Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212
Iran Will Destroy Israeli Cities if Attacked

DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran's clerical supreme leader said on Thursday the Islamic Republic would destroy the Israeli cities of Tel Aviv and Haifa if it came under attack from the Jewish state.

"At times the officials of the Zionist regime (Israel) threaten to launch a military invasion but they themselves know that if they make the slightest mistake the Islamic Republic will raze Tel Aviv and Haifa to the ground," Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said in an address to mark the Iranian new year.

Israel has threatened military action against Iran unless it abandons nuclear activities which the West suspects are intended to develop nuclear weapons. Tehran denies this, saying it wants nuclear energy only for civilian purposes.

In his televised speech, Khamenei said Iran's struggles over the past year against international sanctions imposed over its disputed nuclear programme resembled a battle and that its enemies had confessed to trying to "cripple the Iranian nation".

"What happened last year, we need to learn a lesson," he said, alluding to what he described as Iran's significant scientific and military advances. "This vibrant nation will never be brought to its knees."

Khamenei also called for Iran's "natural right" to enrich uranium for nuclear energy to be recognised by the world. Western powers have refused, saying Iran has hidden nuclear work from U.N. inspectors and stonewalled their investigations.

Talks between Iran and six world powers - the United States, China, Russia, Britain, France and Germany - are to resume early next month in a further attempt to strike a deal on Iranian nuclear aspirations.

But Khamenei was cool to a U.S. suggestion of direct talks between the two countries, which severed diplomatic relations after Iran's 1979 Islamic Revolution.

"I am not optimistic about these talks. Why? Because our past experiences show that talks for the American officials do not mean for us to sit down and reach a logical solution ... What they mean by talks is that we sit down and talk until Iran accepts their viewpoint," he said.

"Iran only wants its enrichment right, which is its natural right, to be recognised by the world."

Yahoo News

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
260RS, Darkest Angel, kellyhound, mengala, Ntwadumela, Smackeddie
Old 03-23-2013, 12:10 PM
speakyourmind
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:108

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9192
Re: Iran Will Destroy Israeli Cities if Attacked

They have every right to protect themselves if the heebs try to attack them.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to speakyourmind For This Useful Post:
mengala, rob666
Old 03-23-2013, 03:24 PM
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:225
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

i usually wait until a few days later and then do my own research as the words of the Iranians get twisted so badly by the Western media.. i dont actually have an opinion on the matters, i just think it stinks to high heaven how their words get manipulated 50% of the time anyway. lol

for example the media reported that the president of Iran threatened to erase israel from the map.

what he actually said was... he would erase any threat of an israelian strike on iran off the map. big difference.

i sound shocked that the media twist things

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Smackeddie For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Darkest Angel, EPIC_FAIL, icheerthebull, kellyhound, mengala, Ntwadumela, rob666
Old 03-23-2013, 07:59 PM
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackeddie View Post
i usually wait until a few days later and then do my own research as the words of the Iranians get twisted so badly by the Western media.. i dont actually have an opinion on the matters, i just think it stinks to high heaven how their words get manipulated 50% of the time anyway. lol

for example the media reported that the president of Iran threatened to erase israel from the map.

what he actually said was... he would erase any threat of an israelian strike on iran off the map. big difference.

i sound shocked that the media twist things
The Iraq war has long been over and its only a matter of time before the Afghan war is finished.

The government needs to get the people on board to accept another war so the machine doesn't get rusty.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ntwadumela For This Useful Post:
dirty ike, EPIC_FAIL, icheerthebull, mengala, rob666
Old 03-23-2013, 08:08 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Iran is in a strange position. If they try to develop a nuke they will get invaded. However IMO the only thing that can stop them getting invaded is having a nuke or two.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
mengala, rob666
Old 03-24-2013, 01:28 AM
mengala
Offline:
Poster Rank:381

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1898

It does not matter what Iran does, israel wants Iran destroyed. And Iran knows this, but Iran is not a pushover nation like Iraq. The Iranian people are very patriotic and united against foreign invaders. Iran's military is also very large and strong, they have the ability to build their own weapons. They build their own planes,tanks,missles,boats and ammunition.

Old 03-24-2013, 10:40 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntwadumela View Post
The Iraq war has long been over and its only a matter of time before the Afghan war is finished.

The government needs to get the people on board to accept another war so the machine doesn't get rusty.
I am involved in a rather hilarious argument on another forum (here too) that America (fuck yeah) can go into Iran and not suffer dire consequences as a result.

I look forward to paying £10 a gallon. FYI yanks our gallon is not like yours, I believe if you were to roughly convert that for yourselves that is more than 20 bucks a gallon.

Lets play a game of whose economy will bottom out first.

Old 03-24-2013, 11:30 AM
mengala
Offline:
Poster Rank:381

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1898

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
I am involved in a rather hilarious argument on another forum (here too) that America (fuck yeah) can go into Iran and not suffer dire consequences as a result.

I look forward to paying £10 a gallon. FYI yanks our gallon is not like yours, I believe if you were to roughly convert that for yourselves that is more than 20 bucks a gallon.

It's not as simple as you think it is.

Old 03-24-2013, 09:27 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post

Iraq cost what, 4 or 5 trillion? And Iran is how much bigger? Lol, who's gonna pay for and get behind that war?

Old 03-25-2013, 08:29 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Iraq cost what, 4 or 5 trillion? And Iran is how much bigger? Lol, who's gonna pay for and get behind that war?
History repeats itself.

US war mongering only needs an excuse and the administration of Israel sure as hell wont allow Iran to get nukes.