Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: ISIS Video Claims to Show Beheading of British Hostage David Haines

It's only a matter of time before they get what they're asking for. A nice ass whooping from multiple countries.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 09-13-2014, 11:25 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUrinator View Post
Beheading these guys simply because they were American or British was the worst possible thing to happen to ISIS. They got themselves into being targets by the US in places they used to operate freely. Their losses will be massive as compared to a few hostages, who by the way, should be treated with the utmost respect for their sacrifice. Our full resources should be available for their rescue, and to exterminate, not bargain with those responsible for their murder.
It's what they want...... Just like the Iraq invasion spawned ISIS, the more we go in there the more we inflame the situation...... We're almost in a no win situation. We can't afford to do nothing, and killing them inspires more to join.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
adhartz
Old 09-14-2014, 12:07 AM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellone View Post
The video was similar to the other two. I already saw it. Poor guy. I wonder if this shit will stop.
I have, again it doesn't show the beheading.

The Following User Says Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
ellone
Old 09-14-2014, 12:17 AM
ellone
Offline:
Friendly Asshole
Poster Rank:112

Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Quoted: 7323 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8859

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
None of them do

By the way, your quote makes me lol so hard. Not the place to say it, but had to let you know

The Following User Says Thank You to ellone For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse
Old 09-14-2014, 12:49 AM
Shakey
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:18
MAN

Mentioned: 445 Post(s)
Quoted: 21456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss37721

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellone View Post
The video was similar to the other two. I already saw it. Poor guy. I wonder if this shit will stop.
It's all bullshit honeybun. I haven't seen this last one yet but I'm sure it goes down just like the other two. I'm sure you have seen actual beheadings on here by now. The real serious terrorist DON'T censor shit!

There is a faction which is a combination of several countries including U.S. and the U.K. which have a heavy financial interest in the BILLIONS of dollars of oil that is still in the ground in Iraq that are fabricating these beheadings and the whole ISIS claims.

Do you want to know who ISIS is? They are the citizens of Iraq who are tired of this oil cartel raping their country of it's most valuable resource and they are fighting back, brutally in a lot of cases, yes. But this is a civil war in a country that would be completely ignored if it wasn't for MONEY.

Old 09-14-2014, 05:10 AM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

So it has nothing to do with a caliphate?....Nothing to do with ancient tribal warring between sunnis and shias?...You do know this has been going on since the death of the Prophet Muhammad?

Old 09-14-2014, 05:50 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakey View Post
It's all bullshit honeybun. I haven't seen this last one yet but I'm sure it goes down just like the other two. I'm sure you have seen actual beheadings on here by now. The real serious terrorist DON'T censor shit!

There is a faction which is a combination of several countries including U.S. and the U.K. which have a heavy financial interest in the BILLIONS of dollars of oil that is still in the ground in Iraq that are fabricating these beheadings and the whole ISIS claims.

Do you want to know who ISIS is? They are the citizens of Iraq who are tired of this oil cartel raping their country of it's most valuable resource and they are fighting back, brutally in a lot of cases, yes. But this is a civil war in a country that would be completely ignored if it wasn't for MONEY.

I think one of the worst double beheading I saw was the two guys who were beheaded with the worst chainsaw ever! Very slow and I'm guessing, very dull blade!

The guys had to kneel next to each other and the second to die had to watch the first to die. Brutal!

This one:
Chainsaw Beheading

Old 09-14-2014, 06:40 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
Yeah Ive seen it too; seems that another poor victim was being lined up at the end

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse
Old 09-15-2014, 01:36 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss11705

ISIS has beheaded 44-year-old British aid worker David Cawthorne Haines, according to the SITE Intelligence Group, which first reported the deaths of American journalists James Foley and Steven Sotloff. In what has become a depressingly familiar routine, ISIS has posted gruesome footage of the execution to social media. The video, which appears to feature the terrorist known as "Jihadi John," also includes a threat to kill another British hostage, Alan Henning, as well as messages to U.K. Prime Minister David Cameron.

From SITE:

Similar to the previous videos of beheading American journalists James Wright Foley and Steven Joel Sotloff, the latest shows the victims decrying his government's actions against the Islamic State and holding its leadership responsible for his death. Haines said to UK Prime Minister David Cameron: "You entered voluntarily into a coalition with the United States against the Islamic State, just as your predecessor Tony Blair did, following a trend amongst our British prime ministers who can't find the courage to say no to the Americans".

The executioner, who sounds to be the same man who appeared in the videos with Foley and Sotloff, told Cameron and the British government that their alliance with the U.S. will only "accelerate your destruction" and will drag the British people into "another bloody and unwinnable war."

The British government says it is "working urgently" to verify the recording's authenticity. Meanwhile, Cameron tweeted a reaction:

Later, Cameron called Haines "a British hero" whose "selflessness, his decency, his burning desire to help others has cost him his life."

Haines was kidnapped in Syria in March 2013, but his identity was kept secret until he appeared in the video of Sotloff's almost identical execution. At the time of his abduction, he was employed by Paris-based NGO called the Agency for Technical Cooperation and Development. He and an Italian colleague, Federico Motka, were scouting locations for a new refugee camp when, according to a Syrian translator who was accompanying them, "Two very fast cars came up behind – one overtook and the other stayed behind. They shouted at us to get out of the car in formal Arabic. They were wearing black masks and were so professional. They knew that two of us were Syrians and they knew who else was in the car. One of them put a gun to my head and threatened me not to tell anyone what I had seen. They put [Haines and Motka] in the boot of their car and shot out the tyres of our car."

Prior to his arrival in Syria, Haines had worked with refugees and other people in need in Libya, South Sudan, and the Balkans. Born in northern England and raised mostly in Scotland, he 12 years in the Royal Air Force before making the move to humanitarian work. He spent the last few years living in Croatia with his wife, Dragana, and their 4-year-old daughter. He also had a 17-year-old daughter from a previous marriage.

"He's everything to us. He's our life. He's a fantastic man and father," said Dragana in an interview with The Telegraph last week. "Nobody can understand how we are feeling. My daughter keeps asking about him every day. She hasn't seen her father for a year and a half. She has gone through so much. She sees me crying all the time."

On Friday, Haines's family released a statement to ISIS: "We are the family of David Haines. We have sent messages to you to which we have not received a reply. We are asking those holding David to make contact with us."

After news of Haines's death broke, his brother, Mike, remembered him as "a good brother, there when I needed him and absent when I didn't." He continued, "In the right mood, the life and soul of the party and on other times the most stubborn irritating pain in the ass. He would probably say the same about me...David was most alive and enthusiastic in his humanitarian roles. His joy and anticipation for the work he went to do in Syria is for myself and [my] family the most important element of this whole sad affair. He was and is loved by all his family and will be missed terribly."

This post has been updated throughout.