Go Back  

Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 07-04-2012, 12:18 AM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Funny how USA and EU can do the same shit and no one gives a fuck. USA is a war country, if a country doesn't agree with them, they go to war...
Not necessarily. Go back to WWII...we remained neutral until we Dec. 7th 1941. Although, Roosevelt made some risky moves sending supplies and men to Churchill and the UK, the vast majority of Americans were very anti-war. Syria...hmm, yup, we aren't there are we. The Cold War was full of middle fingers and fuck-you's, but no war happened. Etc. Etc.
Everyone assumes that since we have the ability to go to war, that we'd do it in a heartbeat.
I find it hilarious that when the USA doesn't intervene we get crapped on for it, but when we do intervene we get crapped on for butting our damn heads in again. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. I wish everyone would make up their damn mind.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
niknik, Zambini
  #12  
Old 07-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11946
Re: Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait

Troubles-A-Brewing

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
Zambini
  #13  
Old 07-04-2012, 03:17 AM
Rücklicht's Avatar
Rücklicht
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1600
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss208
Re: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
It's a code word for Jews that the Hitlerites use, they see the Jewish boogeyman hiding behind every corner and imagine some vast Jewish conspiracy runs the world.
Instead of talking bullshit you should educate yourself and get your facts right. Only people that can´t argument on a rational basis parrot things like this and have to swing the "Antesimete"-mace.
Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25,1982:

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."


David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff.
From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978:

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."


Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department.

From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5:

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them."


Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, "Complete Diaries," June 12, 1895 entry.:

"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."


Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, head of the Kever Yossev Yeshiva (school of Talmud) in Nablus stated:

"The blood of the Jewish people is loved by the Lord; it is therefore redder and their life is preferable."


Yitzhak Ginsburg, "Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly, Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein, May his Blood be Avenged":

"The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it."


In 1923, radical Zionist Ze'ev Jabotinsky-- spiritual father of not only of Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin but of Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane-- wrote:

the "sole way" for Jews to deal with Arabs in Palestine was through "total avoidance of all attempts to arrive at a settlement"-which Jabotinsky euphemistically termed the "iron wall" approach. Not coincidentally, a picture of Jabotinsky graces Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's desk. Source: The Village Voice, "Death Wish in the Holy Land," Dec. 12, 2001.



ZIONISTS ARE RACISTS. BUT NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS. PALESTINIANS ARE SEMITES AS WELL.
SO ITS ILLOGICAL TO CALL A PERSON ANTISEMITE WHO ATTACKS THE ISRAELIAN POLITICS.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Rücklicht's Avatar
Rücklicht
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1600
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss208
Re: Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Funny how USA and EU can do the same shit and no one gives a fuck. USA is a war country, if a country doesn't agree with them, they go to war...
Right. Around my corner in Germany we have about 200 segments of the so called U.S. National Missile Defense. I don´t know what this shit has to do in my backyard.
The russians have 865 launcher systems
Amerika has 2.150 active and 2850 inactive systems
China had 400 in 1980. I don´t know what they have now.

And you guys piss your pants about one ( 1 ) nuclear weapon that wasn´t even built?

Please remember: Its not as if there would be any winners if someone hits the red button.

The thing is most people are able to compute this simple equation with their "cognitive powers" ;) (must be magic to some people) but please also remember that Zionists are people that accept the idea of an "Apocalypse" as part of their religious worldview. Thats a fact.
Really I don´t care if they hate the Arabs. But I it freaks me out how Governments in the western world accept their approach with nukes.

Ignorance is sin, help yourself, help others, educate yourself:
http://www.fas.org/

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-04-2012, 07:41 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rücklicht View Post
Instead of talking bullshit you should educate yourself and get your facts right. Only people that can´t argument on a rational basis parrot things like this and have to swing the "Antesimete"-mace.
Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the 'Beasts,"' New Statesman, June 25,1982:

"[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."


David Ben-Gurion, May 1948, to the General Staff.
From Ben-Gurion, A Biography, by Michael Ben-Zohar, Delacorte, New York 1978:

"We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."


Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department.

From Israel: an Apartheid State by Uri Davis, p.5:

"Everybody has to move, run and grab as many hilltops as they can to enlarge the settlements because everything we take now will stay ours... Everything we don't grab will go to them."


Theodore Herzl, founder of the World Zionist Organization, speaking of the Arabs of Palestine, "Complete Diaries," June 12, 1895 entry.:

"Spirit the penniless population across the frontier by denying it employment... Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly and circumspectly."


Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburg, head of the Kever Yossev Yeshiva (school of Talmud) in Nablus stated:

"The blood of the Jewish people is loved by the Lord; it is therefore redder and their life is preferable."


Yitzhak Ginsburg, "Five General Religious Duties Which Lie Behind the Act of the Saintly, Late Rabbi Baruch Goldstein, May his Blood be Avenged":

"The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it."


In 1923, radical Zionist Ze'ev Jabotinsky-- spiritual father of not only of Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin but of Brooklyn Rabbi Meir Kahane-- wrote:

the "sole way" for Jews to deal with Arabs in Palestine was through "total avoidance of all attempts to arrive at a settlement"-which Jabotinsky euphemistically termed the "iron wall" approach. Not coincidentally, a picture of Jabotinsky graces Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's desk. Source: The Village Voice, "Death Wish in the Holy Land," Dec. 12, 2001.



ZIONISTS ARE RACISTS. BUT NOT ALL JEWS ARE ZIONISTS. PALESTINIANS ARE SEMITES AS WELL.
SO ITS ILLOGICAL TO CALL A PERSON ANTISEMITE WHO ATTACKS THE ISRAELIAN POLITICS.
Been to the area, seen the Muslims, the Jews are right.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-04-2012, 07:44 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rücklicht View Post
No of course not. First of all you guys send the CIA. Because its cheaper. A journalist friend, the only one btw who had the guts to do so, was in Syria 2 Months ago. And he met Agents from the U.S., Turkey, France and GB.
Here he speaks:

And why? Because at least your politicians know what instant shitstorm would come up if Russia and China would have to react to an official U.S. intervention in a country into which they invested a very large amount of their gross domestic product.
So please people either come up with some knowledge about the economical interrelations or shut up.
There is absolutely nothing intelligent to roar nationalistic slogans.
You guys don´t know anything about the possible consequences.
This might be a starter even if its Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects...ear_explosions
if that doesn´t ring a bell one must be utterly stupid.
The US is China's greatest trading partner, Iran less than a tenth of the US amount.

Stop believing your Bullshit, China nor Russia will cross the USA for this POS country.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
  #17  
Old 07-04-2012, 07:46 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rücklicht View Post
Right. Around my corner in Germany we have about 200 segments of the so called U.S. National Missile Defense. I don´t know what this shit has to do in my backyard.
The russians have 865 launcher systems
Amerika has 2.150 active and 2850 inactive systems
China had 400 in 1980. I don´t know what they have now.

And you guys piss your pants about one ( 1 ) nuclear weapon that wasn´t even built?

Please remember: Its not as if there would be any winners if someone hits the red button.

The thing is most people are able to compute this simple equation with their "cognitive powers" ;) (must be magic to some people) but please also remember that Zionists are people that accept the idea of an "Apocalypse" as part of their religious worldview. Thats a fact.
Really I don´t care if they hate the Arabs. But I it freaks me out how Governments in the western world accept their approach with nukes.

Ignorance is sin, help yourself, help others, educate yourself:
http://www.fas.org/
You are living in the strike zone, which means neither the US nor Russia gives a shit about you, we'll blow the shit out of your country rather than our own.

Deal with it.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-04-2012, 08:11 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait

Where was the great uproar we were warned about the US intervention in Iraq (several times) or Afghanistan?

Didn't happen.

Belgium is a pimple on the worlds ass, no one really cares about what your country thinks.

Israel is the largest US airbase in the middle east, get used to it.

Russian trade with the US: $31 Billion
Russian trade with Iran: $3.7 Billion

China Trade with the US: $500 Billion
China Trade with Iran: $45 Billion

Yeah, you really don't understand how business works do you?

You really think those two countries are going Nuclear and wrecking their economies over a country that trades about a tenth of their other trading partners?

The world is run by business my friend, not conspiracy nuts.

Play your stupid videos, the reality is the whole world realizes a Nuclear Iran is a bad idea, and will stop it.

The only one advocating nuclear war in this whole thread is YOU, you are the only one that has brought it up, so go try your strawman arguments somewhere else.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
Forty0unces, K9Grip
  #19  
Old 07-04-2012, 08:13 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16996
Re: Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Funny how USA and EU can do the same shit and no one gives a fuck. USA is a war country, if a country doesn't agree with them, they go to war...

It's great being a super power.

You might want to buy an education sometime and see who signed off on the UN sanctions that are forcing Iran to the bargaining table.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
  #20  
Old 07-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Rücklicht's Avatar
Rücklicht
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1600
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss208
Re: Iran Lawmakers Prepare to Close Hormuz Strait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
The US is China's greatest trading partner, Iran less than a tenth of the US amount.

Stop believing your Bullshit, China nor Russia will cross the USA for this POS country.
I don´t have to believe because I already have my masters degree. What is your excuse, Junior
Writing oneliners does not add up to your credebility either.

Edit: omg you are so paranoid
Belgium in the strike zone? what are you talking about. We don´t talk about ballistic weapons. If this happens we all gonna die.
But what am I talking to someone who wants to win a discussion by being just rude and making a joke out of yourself by acting like a patriot? You know how that type of language only speaks for your ignorance? Welcome to my ignore list

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Rücklicht:
niknik

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO