Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Infant Found in Cooler.

TITUSVILLE, Fla. -- Police said an infant's body has been found on South Deleon Avenue that is believed to be that of a missing 7-month-old.
Authorities said the body was found behind a home in the 500 block inside of a cooler.

Titusville police said they located 40-year-old Carolyn "Renee" Miller, a baby sitter, on Monday morning. The mother of the child said she had not seen the child since she left it with Miller.
Miller has not been arrested.
Investigators said Miller often watched JaVeon Brushan for several days at a time.
Police said the body was found after an interview with Miller.

The child's mother said she has not been able to reach Miller on her cell phone, according to police.
No motive or cause of death has been determined, police said. Charges are pending on Miller, police said.
A news conference will be held this afternoon in the case.

http://www.wesh.com/r/26596839/detail.html
There are a few previous articles about the case on this page also if anybody is interested in reading back.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:07 PM
Gh007
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:407
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1747
Re: Infant Found in Cooler.

Whats fucked up is that you know it was a careless murder, where she did something that hurt the kid, and she tried to hide it.

Old 01-24-2011, 04:13 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

That is what I am thinking. She was babysitting, something went wrong (be it shaking or a true accident) and she got scared and tried to hide it.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:31 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Another article about it....

TITUSVILLE, Fla. -- A babysitter led Titusville police to the body of a missing 7-month-old baby boy who was found inside a cooler in the backyard of a home on S. Deleon Avenue (see map) Monday, investigators told WFTV.

Police said the investigation is now being called a homicide.
The babysitter, 40-year-old Carolyn Renee Miller, told police where to find the body. She led investigators to the home being rented by her boyfriend, and in the backyard police found Ja-Veon Brushan dead inside an Igloo cooler.
Titusville residents watched in disbelief as police lifted a small blue tarp behind the home.
"She said she gave the baby back to the mom and the mom said she didn't. And you get a real bad feeling in your stomach," said Titusville Police Chief Tony Bollinger.
The baby's mother, Janelle Graham, was questioned Monday afternoon by Titusville police. She told investigators she allowed Miller to babysit on Tuesday. Friends told WFTV Graham was celebrating her 21st birthday.
On Thursday, relatives told WFTV Miller made a stop for diapers and milk. But later, when Graham tried to reach Miller to get her son, she couldn't be found. Brushan was reported missing on Sunday.
Graham's cousin, Latanya Burch, spotted Miller Monday morning without her cousin's baby.
"I said, 'Where's the baby?' And she kept telling different lies. Nothing added up," Burch said.
When Burch pointed Miller out to police, they began asking their own questions. They said Miller told them she fell asleep and when she woke up, she found the baby dead. She then disposed of the body.
But some relatives aren't buying that story.
"I think it's a damn shame to kill a baby like that," Burch said.
Miller has a history of problems with the law and with state agents who look after families. The Department of Children and Families wouldn't share specifics, but said it's familiar with Miller. Miller has a long history with DCF.
However, Miller's sister, Lisa Madden, told WFTV she doesn't believe Miller could have harmed the boy or any child.
"She really cared about that baby," Madden said.
Miller also has a criminal history dating back to 1993. It includes charges for shoplifting, disorderly conduct and both marijuana and cocaine possession.
Miller could be charged with minimum aggravated child abuse, but investigators need to know the child's cause of death, which an autopsy will determine.
http://www.wftv.com/news/26595516/de...11540101242011

Old 01-24-2011, 10:53 PM
sassieroses
Offline:
Halo or Horns today?
Poster Rank:291
Ladybug

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2800

Prayers for that baby and family

Old 01-25-2011, 04:11 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

There are plenty of infants in the cooler here too.

Old 01-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Black Knight
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:210
Male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4193

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlmostHeaven View Post
TITUSVILLE, Fla. -- Police said an infant's body has been found on South Deleon Avenue that is believed to be that of a missing 7-month-old.
Authorities said the body was found behind a home in the 500 block inside of a cooler.

Titusville police said they located 40-year-old Carolyn "Renee" Miller, a baby sitter, on Monday morning. The mother of the child said she had not seen the child since she left it with Miller.
Miller has not been arrested.
Investigators said Miller often watched JaVeon Brushan for several days at a time.
Police said the body was found after an interview with Miller.

The child's mother said she has not been able to reach Miller on her cell phone, according to police.
No motive or cause of death has been determined, police said. Charges are pending on Miller, police said.
A news conference will be held this afternoon in the case.

http://www.wesh.com/r/26596839/detail.html
There are a few previous articles about the case on this page also if anybody is interested in reading back.
That is so sad. Before we all paint a portrait as the babysitter as the victim she allegedly threw a child away.

Old 01-25-2011, 12:39 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Keeper of the Cocks

Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Im trying to keep up with it because I want to see what the autopsy reports as cause of death.

Old 01-25-2011, 03:18 PM
souris
Offline:
SpanMan!
Poster Rank:105
guy

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9504

drag

Old 01-25-2011, 04:56 PM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

Titusville? Is that pronounced like tit, or tight as in tight-arse?