Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Instant Karma Road Rage

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanmarie79 View Post
what sort of psychopath laughs at a car crash? He could have been badly injured. Pathetic.
Fuck him. It's a shame that he wasn't killed. People like that should be shot in front of their families. His tiny little dick is no one's problem but his, so it's disgusting for him to get out there and take his insecurities out on other people by risking the lives of everyone around him.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, TwistedSisterr
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Metal Mike:
susanmarie79
Old 03-30-2014, 10:19 AM
happy
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:13
Male

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 3912 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss45295

They were both wrong. She should have moved to the right allowing him to pass to the left of her, and if not then he should have passed her on the right and went on down the road rather than acting out like a small child.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happy For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, susanmarie79, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 11:48 AM
susanmarie79
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:357
Diagnosed Psychopath
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1046 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2084

Nobody saw what happened leading up to it. I find it strange he would stick his finger up like that for no reason. It didnt sound like she was scared when she started viciously laughing at him crashing his car.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to susanmarie79 For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, happy, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 12:12 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:61
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy View Post
They were both wrong. She should have moved to the right allowing him to pass to the left of her, and if not then he should have passed her on the right and went on down the road rather than acting out like a small child.
The guy in the truck was more in the wrong. Some people are just plain stupid or ignorant of the rules of the road, and those people do often ride in the left lane when they shouldn't be. But that's a passive form of stupidity, one which does not employ aggressive behavior or put anyone in danger.

What the guy in the truck did was an active form of stupidity -- highly aggressive, and obviously dangerous. She was in no danger of swerving into oncoming lanes of traffic which were, thankfully, clear at the time. The asshole in the truck, on the other hand, did exactly that; because that type of aggression and road rage goes hand-in-hand with carelss and incompetent operation. Hell, one of my supervisors even referenced this very same video at our quarterly driver's meeting last week; not once did he say anything about traveling in the left lane when not passing, even though Louisiana has a law against doing so.

And I see it every day. People constantly tailgate and follow too close, even in the worst of weather conditions. And it never fails that the larger the vehicle, the closer they follow; even big-rig truckers are guilty of it. They don't use their brains, they don't try to think in terms of minimizing risk, and they don't fully appreciate the laws of mass and momentum. The only thing going through their heads is their idiot, self-centered egos. All it takes is one major collision and not only does someone wind up seriously injured, crippled, or dead, but hundreds and possibly thousands of people behind the accident wind up unable to get on with their lives.

Sometimes I wonder if I would be doing the right thing were I to stick a gun in the face of someone who drove aggressively and then totaled out my car or someone else's in the process. It wouldn't be legal, but maybe it would make them think twice before they engaged in such behavior in the future. But odds are that such stupidity is not only prevalent but also incredibly stubborn, so it would probably take an actual bullet being put through them to get the point across.

So again, fuck him. It's a shame he was able to walk away from that accident, because morons like that never learn any actual lessons; the only way the problem that they represent gets solved is when they check out permanently.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Shadedwill, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 02:44 PM
susanmarie79
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Diagnosed Psychopath

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2084

Don't you think you're being judgemental, Mike? You don't even know the guy and you're lumping in him with a group of "morons" you have encountered that all never learn their lesson. I would say your idea of sticking a gun in somebody's face is pretty stupid and aggressive and reckless also, but that would be ok because it's you doing it, right?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to susanmarie79 For This Useful Post:
happy, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 02:57 PM
happy
Offline:
Server Supporter
Poster Rank:13
Male

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 3912 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss45295

I was on a two lane highway one night in the left lane when I came up behind a driver who was running slower than the traffic in the right lane. I wanted to move to the right but traffic in the right lane was bumper to bumper.

After a while I caught a break, moved to the right and passed him. I was watching him in my rearview thinking what an asshole he was when suddenly I saw red and blue lights flashing behind him.

My guess is he got a ticket for impeding normal traffic flow.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happy For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, susanmarie79, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 03:02 PM
Shadedwill
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:250
Male (evidently surprisingly)

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3421

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
White was jailed on charges of leaving the scene of a traffic crash, careless driving, and failing to wear his seatbelt before bonding out today. He has several previous arrests in Hillsborough County, records show.
I think Mike knows enough about him.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shadedwill For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, TwistedSisterr
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Shadedwill:
susanmarie79
Old 03-30-2014, 03:14 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:61
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by susanmarie79 View Post
Don't you think you're being judgemental, Mike? You don't even know the guy and you're lumping in him with a group of "morons" you have encountered that all never learn their lesson. I would say your idea of sticking a gun in somebody's face is pretty stupid and aggressive and reckless also, but that would be ok because it's you doing it, right?
I don't need to know him. His behavior in that video -- from the way he drives to the face he makes as he flips her off -- tells me all that I need to know about him for the purpose of assessing him as a menace and a threat. I don't give a fuck about the way he was raised or what kind of friends he has or if he has kids or who he votes for or if his parents gave him enough attention or if he's the king of fucking Siam. When people play stupid games, they need to win stupid prizes. That jackass did just that, but the prize wasn't stupid enough because he's still breathing.

I'm just glad that he was dumb enough to run from the scene of the accident and further compound the shit sandwich that his conduct earned him. That and the fact that he has an arrest record mean that I'm 2-for-2 in my judgement of him. Factor in the fact that I don't engage in behavior like that because I'm not a complete brainless asshole, and I can say with a clean conscience that I have earned the right to be judgemental of pricks like that.

And yes, my sticking a gun in someone's face over something like that would be stupid and reckless and aggressive; and no, it wouldn't be right in the grandest sense of the word. But jackasses like that understand one thing and one thing only, and that's fear. They act like bullies because they assume they know how to pick weak victims in smaller vehicles. Only when things escalate to a level to which they are not prepared to go does reality set in. The problem is that it would only be a temporary solution because -- as my Pop once told me -- you can't actually teach the assholes anything. So really, my only motivation to not pull a gun on somone like that is because the only way to effect any permanent solution at that point would be to kill him, and I'd much rather watch him kill himself while I sit there and laugh at him. I would love to see someone like that piss themselves and beg for their life, but I love my own freedom more.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Shadedwill, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 05:47 PM
susanmarie79
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Diagnosed Psychopath

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2084

You would seriously laugh if he died in front of you?

The Following User Says Thank You to susanmarie79 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 05:49 PM
susanmarie79
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Diagnosed Psychopath

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy View Post
I was on a two lane highway one night in the left lane when I came up behind a driver who was running slower than the traffic in the right lane. I wanted to move to the right but traffic in the right lane was bumper to bumper.

After a while I caught a break, moved to the right and passed him. I was watching him in my rearview thinking what an asshole he was when suddenly I saw red and blue lights flashing behind him.

My guess is he got a ticket for impeding normal traffic flow.
Now THAT i would laugh at and think that's karma. Someone dying though, i would be horrified. I certainly wouldn't be laughing thinking ha karma! Maybe it's just me.......

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to susanmarie79 For This Useful Post:
happy, TwistedSisterr