Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Iran Will Destroy Israeli Cities if Attacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
History repeats itself.

US war mongering only needs an excuse and the administration of Israel sure as hell wont allow Iran to get nukes.
It really is unfortunate how many people are not able to see through the bullshit when it comes to making a monster out of something or somebody.

Israel isn't capable of stopping Iran's nuke program by itself, simple airstrikes will not do the trick....... It would take a full scale invasion, and Israel doesn't have the manpower to do that.

IMHO it's just a matter of time, I wouldn't be surprised if Iran tested one tomorrow.... Everybody thinks they know where Iran is at, but really who knows? Nobody knew where India, pakistan or North Korea was until they tested one.

Oh, and fuck israel lol....... Why are they the only ones in the neighborhood allowed to have nukes, and not even allow inspections of their nukes.

Old 03-26-2013, 10:26 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3658
Re: Iran Will Destroy Israeli Cities if Attacked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It really is unfortunate how many people are not able to see through the bullshit when it comes to making a monster out of something or somebody.

Israel isn't capable of stopping Iran's nuke program by itself, simple airstrikes will not do the trick....... It would take a full scale invasion, and Israel doesn't have the manpower to do that.

IMHO it's just a matter of time, I wouldn't be surprised if Iran tested one tomorrow.... Everybody thinks they know where Iran is at, but really who knows? Nobody knew where India, pakistan or North Korea was until they tested one.

Oh, and fuck israel lol....... Why are they the only ones in the neighborhood allowed to have nukes, and not even allow inspections of their nukes.
I dont see a problem with Iran having nukes, I do see a problem in giving them reasons to want them and maybe use them.

However the MAD agreement was made because for all our human stupidity, there are people who just wont push the button out of fear.