Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092
Re: IOS 7: Apple Sued Over Unwanted Download

Quote:
Originally Posted by icheerthebull View Post
he has no case. Fuck apple but he has no case. If he set his settings to atomatically update then, im sorry, but you should have known. I know very few people who have updated their phones/ipads ect.

This is a company who's factories are in china and the far east to avoid any workers rights and to exploit cheap labour i.e children working in factories for 12 - 13 hours a day for pennies

this is a company who's corporate offices are based in Ireland and other contrys where the corporate tax is extortionately low. I printed out a 'terms and conditions' update for apple and the printer at WORK!!! ran out of paper! legaly this guy does not have a leg to stand on unfortuately
You're probably right but recently many iPhone 4 users have had an issue with iOS7 causing the wifi chip to fail or being rendered unusable without extreme measures. Some think this is an attempt by Apple to force phone upgrades. At bare minimum it should be reasonable to allow customers to downgrade back to iOS6... as for 'very few' users have upgraded, that's a fallacy, iOS7 upgrades are in the tens of millions...and the average Foxconn factory worker (makers of iPhone/iPad) makes 2,500 rmb a month or about $410 (USD) which is shit by western standards, but decent pay for China.

Old 11-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Drusilla
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:968
Yes

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
You're probably right but recently many iPhone 4 users have had an issue with iOS7 causing the wifi chip to fail or being rendered unusable without extreme measures. Some think this is an attempt by Apple to force phone upgrades. At bare minimum it should be reasonable to allow customers to downgrade back to iOS6... as for 'very few' users have upgraded, that's a fallacy, iOS7 upgrades are in the tens of millions...and the average Foxconn factory worker (makers of iPhone/iPad) makes 2,500 rmb a month or about $410 (USD) which is shit by western standards, but decent pay for China.
Funny,I have noticed the wifi goes out all the time on my ipad lately. Never did it before the update.Weird.

Old 11-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1182 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drusilla View Post
Funny,I have noticed the wifi goes out all the time on my ipad lately. Never did it before the update.Weird.
Hmmmmm...