Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Indiana Man Mauled to Death by His Pit Bull on Christmas Day

My city is trending on FB because of this. A neighbor of this couple claims the man was often seen in his yard training the dogs to fight. Obviously, we don't know if this is true, but for an 8 year old dog to kill his owner, is scary.

Eddie Cahill was mauled to death by his pit bull named Fat Boy on Christmas Day. Cahill's wife, who said they never had a problem with the dog, found his body in the evening when she returned from visiting with her family.

A dog owner has been mauled to death by his pit bull on Christmas Day.

Eddie Cahill, from Portage, Ind., was apparently killed by one of his eight-year-old dogs, Fat Boy, reports WGNtv.com.

The 40-year-old owner was found at home by his wife Bianca Rodriguez.

She had been spending the day with her family but returned home around 5pm.

She found Fat Boy with blood in his mouth and Cahill, whose body was on the living room floor, covered in dog bites.

Animal control officers were called and after the dog was tasered to get it under control, Fat Boy was then euthanized at the request of the family.

The couple had another dog called Keylo.

The family say that had given Fat Boy bones for Christmas and the death was a freak accident.

Rodriguez said the family had never before had problems with the dog but in a police report the responding officer wrote that Cahill had been told to euthanize the dog because it was violent and unpredictable.

But Rodriguez told WGNtv.com that was not true.

"They were playful dogs," she said. "One slept with the girls and the other slept with me and my husband.

"I don't want people to think bad of pit bulls. It was a freak accident. He loved the dogs."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2057971

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Screen-shot-2014-12-27-at-1.24.25-PM.jpg  

maul28n-7-web.jpg  

Attached Images

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, Jere, kellyhound, Mr Poo, nyazzip, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, Rednose, spudigitti, vagabond, wickedminds1, Zambini
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Kelseecat65:
Illusion
Old 12-27-2014, 07:22 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Indiana Man Mauled to Death by His Pit Bull on Christmas Day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
My city is trending on FB because of this. A neighbor of this couple claims the man was often seen in his yard training the dogs to fight. Obviously, we don't know if this is true, but for an 8 year old dog to kill his owner, is scary.

Eddie Cahill was mauled to death by his pit bull named Fat Boy on Christmas Day. Cahill's wife, who said they never had a problem with the dog, found his body in the evening when she returned from visiting with her family.

A dog owner has been mauled to death by his pit bull on Christmas Day.

Eddie Cahill, from Portage, Ind., was apparently killed by one of his eight-year-old dogs, Fat Boy, reports WGNtv.com.

The 40-year-old owner was found at home by his wife Bianca Rodriguez.

She had been spending the day with her family but returned home around 5pm.

She found Fat Boy with blood in his mouth and Cahill, whose body was on the living room floor, covered in dog bites.

Animal control officers were called and after the dog was tasered to get it under control, Fat Boy was then euthanized at the request of the family.

The couple had another dog called Keylo.

The family say that had given Fat Boy bones for Christmas and the death was a freak accident.

Rodriguez said the family had never before had problems with the dog but in a police report the responding officer wrote that Cahill had been told to euthanize the dog because it was violent and unpredictable.

But Rodriguez told WGNtv.com that was not true.

"They were playful dogs," she said. "One slept with the girls and the other slept with me and my husband.

"I don't want people to think bad of pit bulls. It was a freak accident. He loved the dogs."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2057971
If he was training his dogs to fight, I'm glad he was killed. Fucking idiot.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
bbeeaatt, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, martyl63, Pollucy, rapeWhistle, Rednose, rob666, TheCreeperBEATNGU, Tini
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Mr Poo:
niknik
Old 12-27-2014, 07:28 PM
nyazzip
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:113

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 5360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8831

impossible! pitbulls are gentle giants, exactly like any other breed!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nyazzip For This Useful Post:
jesuswept, Oswald2001
Old 12-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Turn down fo what!
Poster Rank:193
Cabbage queef

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
My thoughts exactly.
Yet the dog had to be put down.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheCreeperBEATNGU For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple, Kelseecat65, Mr Poo, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
Old 12-27-2014, 08:32 PM
BryanXavier
Offline:
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4815 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss12986

I have no idea how any one dog can take out a fit adult male. This has always baffles me. Anyone have a clue? A video, anything?

Kelseecat65, rapeWhistle
Old 12-27-2014, 08:46 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
That's exactly what I thought.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo, Oswald2001, TheCreeperBEATNGU
Old 12-27-2014, 09:09 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyazzip View Post
Any dogs can attack and kill.. This just happened to be more news worthy because it happened on Christmas day and they get to use PITBULL in the headlines.

2/26/14: White shepherd-mix, with possible involvement of a black retriever-mix killed girl while playing behind the trailer her grandfather rented.

2/28/14: A 115-pound bullmastiff escaped a back-yard fence and mauled two 13-year-old boys, killing one and injuring the other.

3/1/14: Walking home from the playground with an 8-year-old girl, when the dog(bullmastiff) accidentally escaped from his owner's garage and attacked the girl. A teenage boy saved the girl, but then the dog immediately attack Raymane and dragged him off. Someone shot at the dog, frightening it into dropping the boy and running back into the garage. Police and EMTs arrived and took them both to the hospital, where doctors saved the girl but the boy died of penetrating and blunt injuries

6/11/14: When the dog(Catahoula Cur breed) tried to get on the sofa where the baby was on his uncle's lap, the uncle pushed it off. The dog then attacked, biting the baby on the face and neck. Father was injured prying him out of its jaws. EMTs tried to revive the baby and airlifted him to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Prior to the attack, the dog had lived with the family for four years. It had bitten a person once, but had drawn no blood. After the attack, the dog was euthanized.

6/25/14: Craig Sytsma, age 46, of Livonia, Michigan, died on July 23, 2014, at a local hospital. Craig had left work and decided to jog along a country road in Metamora Township in southern Lapeer County. Sometime around 5:30 p.m., he was attacked by two Cane Corso dogs who were running loose. The dogs severely mauled Craig.

7/21/14: BEAVER COUNTY (Pittsburgh) – Two white labs attacked 3 young girls. The owner/mother wants to get rid of her dogs after they attacked two young girls, but she says police won’t let her do it. Lee Ann Duez of Midland told KDKA that she owns two white lab mixed dogs.

7/30/14: PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — A woman is in the hospital after she was viciously attacked by her own dog in Bloomfield. Police and animal control officers were called, they found the 52-year-old victim covered in blood. According to police, the woman’s English bulldog is believed to have turned on her.

8/20/14: PITTSBURGH (Indiana) – A little girl is recovering after being attacked by a neighbor’s Rottweiller in Brookline.

9/13/14: 4 year old girl killed by dogs. Animal Services in Miami-Dade have removed the dogs from the scene. They later confirmed there were three adult dogs and three puppies at the home at the time of the attack. However, it remains unknown how many or which dog attacked the boy. "A total of six dogs were removed from the scene. Three adults, which appear to be American Bulldog and Labrador Retriever mixes and one pit bull,"

11/8/14: Logan Meyer, age 7, died on October 24, 2014, at his home in Hustisford, Wisconsin. Hustisford is a town in Dodge County. At about 5:20 p.m., Logan was severely bitten by his family's Rottweiler dog. He died at the scene.

11/12/14: LAGRANGE — A 41-year-old Maine woman who nearly died after being attacked by a dog while walking in the town of Lagrange is out of the hospital. Karen Stewart of Prentiss Township lost her right arm following the Nov. 12 attack by an American Bulldog Mix.

11/14/14: STRATFORD-The eight year-old keeshond mix responsible for the death of its 91-year-old owner has been euthanized, according to Police Lt. Frank Eannotti. The dog was responsible for ripping off parts of Stella Antanaitis’s arms during a Nov. 14 attack.

11/18/14: Jayla Rodriguez died Nov. 18. After she was attacked by wild dogs(All mix breed) while she was sledding behind a trailer house on the edge of the town of Pine Ridge.

12/3/14: PLAINFIELD–A Canterbury woman remained in critical condition Thursday morning after police say she was “viciously” attacked by multiple dogs(5 Rottweilers) around 11 a.m. Wednesday.

12/06/14: Toddler Killed by Rottweilers
Crystal River, FL - Citrus County Sheriff's deputies responded to the death of a 2-year old boy from a reported dog attack Saturday afternoon. The family had three children, four rottweilers and another small dog, according to Heather Yates, the sheriff's office spokeswoman. Animal control officers removed all five dogs.

12/6/14: Marie Chriscoe was in Asheboro, NC when she was attacked by a neighbor’s American bulldog.

12/22/14: DENVER — A highly trained K-9 Police German Shepard attacked and killed a family pet. Usually, these dogs only attack if they are told to or the handler makes a mistake. The dog that was attacked was a 11-year-old Shih Tzu. The handler should have been able to call the dog off, but instead the K-9 bit the officer and continued attacking, trainer Peter Spurney said.
“It’s always our fault,” Spurney said. The attack is still under investigation. The deputy did get a ticket for letting his dog loose and the K-9 has been taken out the service pending the investigation.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
Cool_Dog_Group, CrunchyCripple, Mizz_Russia, Pollucy, rapeWhistle, Rednose
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Mr Poo:
niknik
Old 12-28-2014, 01:52 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

The truly amazing part is how his wife described it as a freak accident
No, no it wasn't

He trained the dog to fight and be aggressive.
I'm just happy it killed him and not his kid or someone else.

He got exactly what he deserved.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple, jesuswept, Mr Poo, Oswald2001
Old 12-28-2014, 02:19 AM
Illusion
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:27
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 198 Post(s)
Quoted: 10922 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 14/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss25871

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The truly amazing part is how his wife described it as a freak accident
No, no it wasn't

He trained the dog to fight and be aggressive.
I'm just happy it killed him and not his kid or someone else.

He got exactly what he deserved.

There is no reputable sources with that information. The "trained to fight" part was added by Kelsee.

Pit bulls are responsible for 60% of fatal dog attacks despite being a minority dog breed in America. For those idiots who think the media fabricate these stats:

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
invertigo, Oswald2001, vagabond
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Illusion:
Cool_Dog_Group
Old 12-28-2014, 02:53 AM
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyazzip View Post
Dogs breed to kill bigger animals as efficiently as possible? How could it be violent?

Looks like any other scum wanna be gangstar trying to intimidate others with his fat boy. If dude was training to kill he got exactly what he wanted.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GregK For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pigeon, rob666