Go Back  

ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West' 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #101  
Old 09-13-2015, 02:00 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
That's nice that you couldn't even point out out thing I wrote that was inaccurate you stupid fuck.

How in the fuck can it be their "homeland" when they made up less than 4% of the population? How far back in history do you need to go to find a time when they were the majority of the population?

You like that I said Muslim extremists? Are Zionists NOT extreme? That's nice how you only mention Jews fleeing the holocaust too, because if someone actually cared about the FACTS they'd look and see that the mass illegal immigration started LONG before that.

Facts seem to mean absolutely nothing to you. You just keep bleating like a fucking sheep. I'm done with you, go attempt to find someone else to put up with your idiocy.
So angry. You made up a story

Now I'm supposed to take your made up stories and prove them wrong?

You compared the Jews returning to their homeland, to terrorist moving to America


If you wanted your analogy to be somewhat similar, maybe you could have used Native Americans to play the Jews. Since the Jews have more than a couple thousand years of history in that region.

Oh, so the Jews started to migrate before the "Holocaust".

Of course they did, the mistreatment of Jews didn't start with Hitler.

You really shouldn't talk about facts, because you don't know them.

Why do you observe Muslim territory stolen in battle as legitimate, but not Jewish territory? I know, because you hate the Jews.

You have no principles. How far back do we have to go? Like when large armies came in and slaughtered them and pushed them out. And now you're saying because a large force came through and pushed them out, now they have no right or connection to that region?

But on the other side you say the Jews can't bring in a large force and push anyone out. And even if they did its not there's and they should return it. Because the people who stole it from them now are the rightful owners.

What happened to you swinging from the UN? Let me guess, you don't like the UN that helped create Israel. You only like the UN that condemns israel.

Because you hate Jews.

BTW, I don't care if you acknowledge me. You don't bring anything to the table anyway. All you do is act like a whiney little bitch, who can't contain his period whenever someone disagrees with you.

Your mind is small, and you have no principles. To you things aren't right or wrong based on the what, to you it's right or wrong based on the who.

It would take pages and pages to do this story justice. Your little analogy or 100 word post to describe 2000 years of history shows you don't have a clue.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #102  
Old 09-13-2015, 02:14 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13677
Re: ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
There is SO much more to it than that Nik.

You do realize, Zionist threw those Jews under the bus, because they were not getting what they wanted, WHEN they wanted?

Majority of those Jewish people didn't care one way or the other, if Israel was a state or not. Just like today, only a sector of Jewish people care. Zions knew they didn't either, so used them as bargaining chips.
I agree there's So much more to it.. I haven't laid out my view because it would take 5 or more pages to cover it.

I don't understand why you lump all Jews with having a stake in Israel. What matters is the people in Israel.

With all the history aside. Israel is now a nation. And the past isn't going to change that.

Now I think the biggest question is, because israel isn't going anywhere. How is peace realized now. Israel isn't taking down its flag, and if Muslim nations continue to say Israel must not exist.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
  #103  
Old 09-13-2015, 02:42 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11725
Re: ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West'

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I agree there's So much more to it.. I haven't laid out my view because it would take 5 or more pages to cover it.

I don't understand why you lump all Jews with having a stake in Israel. What matters is the people in Israel.

With all the history aside. Israel is now a nation. And the past isn't going to change that.

Now I think the biggest question is, because israel isn't going anywhere. How is peace realized now. Israel isn't taking down its flag, and if Muslim nations continue to say Israel must not exist.
Well, you have to look at the bigger picture of things. The very Zionist that manipulated their way in there, at the cost of many Jewish people's lives, (not to mention all those non-jews that died in wars) are also the very ilk that are pushing Jewish owned banks into Muslim territories, as well as what Muslims perceive as Jewish made political doctrines.

So, it is like Rob just moved to your neighborhood. You guys would get along great, he has his BIG wall around him, and keeps to himself to bask in the victory of claiming, or reclaiming his prized possession.

But rob decides, that isn't where he wants to stop. He decides to look over his fence and decide, it is time I rule over Nik! How can i do this? he obviously can't just go over there and shoot you, take your house, not with certain laws that keeps him from doing that, right?

Well, first he needs help from a bigger entity to back him up, so rob starts calling the police (his cousins, uncles work there too), every time he sees you fapping to shemale porn. But since you're too busy fapping, you ignore the knock at the door. So rob gets smart, he goes to your neighbors house, and leave a shemale porn magazine on his doorstep. The neighbor gets pissed, runs over and bangs on your door interrupting your fapping, you get pissed, next you and the neighbor are fist fighting in the yard.

While you're out there fighting your Neighbor, rob runs in your house, and snaps photos, takes a ton of evidence and runs back home. He later shows some of this propaganda to the big bad police, they run in, arrest you, give you probation...

You go meet your probation officer for the first time, and you find out, your probation officer good ol'e rob-

Rob, now collects supervision fees (Banks in those countries) and he can systematically dictate what you do, or be violated. (vote for who you're told to, or.........)

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
lobo221, rob666
  #104  
Old 09-13-2015, 03:32 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11725
Re: ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West'

Quote:
Because you hate Jews


c'mon Nik, don't become a liberal, you HATE liberalism!

Criticize a sector of blacks - racist!

Criticize gays public display - Bigot!

Criticize feminist - Sexist pig!

Criticize Zionism - anti-Semite!

You don't think blacks should be able to use slavery as a crutch to do what they do, but Zionist should have a free pass?

NAACP was created by Jewish people, if they were Zionist, I don't know personally, but considering they were all socialist there is that possibility.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
Pink., rob666
  #105  
Old 09-13-2015, 09:22 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West'

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post


c'mon Nik, don't become a liberal, you HATE liberalism!

Criticize a sector of blacks - racist!

Criticize gays public display - Bigot!

Criticize feminist - Sexist pig!

Criticize Zionism - anti-Semite!

You don't think blacks should be able to use slavery as a crutch to do what they do, but Zionist should have a free pass?

NAACP was created by Jewish people, if they were Zionist, I don't know personally, but considering they were all socialist there is that possibility.
I can't even discuss the formation of a nation without being called a racist.

Apparently there's no issue with discussion black culture, or speculating what black people might do with money from a settlement, but questioning the motives or politics of a government..... Oh no, that's crossing the line.

Fuck, look at the charter and history of the Likud party....... It's extreme any way you cut it. It's right in the Likud charter that there will never be a Palestinian state, and they lay claim to all of it. But if someone else takes the same approach and denies Israel's right to exist, then it makes headlines and becomes a talking point
It's complete hypocrisy.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #106  
Old 09-14-2015, 08:27 AM
Oswald2001
Online
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss10544
Re: ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West'

"Abdul Rahman Al Ghafiqi was killed, and Charles subsequently extended his authority in the south. Ninth-century chroniclers, who interpreted the outcome of the battle as divine judgment in his favour, gave Charles the nickname Martellus ("The Hammer")..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

The West needs more leaders like Charles.

Several actually.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20Hammer%2001.JPG  

Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 09-14-2015, 07:57 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
IS Terrorists Penetrate Europe in Guise of Refugees

Click image for larger version

Name:	56177.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	60.8 KB
ID:	642591

Over 4,000 Islamic State radical fighters have penetrated Europe under the guise of refugees, the Western mass media says.

The British Sunday Express reported on 6 September that[B] thousands of prepared IS fighters are currently in the European Union, according to the IS agent. The terror organization allegedly transfers armed fighters through the Turkish border and sends them further to the European countries.

Then with the help of local smugglers, terrorists join illegal migrants making their way to Europe.

The source also noted, that the goal of terrorists' infiltration is imposing caliphate in the whole world.
Pravda.Ru reported that members of the special summit of 4th September carried out out by the Visegrád Four, that is Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia, stood for the strengthening of the Schengen Area security and against obligatory quotas for refugees adoption. The V4 countries are ready to adopt migrants, but strictly on a voluntary basis.

Source

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #108  
Old 09-14-2015, 08:01 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: IS Terrorists Penetrate Europe in Guise of Refugees

ISIS Smuggler: 'We Will Use Refugee Crisis to Infiltrate West'

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #109  
Old 09-15-2015, 03:41 AM
slyksleevemuckyey's Avatar
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:251
Hoosierb'strd
Join Date: Nov 2014
Contributions: 121
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 4/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3414
Re: IS Terrorists Penetrate Europe in Guise of Refugees

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tack-West.html

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to slyksleevemuckyey For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #110  
Old 09-15-2015, 04:25 AM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: IS Terrorists Penetrate Europe in Guise of Refugees

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyksleevemuckyey View Post
I have been thinking this since "the new Exodus" They have spennt years living under bombs and other threats. How did they survive? By cooperating with IS....then being endoctrinated....radicalized.


My prediction: I hope does not come true.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, slyksleevemuckyey

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO