Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West'

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
If America isn't allowed to have allies in the middle east. Then we shouldn't have allies at all. America should treat Canada the exact same as Russia or Pakistan. All America's satellites and NORAD should stop watching over Canadian airspace, we shouldn't sell Canada any weapons or technology.

Because if America isn't going to do the same for Russia, that's wrong (according to you)
You're already watching everything we do right now. The NSA has been spying on the whole world for quite a while now.

You can have whatever ally's you want, just don't try to sell the bullshit that those ally's are chosen based on their values mirroring yours, because that has never been the case.

Old 09-09-2015, 01:06 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
You point out often how media is Bias, for the left. You should have found out that every-one of those leftist media outlets are owned by American Jews, one of the leading leftist out-lets on foreign interest CNN is pretty much owned by an Israeli citizen - Aviv Nevo, and all of Time Warner.

Many of them are also part of AIPAC, and other Israeli lobbyist organizations. So I can imagine, any "bad deeds" that happens in Israel, can easily be swallowed up by media powers.

If any MSM groups say too much, or release to much about Israel, ADL is in their ass so hard, they wish they never existed.

I've scoured enough independent news to know, Israel is no shining state of peace, and love.
The real kicker....... AIPAC is allowed to generate money as a tax free charity. That money goes into funding things like political campaigns.

The "bad deeds" are endless. And it is largely covered up, to the point that even bringing it up usually brings up the anti Semite accusation for simply questioning Israeli state policy.

If we were to believe everything that's thrown at us, the story would be that prior to Jewish settlement the land mass now known as Israel was not populated. We'd be led to believe that the occupied territories are occupied simply for strategic military values, and that Israel is a shining beacon of tolerance and rule of law.
The truth is not quite that simple.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
Old 09-09-2015, 08:29 AM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1799

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

How the fuck is Israel a democracy? They recently invited all jews to come back home to their "holy land". Only problem is there is no space left. So what do they do? They put the Palestinians on the streets. It's an apartheid regime.
Israel has been the aggressor in that region the whole time. While the whole word is pissing their panties because Israel says that Iran MIGHT build atomic weapons, they themselves already have at least 300 of them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to m1324 For This Useful Post:
rob666, winvens
Old 09-09-2015, 09:14 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10544

The guy is The West.

The noose is moo slums.

There is no one that doesn't know this.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20Suicide%2001.JPG  

Old 09-09-2015, 09:53 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
How the fuck is Israel a democracy? They recently invited all jews to come back home to their "holy land". Only problem is there is no space left. So what do they do? They put the Palestinians on the streets. It's an apartheid regime.
Israel has been the aggressor in that region the whole time. While the whole word is pissing their panties because Israel says that Iran MIGHT build atomic weapons, they themselves already have at least 300 of them.
Those nuclear weapons have never been declared or inspected either.

But it's IRAN that is the focus, some are even accusing them of setting off a nuclear arms race in the region That train left the station years ago.

Old 09-09-2015, 02:24 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
You point out often how media is Bias, for the left. You should have found out that every-one of those leftist media outlets are owned by American Jews, one of the leading leftist out-lets on foreign interest CNN is pretty much owned by an Israeli citizen - Aviv Nevo, and all of Time Warner.

Many of them are also part of AIPAC, and other Israeli lobbyist organizations. So I can imagine, any "bad deeds" that happens in Israel, can easily be swallowed up by media powers.

If any MSM groups say too much, or release to much about Israel, ADL is in their ass so hard, they wish they never existed.

I've scoured enough independent news to know, Israel is no shining state of peace, and love.
I don't think Israel is some perfect nation. What you said about israel and the media has and is said about America as well.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-09-2015, 02:26 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
You're already watching everything we do right now. The NSA has been spying on the whole world for quite a while now.

You can have whatever ally's you want, just don't try to sell the bullshit that those ally's are chosen based on their values mirroring yours, because that has never been the case.
Our government doesn't chose it's allies based on that. Each ally has its own story as to how the partnership came about.

Oswald2001
Old 09-09-2015, 02:40 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The real kicker....... AIPAC is allowed to generate money as a tax free charity. That money goes into funding things like political campaigns.

The "bad deeds" are endless. And it is largely covered up, to the point that even bringing it up usually brings up the anti Semite accusation for simply questioning Israeli state policy.

If we were to believe everything that's thrown at us, the story would be that prior to Jewish settlement the land mass now known as Israel was not populated. We'd be led to believe that the occupied territories are occupied simply for strategic military values, and that Israel is a shining beacon of tolerance and rule of law.
The truth is not quite that simple.
And it's not as simple as israel just stole land either. They have a complicated situation. They are surrounded by enemies.

I've read a lot of your post on Israel. It's clear you either just hate israel or don't get it. The things you think they should do or give up could destroy them. You act as if there is just a misunderstanding over there. And if israel just stopped being a bully everything would work out.

You really want to criticize Israeli media? But say nothing about the media that lies and propagates against Isreal.

You believe the false narrative that Israel deserves to be attacked. And you believe israel shouldn't defend itself.

Oswald2001
Old 09-09-2015, 03:17 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1799

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

If someone threw me out of my house because his ancestors had lived there 2000 years ago, I would HATE him too.

The Following User Says Thank You to m1324 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 09-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10544

Like it or not, it's has been Israel continuously for 3,500 years.

Changing names doesn't change anything.

Chasing The Juice out on a couple of occasions doesn't change anything.

Getting a bunch of like minded psychopaths to agree with your BS doesn't change anything.

It is I-S-R-A-E-L Homeland of The Juice.

Allah has so ordained it.

And thus it remains.

Obey the Will of Allah.

Oh, and...F*ck all you haters.

The moo slums have 99.95% of that region and they have turned that region into the world's largest collection of cesspools.

That's waaay to much for them.

Time to start paring away at the moo slum DEATH Cult hegemony.