Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 10924 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25875
Irish Citizens Stand Against Muslim Invasion

Many Muslims in Ireland are shocked by a letter posted to schools and mosques declaring a war against them. They should be shocked that it has taken as long as it has for people across the world to start standing up against their campaign of intimidation.

Gutless politicians don’t stand with the people anymore. In seemingly every country across the globe, the political positions are occupied by self-serving, pandering wimps. This letter is clearly born out of a frustration with a lack of positive action on the part of government officials and a willingness of the Irish to defend their nation by taking matters into their own hands. After all, the people are the ones who are chiefly affected, not the bureaucrats.

The anonymous letter has made the rounds of Muslim schools and mosques in Dublin.

While the Muslim groups have and will try to negatively label it otherwise, it is a call to arms for the Irish citizens to recognize the impact of the invasion and the deliberate efforts to supplant the Irish people, their culture, and their traditions with Islam and Sharia law.

The language of the letter is described as intimidating and extremely violent. The obvious neglect to mention the Islamic violence is so outlandish that it is barely deserving of a comment.

A rapid, demanding and threatening spread across the world towards their caliphate is a much publicized goal of Islam. Yet the non-Muslim citizens of the world still continue to ignore the truths that the Islamists themselves acknowledge.

The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
5umguy24, Arkoquisa, Arsedestroyer, Azimuth, Blewvane, dirty ike, Domo123, EPIC_FAIL, Eskimo Aids, Faline, gatagato, Gaydolf Shitler, IC10021, Iliketurtles, juliemd, JustifiableHomicide, K9Grip, Oswald2001, prax22a, rapeWhistle, Sharon, shoelessjojackson, turkiller
The Following 3 Users Disliked Illusion For This Post:
Bleeed.exe, Clubhouse, dan-b
Old 12-03-2013, 05:32 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40875
Re: Irish Citizens Stand Against Muslim Invasion

Good.

It's time that people in civilized countries start standing up and defending what is there's. It boggles my mind why European countries allow immigration from 3 worlds countries. America is pretty much stuck with having to allow everyone in due to our history, but i can't understand why nice places are allowing themselves to be swarmed with parasites from backward, savage cultures.

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rapeWhistle For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, BLT, divreaper, Domo123, EPIC_FAIL, Eskimo Aids, Iliketurtles, Illusion, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, turkiller
Old 12-03-2013, 05:41 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Idiots who are a minority. Inbred retards whos familys were probably traitors anyway. Tossers who forget what james connolly stood for, who forget what many Irish men died in spain for. "we trusted out govenment" says all you really need to know. The cowards who wrote that will not show their faces

where where you in the 20s?? wtf! given the nature of the text they are not refering to the war for independence but the civil war. So they support the bastard pigs who committed the masacre at Ballyseedy??? Bring up their 'christian faith' below a picture of Mike collins when many if his 'squad' were excommunicated by the church just like many other freedom fighters in the war for independence. One of the dumbest diatribes i have ever had the misfortune to read

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
dan-b, gatagato, Irish66, winvens
Old 12-03-2013, 06:22 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 20138 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss49383

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
Good.

It's time that people in civilized countries start standing up and defending what is there's. It boggles my mind why European countries allow immigration from 3 worlds countries. America is pretty much stuck with having to allow everyone in due to our history, but i can't understand why nice places are allowing themselves to be swarmed with parasites from backward, savage cultures.
this isnt one of those 'nice places'... this is an area torn apart by religion. this letter says (and i left the errors in there on purpose):

Quote:
muslim taxi drivers are being attacked not for money but because they complained about christian statues at taxi ranks up and down the country. how dare muslims complain in this country that is not theirs, how dare you make hospitals remove christian statues.

we will defend our culture at any cost, will will defend our christian faith at any cost and will will attank any muslim or person we feel is muslim.
it's religious nuts trying to fight religious nuts, as is there tradition. it's not a stand to stop the spread of hate in western society.... it's to stop one brand of hate from interfering with the local's traditional brand of hate.

Azimuth, Cthulhu, invertigo, Irish66, winvens
Old 12-03-2013, 07:21 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599

Its going to get very bad and ugly before this gets better... what will the world look like in 20 years... kinda scary thought the way things are going.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Kanda444, Kelseecat65
Old 12-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11

Mentioned: 228 Post(s)
Quoted: 20138 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss49383

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Its going to get very bad and ugly before this gets better... what will the world look like in 20 years... kinda scary thought the way things are going.
i agree... scary shit.

Old 12-03-2013, 08:43 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:104

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4830 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9575

IRA, all the way.

The Following User Says Thank You to JustifiableHomicide For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-04-2013, 12:47 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16132 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
this isnt one of those 'nice places'... this is an area torn apart by religion. this letter says (and i left the errors in there on purpose):

it's religious nuts trying to fight religious nuts, as is there tradition. it's not a stand to stop the spread of hate in western society.... it's to stop one brand of hate from interfering with the local's traditional brand of hate.
Different place, close but the troubles occurred over the border in Northern Ireland.
This is just idiotic secular bullshit. There's no place for in it in the Republic. Considering how much the Irish like to talk that's what is needed here. Not the O'klux Klan

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nite For This Useful Post:
Irish66, Kanda444, winvens
Old 12-04-2013, 01:02 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Islam deserves no tolerance whatsoever. It's a cancer as is all organized religion but it is the worst. Even the most liberal forms of Islam are nothing but slavery to those who practice it. All they want to do is pull other people into it and enslave them too. Islam would set mankind back thousands of years if it gains too much footing.

If it had its way we would be cavemen. Islam is one of the things that I point at when I say I'm not sure if mankind is advancing or going backwards sometimes.

Saying yes, but Islam has some good things in it is like saying Jeffrey Dahmer had some good in him because he worked hard (cutting up bodies that is).

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, Eskimo Aids, Nasty Nuggets
The Following Users Disliked This Post By azdesertsnake01:
winvens
Old 12-04-2013, 04:53 AM
Hobbslefthand
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:617
Malevolent

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss914

Too right "they haven't
any part of our history"

Once we get the morons out of the way then we can start on the dogmatic.