Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Islamic Conquest Of United Kingdom

Anjem Choudary Spells Out the Strategy for Islamic Conquest Of United Kingdom

Islamic colonists aren’t secretive about the strategy they are employing to conquer Britain and displace its population. Why should they be? If Britons were ever going to rebel against their complicit rulers, they would have done it by now.

Quote:
A controversial Muslim cleric who lives off benefits is urging his followers to also sponge off UK taxpayers by claiming their “Jihadseeker’s allowance.”
Daily Mail
Anjem Choudary, who in the past has planned to disrupt the minute’s silence on Remembrance Sunday [the British version of Veterans Day], also openly mocked hard-working Britons, calling them “slaves.”
The slaves had better work hard, because the number of Muslim welfare colonists they have to support will continue to explode until the native population has been supplanted.

Choudary called for the death of Western leaders, and predicted that Islam will soon overrun the West. He has plenty of time to spew this rhetoric, because the government pays him not to work.

Quote:
The father-of-four takes home more than £25,000 [$38,800] a year in benefits and lives in a £320,000 [$496,700] house in Leytonstone, East London.

He told a crowd of around 30 fanatics: “People will say, ‘Ah, but you are not working.’ But the normal situation is for you to take money from the kuffar (non-Muslim).”

In another speech he proclaimed,

“The normal situation is to take money from the kuffar. You work, give us the money, Allahu Akhbar (God is great).”
This is what taxpayers get for their money:
Quote:
Choudary spoke glowingly of the 9/11 attacks and urged his followers to have “hate” in their hearts for core British concepts like democracy, freedom and freedom of religion.
Choudary used to run the outfits al-Muhajiroun and Islam4UK. Both where banned under the 2010 Terrorism Act. So he devotes himself to cashing welfare checks when not rallying growing Islamic hordes to destroy what’s left of Western Civilization

Their national character having been rotted away by political correctness, the British put up with it, even as their country is stolen out from under them.
But not to worry, it's all in good fun and as Choudery claims he was just making a joke that got taken out of context. The hardworking citizens of of UK can be reassured that Choudery is just a happy go lucky out of work standup comedian.
<embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/1418452869" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=2170723394001&linkBaseURL=http% 3A%2F%2Fwww.dailymail.co.uk%2Fnews%2Farticle-2279972%2FAnjem-Choudary-Hate-preacher-pocketing-25-000-year-benefits-calls-fanatics-live-state.html&playerId=1418452869&viewerSecureGateway URL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false& " base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnleeknoefler For This Useful Post:
Arsedestroyer, gatagato
The Following Users Disliked This Post By johnleeknoefler:
thissmallfish
Old 02-19-2013, 12:00 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866
Re: Islamic Conquest Of United Kingdom

Here is another video of him just "making a joke" of Islamic Hatred for European culture.
<****** title="MRC TV video player" width="640" height="360" src="http://www.mrctv.org/embed/120042" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 02-19-2013, 12:50 PM
chefbob09
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:243
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 326 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3577

only good muslim is a dead muslim

The Following User Says Thank You to chefbob09 For This Useful Post:
insanity86
The Following Users Disliked This Post By chefbob09:
thissmallfish
Old 02-19-2013, 01:00 PM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:380
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1903

The UK should pull out of the EU,then we have no need for the Court of Human Rights.

You next put these cunts on a plane going 1 way out of the UK.

I'd just shoot this ungrateful cunt though

Arsedestroyer, Drumstickshredder, Faline, gatagato
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Johnny Wadd:
thissmallfish
Old 02-19-2013, 02:00 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

the guys has failed at everything he ever did. Wanted to be a lawyer - he failed. Wanted to be a doctor - he failed.

here is the Islamic Anjem Choudary (or andy like his mother named him) showing how much he hates 'western culture'

Its the IMF/WTO and pigs like Philip Green who are the real threat to european societies. You say entrepreneur I say resorce rapist. Its the likes of Donald Trump who should be denied entry. Whats this guy going to do? encourage a few ex junkies to spend their £25 a week beifits on propaganda leflets? They are no real threat. Anjem Choudary and his band of followers are a joke and always have been, making retarded speeches to 6 or 7 people in rundown townhalls in oldam

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Hobbslefthand, Johnny Wadd, rob666, thissmallfish
Old 02-19-2013, 02:29 PM
thissmallfish
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:935
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss478

MUSLAMIC RAY GUNS.

Here's a novel idea, if you're religious; regardless of flavor: you're a disposable useless fuck and should be exterminated. I plan on rolling out my own genocide in country near you soon.

I mean, if these half dozen idiots can convince the type of person who reads the Sun (and here's an interesting thing: sun readers are usually retarded) that a holy war is coming to the streets of the UK... I'm fairly sure I can do the same.

Take your moronic propaganda and ram it up your cunt John.

Johnny Wadd
Old 02-19-2013, 04:39 PM
Hobbslefthand
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:617
Malevolent

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss914

Quote:
Originally Posted by thissmallfish View Post

I mean, if these half dozen Journalist idiots can convince the type of person who reads the Sun (and here's an interesting thing: sun readers are usually retarded) that a holy war is coming to the streets of the UK... I'm fairly sure I can do the same.
Fixed, to use the parlance.

Old 02-19-2013, 05:15 PM
Arsedestroyer
Offline:
USER REQUESTED BAN
Poster Rank:165
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5999

i'm all for tolerance but fuck sharia law, integrate into british culture instead of mysoginistic medieval politics, get the fuck back to the desert and pray to allah for water, see how merciful he is when you're thirsty and starving

The Following User Says Thank You to Arsedestroyer For This Useful Post:
gatagato
Old 02-19-2013, 05:17 PM
Arsedestroyer
Offline:
USER REQUESTED BAN
Poster Rank:165
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 779 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5999

if i went to live in an islamic culture i would do my best to integrate, these fuckers should be burned

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arsedestroyer For This Useful Post:
Drumstickshredder, gatagato
Old 02-19-2013, 05:33 PM
silentthunder
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4361
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss41

I agree with Arsedestroyer. I am pretty multi-cultural and tolerant but sharia law is just awful...imho