achieved?
Exactly. And at what point do they even become integrated? Perhaps when they finally turn white.

fenek
The Following Users Disliked This Post By thissmallfish:
Johnny Wadd
Old 02-23-2013, 10:55 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

But these guys can't do anything the govt won't allow. Why does the UK allow it? I don't get it.